Million Dollar Girl

MDG FF : Some Unexplained Things [ Prologue ]

janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Prologue - :

" Kyu nahi samajhte he ye ladke ki ladkiyo se panga nahi lete " Shouted Avanti on the top of her voice as she sat on the ghar with her near her beasties . Her best friends Vicky and Durga tucked in a cotton in their ears and started doing their work . " Pata nahi ye Virat ki problem kya he , jeene nahi dega mujhe shanti se " she started walking too and fro with her hands crossed . " Aur tum dono , kabhi meri baat sunoge hi nahi " She tucked out the cotton from their ears " Avanti yaar tujhe nahi lagta tu virat ke bare me kuch zada soch rahi he , chal soch le jitna sochna he par hamko na paka " said durga tucking the cotton back " sahi hi bol rahi he vo hamko na Akhbar padhne do " said vicky " TUM DONO , ye to bolo hi mat mujhe ! " Avanti patted their heads and tucked the cotton out again " Me nahi sunti hu kya tumhati baate "" Dekho na Avanti ji , vo pyar vali baate hoti he , ASE GALA PHADHKE NAHI BOLTE HE HAM " said vicky in her years " Avanti mujhe tang mat kar me ja rahi hu Bhuvan ke sath TEA pe bye " said durga and went " Tum dono na ek dam nikamme dost ho " complained Avanti and left Vicky and his Newspaper alone ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamta99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow πŸ‘ awesome prologue janvi. Looking forward to read more. Plz continue soon..
misssmily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yipiiie MDG forum's first FF 
Congratz  !!!!!!! πŸ‘
janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamta99

Wow πŸ‘ awesome prologue janvi. Looking forward to read more. Plz continue soon..

thank you πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
janvi.sadhwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: misssmily

Yipiiie MDG forum's first FF 

Congratz  !!!!!!! πŸ‘

thank you so much πŸ˜›
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow its nice
continue it soon
M waitingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
janvi.sadhwani thumbnail

MDG FF : Some Unexplained Things

Part 1 :

Durga on a Tea date with Bhuvan :

' yaar Bhuvan tum na bohot boring ho gaye ho , pehele to ham kitne maze karte the yaad he tumhe ' said Durga hoping for an answer ' hmmm ' replied Bhuvan ' tumjhe chai nahi pasand he ? ' ' pasand he par ' said Durga ' ek mahine se bas sathme chai hi pi rahe he aur kahi nahi chaloge mere sath ' ' Durga dekho mere pass zada time nahi hota he ye sab ke liye ' Bhuvan tried to explain ' nahi mereko jana he movie pe kal , BAS ' ordered Durga with all the sweetness she had ' accha theek he baba ' bhuvan held her hand tightly and Durga placed her other hand over it

Meanwhile With Avanti

' aaj is Virat ka me murder nahi kar di na , to mera naam bhi Avanti Bansal nahi ' mummer Avanti while walking fast towards Virat's gym

Virat was doing push ups when Avanti entered .She saw him and immediately sat over him and pushed him on the floor ' utho mere upar se kitni moti ho tum ' struggled Virat ' kya he , kyu aai ho yahape ' virat said as Avant stood up fallowed by him ' firse mera dimag kharab karna chahati ho ? ' he banged his head with his finger tips ' bola tha na kal tak dekh lunga me tumhari ma se baat karne ka koi plan ' ' dekho Virat , ma meri shadi kara degi ' She pointed a finger at him ' aur agar asas hua to me tera murder kar dungi samjha , tune hi bhoot chadahaya meri mata shree ko meri shadi ke ' she pushed him a little ' agar kal tak sab theek nahi hua na to aaj ye dhakka mara he kal CHAKU marungi '

Alongside with Vicky

Vicky was checking the latest news headlines , his crush " KAVYA " was again on the front page . It said she had won the case against child abuse allegation that were imposed on the innocent Mr. sharma . Her spirit and her work was worshiped by many in the field Vicky just couldn't stop staring at the beauty Kavya possesd in those pictures , she was the only girl whom he could ever think of , the only problem was she had a boyfriend who was very rich

Depressed Vicky heard a cheering voice ' oye Vicky , kya meri news dekh raha he ' came a voice from behind ' are Kavya tum ' vicky said with joy ' haan me , chal tujhe treat deti hu ' she caught his hands ' aakhir tere idea ki vajha se hi me ye case jeeti hu ' kavya said with joy and dragged Vicky to the restorerent ' kavya Samar bhi aayege kya ' asked vicky with all his innocence ' haan kyu nahi , usko bhi to celebrate karna he na ? ' replied kavya casually ' vo dekho , vo wait kar rahe he , chal chalke bethe '

To Be Continued ...

mamta99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww!!!! Janvi. Awesome update πŸ‘ totally loved it. Continue soon...
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous and Fantastic Prologue

Waiting for the story to start
taahir004 thumbnail
Part 1

In Creditable And Awesome

So Vicky has some kind of feelings towards Kavya right