New OS Chaar kadam..do baathein..zindagi bhar ka saath part3 on pg 6 - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
The journey of RaYa between engagement period till marriage was very beautifull. In this span of period they became more close to each other and their family comes too. Ram concern for Priya showed how much he love her and in the fever too Priya showed through her AV that she love Ram very much.
So cute ending.. Thanks for the pm
awww this story contains so much good things RaYa r in arranged marriage jo unhe love ki aur le ja rahi hai... awesome I just loved it... I actually liked the concept most the way RaYa met & their alliance got fixed everything was perfect the way Ram desperate to know Priya's feeling was so natural it happens in arranged marriage.. the way Priya was shy all the time was amazing I so love this story hope to read more of it...
part 2
don't know why but I feels this story like Vivah... I just love that movie it's awesome n I m loving this story in whole way.. loved the trusting part RaYa r bonding each other very well trust is big part of marriage you showed it do well too good n teasing RaYa is the most loving one hope to see more RAYA romance soon. ..
omg hats off to you dear what an story I just simply loved it what n thought just superb mind blowing too... you rook my hear with such a lovely update thank you for such a lovely story I just loved waiting for more do update soon...