Arshi OS - " Aye, Aye Captain"

• Page of 1 Go

Arshi OS- " Aye, Aye Captain"

It was a Sunday. Tutty, Frootie and sweety all three were in their jolly mood.

They were just enjoying their Sunday without any interruption. Frootie Mr. Raizada was away from his laptop, mobile and his files and his big badawala office.

He was sitting and chatting with Tutty Jr. Aarush Raizada. The one and only seed of theirs, now going to be turned five In another 6 months.

Sweety Mrs. Raizada aka Kushi.. The sweetest person like the sugar cyrup of Jalebi. Manager of the house and right owner of these two nuts. Who can manage these two, who are handsful any time.

It was a Sunday Afternoon. Aarush was now learning spellings. Kushi started off with Phonics sound at, bat, cat , rat , mat and hat..

But Aarush was not interested in learning the same. Aarush was insisting dear Papa to scribble with Daddy's million dollar worth Signature on the board.

Both Mummy and Baby wanted Sweet little Daddy to see how he was as a teacher.

Frootie too was not scared. Though little bit, was scared in the beginning. He took the chalk and started writing or rather scribbling. " A for Apple". He drew Apple and asked Aarush " What is this sonny?". Little Aarush answered "Dad, this is Apple ". Little Tutty  answered correctly and got loads of applause. Little ones mood swings could be corrected only by cheering. With claps, chocolates or pizzas. One spoilt brat he was.

A circle and two stripes, Aarush answered "B for Ball". It came to now " H for Hat". Both Kushi and little Aarush were having so much fun and was happy that Arnav was having time for them. To play with them and give these very small happy moments.

The time what he spent in name of teaching was precious for these both as he was truly busy even on Sundays. He was building an empire for these two.

Now the funny part.

On the black board, Arnav drew an arc. Then drew an ellipse. Aarush and kushi both were wondering for I alphabet, was there any picture like this.

"Hey sonny!, I  for Eye .. " Arnav explained. Both Mummy and son, burst into uncontrollable laughter. Yes, for Arnav , for I it was giving Eye as the connected word.

Little Aarush, said in his baby language, " I for Igloo, I for insect, I for Ice cube" in  a long sentence.

"Hahn.. Ji.. I for eye ". "If you start teaching Aarush, then gone his foundation part of education. Move aside and sit along with Tutty. And no arguments in this please!". She gave a final warning and made him sit along with the little one.

Now our Lady Teacher, started her lessons teaching both brats A for apple till Z for Zebra.

The funny part was Aarush was much faster than Arnav. Or did Arnav give the chance to Aarush to win and see the glee and feel of winning from the little gods face. Don't know! but it was a very beautiful Sunday, where all the three had some very fun moments.

It was in the evening, after 8 pm. Aarush was trying to sleep. Next day Monday. Working day. Kushi was in the kitchen, cutting vegetables for cooking the next day. He came behind her without any announcement.

His hands clutched her slender waist making her fall for him then and there. Her knees were on jelly. The moment his fingers caressed her navel and started drawing patterns, she was drifted to another world.

It was now 9pm. She muttered huskily in his ears, that it is too early. "Let's play later" . But he wouldn't let her go. His hands caressed and played with her Breasts under the T-Shirt which she had worn.

"Oh, Captain of Bucky. Will you let me go now?.  If you don't, you may have to go empty stomach to office tomorrow".

"What did you say now.Captain?. ha ha.. Im captain of the Ship. Kya baath hai kushi?. You are praising me as Captain".

"Yes baby, A captain who doesn't know the difference in sounds darling. I for Eye is it ?".She put her hands around his neck and started her little teasing.

"I know buddy, how to shut your mouth from teasing. See what am I gonna do now".

He pulled her closer and pressed his lips on her, so she would not scream or bunter more with her bakwaas.

He lifted her in cavemen style and reached their bedroom. He put her on the couch and now started with his ministrations.

Yes, he started tickling her very badly, that she stopped her blabber from teasing as " AYE, AYE CAPTAIN". "I will teach you now  S FOR SEX, AND L FOR LOVE MAKING, B FOR BITING, K FOR KISSING AND N FOR NIBBLING AND O FOR ORGASM". He said all in one stretch and on the sofa, their clothes thrown away taught her all the lessons of pure BLISS.

Morning came with a biggest smile from all the three.

Kushi got the little one ready. Daddy Raizada and little Raizada after their breakfast, got into the car. Arnav drops him in the school and leaves to office.

"Bye Mom!", said Aarush, kissed her cheeks from inside the car.

"Bye M.. Mommy", he was about to utter. He changed his words now. "Bye Kushi". He said and kissed her cheeks.

She whispered something near his eyes. "Aye , Aye captain. Take care. Don't stress and do the math incorrect like words. Then gone our Big ship hit on the iceberg and sinking like Titanic and fyi, tonight No  S for Siren story".

"Why? Kushi, he winked with a naughty smile".

"Just like that. S for starving for another five days. After that T for tearing the sheets on the 6th day". She gave cue.

Big head with No brains Raizada, understood and left for office now.

Here ends OS of "Aye, Aye Captain".

🤣
I for Eye..

Fruity Raizada ,Tutty Eauzada and Sweety Raizada...
That's awesome..

Super os...i loved it...

N for Naughty Raizada..tease his S for Sexy Raizada and the
Have a M for Mind Blowing...err u know Ahem with lots of K, L,M,N,O..
😳 😆...

I think Khushi is real Caption of Ship named Arnav and their Anchor is Arush... 👏
Edited by lechuarshi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by lechuarshi

🤣
I for Eye..

Fruity Raizada ,Tutty Eauzada and Sweety Raizada...
That's awesome..

Super os...i loved it...

N for Naughty Raizada..tease his S for Sexy Raizada and the
Have a M for Mind Blowing...err u know Ahem with lots of K, L,M,N,O..
😳 😆...

I think Khushi is real Caption of Ship named Arnav and their Anchor is Arush... 👏
thank u dear.
omg... that was really funny ...

really superb yaar..
Originally posted by niksh

nice OS!!!
Thank you.
Originally posted by Teddybear_doll

omg... that was really funny ...

really superb yaar..