AMUL milk is toxic - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Cancer has gone up because population has?? *smh.

There is evidence all over the internet. But it will come into mainstream discussion maybe 20 years from now. Remember how DDT was created and then used and then banned.

Round-up which is in use now is worse than DDT but let Monsanto, Round-up manufacturer make money from it and then probably in a few years it will be banned.

There are just so many things going on right now. It's empirically not even possible to conduct studies on all the factors simultaneously. 

But here's some food for thought. The World Bank and IMF give loans to Third World countries on the pre-condition that they will grow GM food only. And yet, most of Europe and the playground of the rich Switzerland have banned them unconditionally.

If it's so great, why don't they want to grow it themselves? Which companies have the biggest stake in the GM market? Why are institutions like World Bank working for the interests of these companies?

Originally posted by Druids

Buffalo and goat milk is all A2 as I said so if you can get those. Otherwise, ghee made from A1 seems fine because it only involves milk fat and not proteins. Yogurt from A1 milk also seems to cause fewer problems than the milk itself. 

I looovvveee drinking milk.The only problem i have ever noticed consuming A1 milk is that i feel ill after drinking it right after i wake up in the morning,otherwise i always feel ok with it.
A2 milk from my grand dad's cow has helped with this,but i get to drink it only when i visit him.
What i asked you was that if you know of any brand in this whole nation selling A2 milk?

When i mentioned i preferred Amul i meant to say it's better in terms of quality and hygiene compared to other brands available and it's unfair to say 'Amul milk is toxic' when ALL the dairy brands in our country sell the same kind of milk.

First of all beggars cant be choosers.. I dont see anything wrong with genetically modified food.. KFC did that isnt... but if we have strong view against it.. we should refuse the World banl loan. We should have an open mind.. to things..

read this anyway http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30794256
Eu has less mouths to feed and so dont have an issue with limited organically grown food... forget WB ... dont local milk vendors in india use oxytocin to get more milk from the bovines.?... we have greed as well.. its just we try to come across too righteous 

Btw my link to cancer and population is simple rise in count not probability with numbers...if adam and eve were the only two people on this earth.. and one of them got cancer.. it would be only a person.. today ts like millions of people...not to over look the genetic.. environmental cause and bad habits factoring.. or simply being unfortunae!... associating a cause with these things has become highly speculative given the empirical evidence resorted to.
Edited by qwertyesque - 8 years ago

I am glad I take my tea black with no milk or sugar. But I am nor sure of the source of my butter and cheese though. 😉

Anyway good point, it made me do a bit more research on this:

Human trying to play God and reinvent new things is causing problems again !

Originally posted by Summer3

I am glad I take my tea black with no milk or sugar. But I am nor sure of the source of my butter and cheese though. 😉

Anyway good point, it made me do a bit more research on this:

Human trying to play God and reinvent new things is causing problems again !

nope.This genetic mutation happened some 500-1000 years ago.

First of all beggars cant be choosers.. I dont see anything wrong with genetically modified food.. KFC did that isnt... but if we have strong view against it.. we should refuse the World banl loan. We should have an open mind.. to things..

Eu has less mouths to feed and so dont have an issue with limited organically grown food... forget WB ... dont local milk vendors in india use oxytocin to get more milk from the bovines.?... we have greed as well.. its just we try to come across too righteous 

Btw my link to cancer and population is simple rise in count not probability with numbers...if adam and eve were the only two people on this earth.. and one of them got cancer.. it would be only a person.. today ts like millions of people...not to over look the genetic.. environmental cause and bad habits factoring.. or simply being unfortunae!... associating a cause with these things has become highly speculative given the empirical evidence resorted to.

You're ill-informed about GMOs tbh. Yields are high only the first time around. GMOs also require more water and pesticides than normal crops. Not to mention, changes in soil fertility and soil profile. 

When soil profile changes, yields are again affected. And do you have any idea how important bees are for life on earth? Bees have died in massive numbers where GMO corn was planted. 

You seem to have a very low opinion of India and are calling her a beggar. I really don't want to argue any further with you. Why don't you first educate yourself about GMOs before falling for the population myth bandied about by paid-up journalists.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
You're ill-informed about GMOs tbh. Yields are high only the first time around. GMOs also require more water and pesticides than normal crops. Not to mention, changes in soil fertility and soil profile. 

When soil profile changes, yields are again affected. And do you have any idea how important bees are for life on earth? Bees have died in massive numbers where GMO corn was planted. 

You seem to have a very low opinion of India and are calling her a beggar. I really don't want to argue any further with you. Why don't you first educate yourself about GMOs before falling for the population myth bandied about by paid-up journalists.
[/QUOTE]
Ok don't spin it by saying i called india beggars..its just a saying...doesnt make someone a beggar  :)  but we are in need and if WB helps us with its own conditions whats wrong..i never think low about india.which is why i am even debating on this forum... but we indian people tend to be too overdependent on too many things... but i give it to you.. i am not so much in knowing of all that you mentioned..so let what is right and useful.. prevail :) thank you
you know when they have started with maggie they should actually go about checking all the food products and that too on a regular basis checking now and then after 10 years when someone else complains checking isn't right strong steps needed to be taken and proper banning should be done not feeding some tester hefty money
coming to Amul amul is like the blood in dairy industry be it milk or its milk products
i have no idea about milk though i hardly consume that its mostly the local company dairy milk but still amul is blood backbone everything of dairy industry in Idia

Originally posted by taarey17

you know when they have started with maggie they should actually go about checking all the food products and that too on a regular basis checking now and then after 10 years when someone else complains checking isn't right strong steps needed to be taken and proper banning should be done not feeding some tester hefty money
coming to Amul amul is like the blood in dairy industry be it milk or its milk products
i have no idea about milk though i hardly consume that its mostly the local company dairy milk but still amul is blood backbone everything of dairy industry in Idia

Best to just avoid all packaged goods. 

We need to look out for ourselves. The govt ain't likely to do it. 
Nestle company accepts that they add juice extracted from Beef in chocolate Kitkat.

media ever informed you ???
That in a case in Chennai high court Fair & Lovely company accepted that the cream contains the oil from Pig fats !!

media ever informed us that Life bouy is neither bath soap nor toilet soap ! But it's
a Cabolic soap used for bathing animals !
Europe uses Life bouy for Dogs ! And in our country millions of humans use it !!

media ever informed us ! ???????????
That Coke, Pepsi is in reality toilet cleaner ! it has been proved that it contains 21 types of different poisons ! And it's sale is banned in the canteen of Indian parliament ! But it is sold in whole country !!

media never informed us ????
That foreign companies selling health tonics like Boost
Complan
Horlics
Maltova
Protin-ex., were tested in Delhi at All India Institute (which houses biggest laboratory in India) and it was found that it is made from the waste left after oil is extracted from Groundnut ! Which is food for animals ! From this waste they make health tonic !!

media ever informed us ??????
When Amitabh Bachhan was operated in hospital for 10 long hours !
Doctor had to cut and remove large intestine !! and doctor had told him that it has rotten due to drinking of soft drinks like Coke, Pepsi ! And then he stopped advertising coke , pepsi !

Media if it is faithful should expose all truth together !!

Lots of people enjoy Pizzas today. 
Let's have a look over pizza companies

"Pizza Hut
Dominos
KFC
McDonalds
Pizza Corner
Papa John's Pizza
California Pizza Kitchen
Sal's Pizza"

These are all American companies,

Note:- to make Pizza tasty...
E-631 flavor Enhancer is added which is made from Pork or Pig meat.

Attention friends if following codes are mentioned on food packs then you should know what you are unknowingly consuming.

E 322 - Beef
E 422 - Alcohol
E 442 - Alcohol & Chemical
E 471 - Beef & Alcohol 
E 476 - Alcohol
E 481 - mixture of Beef and Pork 
E 627 - Dangerous Chemical
E 472 - mixture of Beef, meat & Pork 
E 631 - Oil extracted from Pig fats.

Note - you will find these codes mostly in products of foreign companies like :- Chips , Biscuits , Chewing Gums, Toffees, Kurkure and Maggi !

Don't ignore pay your kind attention atleast for the well being of your kids, if in doubt then search by yourself through your sources if not internet. (Google)

Look at ingredient on Maggi pack, you will find flavor (E-635 ).

Also look for following codes on Google :-

E100, E110, E120, E140, E141, E153, E210, E213, E214, E216, E234, E252, E270, E280, E325, E326, E327, E334, E335, E336, E337, E422, E430, E431, E432, E433, E434, E435, E436, E440, E470, E471, E472, E473, E474, E475, E476, E477, E478, E481, E482, E483, E491, E492, E493, E494, E495, E542, E570, E572, E631, E635, E904.

Please note this message is forwarded as received