Beyond Border, lie Solace--One Shot. - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful piece. I felt emotional towards the end. Very well written and thanks for helping me extend my vocabularyπŸ˜›
very well written beautiful one
πŸ˜ƒ
No one cn end our abhiya and dere love...!
Beautiful os..Abhay an Piya are awesome..chemistry between them is mind blowing.. Thanx for the pm..
wat a fantastic piece of writing.
u wrote it dil se n I read n loved it dil se .v true da four magical words love just conquered da battle.I love border wali stories.dey r magical n u penned it down wonderfully.well done..πŸ‘

Edited by ILoveMe. - 8 years ago
InduπŸ€—... This OS was absolute beauty, like a breath of fresh air in a land damaged by war...πŸ‘πŸΌ
You know I love war stories...the poignance, the humanity in the face of all the atrocities is just so magnificent that I can't help but be drawn to it. 
And that is what you have done here with your words. You have painted colors into a heartless war.⭐️
Here we have Abhay and Piya, fighting in a war...a war that only knows how to destroy, and may soon destroy them...and then they find each other...amidst that bleak, hopeless landscape, they find the strength and the hope to keep holding on...
You wrote it so beautifully...the sadness, the desperation, the helpless in the face of their uncertainty and their fear of losing each other. Overall, constant and unfading is their love for each other, a love they believe in, and love which in the end triumphs...because there is nothing so beautiful and strong as love...😳
And at the end, they are together...with each other... to love each other...and really, what more can you ask for?😊
Amazing work, and an awesome portrayal of the power of love through Abhay and Piya..πŸ‘
Keep writing.πŸ˜‰
Indu di..Beautiful ,Marvelous Job!
Just beautiful intense OS!Magical abhiya by ur magical words...Howww I missed it!!!!!!!!
Would love to read more OS like this one!
In my loneliness abhiya is my distraction too!