Os-Raya Ki special night

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Os-Raya Ki special night

I m writing one os on hot part on Raya so here it is n it would after the deewar scene where Raya promised n confess that they will be together now...

Priya-I love u Mr..ka hmm Ram...

Ram-I love you too Mrs..kap hmmm Priya n they both hugged each other...

Before this scene imagine Ayesha get out of Raya life n ram gave the some security to her chalo byee Ayesha...now Raya romance starts...

Ram-priya kal raat KO tum sach Mein kuch yaad nahi tha for teasing...

Priya-yes ram mujhe kuch yaad nahi tha so my not so romantic hubby I want Ki aaj raat humhari sab se beautiful night Ho so will u grant my wish...

Ram was shocked to c her wife in romantic mood n he don't want to waste it...

Ram-of course I ll make today's night beautiful n he moved forward n kissed on her neck light kiss he gave n then he was nuzzling priyas neck n moving upwards to her ears n priya was enjoying that his ram is becoming Romantic n taking his moves...priya pressed him more towards her so that both can feel each other...

Ram moved towards her cheeks n kissed there n then kissed her on forehead n on her nose chin n both were breathing fast n both hear each other heart beats...

Priya-rammm...rammm...

Ram-hmmm priya kya Hua...

Priya-plsss aap Jo chate hai naa pls do naa n moves her hand on his neck n few fingers in his hair...plsss

Ram-hmm n moved closer to her...but still taking time now Priya take it she turned ram n ram was on wall side n without wasting time priya kissed ram n ram wanted this only from his love both were kissing after a long time...n rams hands were moving on her waist n on her hair...n priya hands were moving on his neck n hair n through kiss both were expressing their love its their needs that both waited for long time it was passionate kiss n it turns into wild kiss both were engrossed in their kiss both were tasting their sweet nectar n their bodies were touching each other their was no space between them their upper n lower body were creating havoc in them...after a long 15mins kiss both broke it n they don't want to break the kiss but to breath they broke...now Raya heads were tilled n both had smile on their face n they heard kids voice n came to sense that its nehvik house...

After that they came out n all were looking at them n saw Raya condition but no one said anything they didn't want Raya to feel embraces n Pihu decide to stay with Neha house that night...

Now scene shifts to KM...

Both Raya entered into their kingdom...dono KO yeh pal ka kab se wait tha after the kiss they shared in nehavik house..

Ram-Priya i love u... n pulled her toward him after they entered their room n start to nuzzle her neck...priyaaa...

Priya-hmmm Rammm i love u too n pushed him...

Ram fall on bed n Priya went to change...

Priya came out from washroom wearing Ram kurta n she was looking beautiful n sexy...

Ram was just looking at her...

Ram- Priya tum aaj sexy lag rahi ho in this kurta...

Priya- aacha n sat on his lap n her fingers start to roam in his hair n priya kissed ram on cheeks n start to lick his ears...n wishpered i love u my devil...

Ram was shocked but was loving his hilter doing this...

Then Ram start to kiss her on lips n 1st it was gentle later turn out to be passionate n wild priya was also respoding to it now both were on bed priya was on top of Ram...n both were kissing as they thirty for eachother from last 5 years...

Priya removed Ram kurta n pyjama n also the kurta she wore now both were in their inner clothes n both broke the kiss...both were breathing fast n priya hugged ram tightly n he also hugged her back both were now in eachother arm now Ram wants to make priya his so without wasting time he went near her legs n start to kiss it n lick it then he was coming up slowing n priya was enjoying what his man was doing n was moaning Ram was kissing her legs then came lil up n start to kiss her thighs n he licked it he did same to her other legs too then went up again n kiss her stomach n navel n enjoying it...

Priya was enjoying it...

Priya- ram plss dont torcher na kiss my ni****s n br**** they r urs n my private part i want u to make me urs again...

Ram-haan jaan i ll do but let me enjoy na n i want ki u also live the moment again with me yeh sirf mera naahi humhara pal hai...

ram removed her n his inner clothes n ram was pressing both the her br**** n priya was moaning it n then he took one ni**** in his mouth n was sucking it n kissing it n he did with other also then he kissed her lips n while kissing his one hand went to her private part n was fingering it n priya was loving it n this was making her crazy...

priya-rammm i love what u r doing...

then Ram went down to her private part n start to kiss n lick there he knew priya was wet n want him to complete her n now ram was licking it both her legs were around rams head n he was tasting her all the juice n then he later entered her n ram was moving in n out till they both reach the climax n then ram layed out n priya start to kiss on his chest n want to take the charge she sat on his hips n took his manhood n start to push in n out n later both were exhausted...

Raya now were in eachother arm n were in duvet...

shhh do not disturb them...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So so hot... hottt...
Wow loved it...

Do write more...
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
its tooo hot.
thanks for pm.
Cute_Saakshii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Uff!!!
So much of hot romance!!!
Thanks 4 pm!!!
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hot OS
Thanks for the pm
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yuuu...
Very hot and spicy...
Please do write more...
Thanks for PM😛
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Priya was so wild and want to enjoy every moment with Ram once again. Their passion for each other was great. Thank you for the pm.
BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one 
 sorry i am late 
abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
too hawtt...really burnt my heart...:-P
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

it was too ooh hottt to handle yaar u almost burn my screen OMG too good it was one of most passionate RaYa romance just mind blowing too good...