||A Niall Horan One Shot- Coffee, With The Famous Singer?||

Posted: 8 years ago
Banner credit goes to my beautiful- BornThisWay!πŸ˜ƒ Love ya, dear!πŸ€—
So, I guess.. I am new here, isn't it..πŸ˜†
I bore many people in JA forum with my stories, and here I am to bore you with a Niall Horan one shot, something I came up with when I was asleep, so...πŸ˜ƒ
But, its a Niall One Shot, so it should be good.. I don't know if it is, but then.. please.. spare it a read?
This one's for my not-so-active-on-IF friend, Miss.Aisha Sharma aka AishaπŸ˜† Where are you pagal??😑 Went away??!!😲 She's a hugeee Niall fan, like a bigger fan than me. And Directioner too.. So, of course.. this whole One Shot is dedicated to the craziest person of my life, you Aisha!πŸ€—
Anyways, let's start!!!😳
Firstly, it is nothing but a piece of my imagination, so treat it as so.. Nothing real, except Niall James Horan, and One Direction. As For Christie and Ana, they are totally my imaginations. And yes, Ana (Anastasia) name was NOT chosen because of Fifty Shades, I haven't even read that.
Scroll down for the One Shot!  :)
Edited by ...Anushka... - 8 years ago

||Coffee, With The Famous Singer?||

A/N- It's purely my imagination, please treat it as so. No relation whatsoever with the reality. Good read!😳

"Christie!" I squealed, my awfully high voice garnering the attention of the people around, but did I care? Nah. Throwing my arms around her, I felt a jolt inside me. Gosh! Its London, the ground I am standing on, Its L-O-N-D-O-N!!

"Ana, oh my god you here?! Am I day dreaming?!" She jumped, that silly girl, she was making me jump with her! Conscious of the is she in her senses? Glares some people were passing to others, I broke away, shying. Damn my cheeks, they have an amazing capability to flush at precisely wrong moments!
Me? I am Ana, saying Anastasia Brown. Isn't the name boooring? I know, and I would prefer Ana a lot more, for reasons.. errm, we don't need a reason for everything under the sun (or away from it, figuratively speaking), do we?
And this crazy young lady is my best friend, Christie Waters, the best-est pal ever to grace the Earth by her presence. She's a die hard directioner, like an I'll die for them kinds, and I bet my entire bank balance that when she says she'll die for them, she isn't bluffing. She got her wrist cut when one of the band mate decided to walk out, Zayn, I think, and believe me, it wasn't a pretty sight. The cops, the blood, her gasps as she would say "Oh my god I can't believe I am alive, why! Why?! I shouldn't exist if Zayn is leaving!" It was the first time I had to deal with the cops, what with Madame being unconscious, and me having to coax and cajole and whatever to get them to get her off danger.

Anyways, back to the point, I am in London, my dream destination, Oh my goodness I can't believe its London! Shaking my head, I grabbed her arm, pulling her out in the fresh air as I looked at myself. A sight, indeed. They say appearance doesn't matter, but it does in my case, since the on goers swore that I was a clown who'd forgotten her costume at home. I flush, extremely embarrassed at myself. My jacket, the old fashioned one, was displaced, my hair a big, untamed mess. Buttoning up my jacket, I take out the rubber band, and those wild things flowed down as if running a marathon. Cheeky, but true.

My bangs, the most irritating thing I've ever got, tickled me,  and I glance at Christie for help. Nodding, she pulled out a hairbrush from her magical handbag, seemingly small, but has all the things you can imagine. I grab it, and before long, my messy hair had been tied up in a weird bun. I looked.. funny, I guess, since she couldn't bite back a giggle as she took a look at me.

Chuck it, I thought, and I fished out a compact mirror from my clutch, ( I carry a few things, too). Sweet small curls framing my face at the sides, brown hair that when unleashed, cascade just above my waist, large, deep green eyes that were extremely big and scary- that's Anastasia, that's me.

"So, how come Miss. I won't come anywhere land at London?" Her soft brown eyes, the softest ever seen danced as they leapt upwards, and it was then I realized she was teasing me.

My cheeks change color again, as I mutter 'chameleon' under my breath, before replying. "Just thought to give you a surprise."
"Its great! We might actually meet one direction, you see! The boys are here only, in London at the time..! No tours or things like that, just imagine if we run into them.. in a cafe or a shopping mall or whatever how'd it be?!" Immediately donning a dreamy look, she bounced up and down again, that ball trapped in a human body. I laugh at my absurdity, sometimes I crack the worst jokes..

"It'd be our luck if we meet them.." I would have said we couldn't actually meet them, since its practically impossible, but I knew better.

"Oh yeah! But first, I have to give you a full tour..! Come on girl!" Her eyes twinkled, and I blew her a kiss, mouthing bring it on as we walked down the road.

If only I knew what was to happen to my normal world..

~~~

"Chris, I have to get some tops for me.." I suggested, indirectly proposing for a shopping spree as I rubbed my hands for warmth. A chill went down my spine, I tugged at my jacket to get the darn material to keep me warm.

"Sure, we can go tomorrow, right now you are coming with me to my apartment!"

"But what will I do there?" My lips molded into a soft pout, I was hoping to shop a few things I really needed, right now.

"Ana, we'll party! 1D Themed!" She spoke excitedly, and I glared at her. Seriously, her One Direction love goes in a totally opposite direction from my mind. Gosh, that was a bad one!
"Chris, please.." Another attempt to convince her, and when it didn't work, I gave up.

A voice went off, and I scorned, it was Chris' phone. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" She jumped up and down, her crop top considerably displaced, but like she cared. "What? Is Harry going to marry someone?" I chuckled.

"One Direction is here, at the nearby shopping mall!' Her jaw dropped, brown eyes widened, that eye to eye smile, god, she was so excited! "Its your time to shine, Chris!" I prodded. "Go and bowl them over!"
If anything in the world spells a yes for my shopping, I'm up for it.

"But you?" Her spirits dampened, and I felt bad. Really bad. "I can go and do some shopping for both of us!" I proposed, as she pounced on me, choking me with that bear hug. "I Love you Ana! You're the best!"
"Go and say I love you to them! Go.. run!" I screamed, pushing her gently as she took off with a jet speed.

Shaking my head at her antics, I fished out my phone, cradling the piece in my palm as I searched for a mango store nearby. Wow, I thought, Its just a block away,  Mango, I am coming! I laugh.

Walking down the lane, I smile as the passers-by waved at me. London's been really kind so far, and I am definitely not willing to explore the darker side of it. So many people are dying to come to London, and when you ask why, all they can come up with is- One Direction's there! Sure, the guys are cute and great and everything, but there's more to London than just those five cute guys.

The weather darkened, the temperature dropped and I sighed. I glance up, the moon's beautiful, I love the London evenings.. Perfectly romantic.

Spotting the store, I barged in, not bothering to remove my jacket. A big deep breath followed, it was warm and cozy in here. 

A blonde, beautiful woman came up to me, greeting me as I tried on a few dresses. Nothing like my taste and I ended up with some two hoodies and a few tees. They were casual, nothing extravagant.

With a gentle nod, I thanked her for help, and as she smiled, I noticed that she was really pretty. Brown eyes, soft curls tied up in a pony, sharp features, damn, she's beautiful.

Swiping my card before I exited the store, I walked out, tying up my messed up bun in a high ponytail.  I bumped into someone, and a curse escaped my throat as my dear phone touched the ground. "I'm sorry.. I.. I wasn't looking.." Whispered the Mr. Bump as he knelt down to get me my phone.

Hang on! Was that an Irish accent?! He held the instrument in his palm, fidgeting with it, wondering if I was really keen on taking it back. Snapped out of my reverie, I grabbed the phone, embarrassed. His eyes met mine, and I felt my breath catch.

He, was the Irish heartthrob, the blue-eyed singer, Niall Horan.

"Freak.." I cursed, as my gaze rolled gingerly on his silhouette. A hoodie, I deduced, with great amusement. I smiled slyly. Wait a second, didn't Christie say that One Direction is supposed to be at some mall? Am I seeing things? I click my fingers in front of my eyes, and sure enough, he didn't disappear.

"Hi.." He spoke softly, blinking. He had a boyish smile on his lips, an infectious one.
"Hi..Hi.." I stuttered, why and how on Earth am I here with this guy?!

"Okay, this is awkward.." I heard him mouthing, maybe talking to himself. Of course, why would a singing sensation like him be interested in talking to a nobody (that's me)? Too polite to say bye, are you?

"At the moment," He began, and my brain cells were pushed into wondering what he would say next. "You are successfully strangling my phone in your death grip.." He laughed, a gentle laugh that would soon disappear and dissolve into the hustle bustle of London Streets, but forever etched in my memory..

Wait, his phone? HIS phone? My eyes traveled down immediately, and god! It wasn't my phone! Almost as if my cheeks were on fire, I returned the piece to him, trying hard to show that I didn't care, but I did. This is embarrassing! "s..sorry.. I.. I didn't notice.." I whispered, it wasn't to be a whisper, but it turned out to be. Urgh, I hate my throat, it betrays me at the worst of times.

"Maybe, we can make it up with a cup of coffee?" He threw it up, and I glance at him, my eyes widened, did he just say that?
Coffee? No, wait! I hate coffee! I hate its taste.. Its so weird, yukks! The last time I had it, I remember, I had good ten seconds before I threw up. And to think of having coffee with HIM?

Amidst all my mental protests and warning signs, I heard myself say, "S..Sure.."

~~~

Before I knew it, I, Ana Brown was walking down towards a cafe (I didn't bother to ask the name) with a really cute guy called Niall Horan. Isn't that great? Yea, greatly unnerving. Sure he had a boyish smile which made me feel.. good. And looks to die for. And amazing soft blue eyes.. But he is Niall Horan. I just don't fit in..

"So?" I turned, surprised as he initiated the conversation, my hands found their place in my pockets, and a gentle smile played on my lips.

"I'm Ana, Anastasia Brown.." I introduced myself, the orders were certainly reversed, but that doesn't matter. He extended his hand for a shake, and my smile grew. I like this guy.

It was a ticklish feeling that plundered my body as we shook hands, a weird, strange feeling, but definitely on my good side!
Before the talks take a turn, we took one and there was a small, feel good cafe I immediately took a liking to. Not too grand, just the kind London's known for, beauty in simplicity.

"It's perfect.." I whispered, my breath disappearing in the slight mist as he looked up at me, and in the moonlight, with the moon in all its glory and shining softly, his smile was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

We walked in, and though I was trying to get it through my head that I was out for a coffee with him, it just couldn't work. The nervousness had toned down considerably, but it still was there.

I gasped as I felt his arm on mine, he was behind me, and I realized he was trying, without success, to get my jacket off. Giggling softly, I took off my jacket, as I stared down, adoring my feet, embarrassed. I hadn't planned for this coffee thing, and wasn't wearing something great, something his type.

Not that I knew what'd he like.

So let's just say it wasn't my fault that I was dressed in an off white full sleeved top, blue jeans that were certainly my taste. I gazed at him, somewhere I was expecting he would say I looked good, but he'd surpassed my expectations whenever I had them in these past 15 minutes, and I knew better than to hope for a compliment.

"I love the color.." He uttered, and I murmured a thanks against the pangs in my stomach as his lips formed those words.

"let's sit.." he suggested, I nodded as we took a seat next to the window, the moon clearly visible. "what would you like to have?" He asked, a gentlemanly thing to do, as I smiled at my thoughts. Weird and crazy like me. "Anything would do." It wasn't a lie, since I knew I was going to throw up anyway, and it doesn't matter since the thing won't reach my stomach, whatever it would be.

He looked surprised, probably wondering how strange I am, but that's just me, and since he's got me into this coffee session, he'll just have to make do with my silly things. He is a star, and I am a nobody, and frankly I don't deserve to be here, I thought, depressed. Thousands of directioners would die to be in my place, that's wrong of me to be here.

Directioners. Christie. Freak! She would be worried sick about me! Inadvertently attacking my handbag to get my phone, I realized it wasn't there. And then I heard him laugh. God, don't tell me my phone is with him.. No, No!
"You never really asked me to give it back.." He could barely speak against the continuous laughs and giggles that showed up every now and then.

"I didn't ask for it now too. I was looking for something else." I retorted, slightly defensive.  But that's how I am when I am embarrassed.

"Unfortunately, it won't be gentlemanly of me to steal the phone of a girl I've just met.." He joked, wow! He has a sense of humor too.. Chuck it, get a grip on yourself!

"My phone?" I began, unsure of how to ask for it.  "Yeah.." He uttered, and as my fingers brushed against his as he returned the piece, I felt something. Don't know what it was, but it was electrifying, for sure.

"I'm Niall.." He introduced, and I chuckled.

"Thanks, I didn't know that.." I threw his game back at him, smirking, as I messaged Christie. Out For coffee, will meet you at wherever you say.. Message me the address ;)

"So, who am I?" He teased, and I looked up at him. Gosh, the way his eyes, those blue eyes every girl dies for, twinkled, made me feel ecstatic. He was something, definitely something.

"Errm.. Niall Horan?" I giggled, this was interesting!
"Call me Nialler.." He spoke, and his voice seemed to fade away again, but its softness touched my heart.

Before either of us could say something, the waiter guy got us coffee, with a heart imprinted on each cup, made with cream, I thought. Glaring at the waiter as he set the table, he walked back, uncertain what did he exactly do to earn my glare? What did he do? Giving us coffee with a HEART on it? Now isn't that embarrassing?
I could literally feel my blood rushing to my cheeks, my veins and arteries and whatever overloaded. Freak!
"N..Nialler.." I started off, veering his attention from the heart coffee thing to his name.
"Its beautiful, isn't it?"

"T...The coffee..?" I literally wished for the Earth to split apart, and swallow me, in all my glory. Why is he so freaking obsessed with coffee?
"No, the way you say Nialler.." His eyes softened, and they met mine in a breath taking eye lock as I feel my body stiffen. What's going on?
"T..Thanks.." Woah! The stutter is officially back. Way to go, girl!
"Coffee?" He offered, and I nodded, nervous at how I'm going to pull it off. Coffee isn't my thing, and I would surely not want to throw up in front of him. Damn!

Gently holding the cup with shaky, fidgety fingers, I bring it up to my mouth, prepared for the worst. Unbeknown to me, I've subconsciously gripped my handkerchief, in case an accident do happens.

It slips inside my mouth, laughing and mocking at my fate, and my lids shut tightly. Its taste, well it was.. yuccks. Mentally noting not to give in to some handsome guy again, I drink some more, before letting it rest back on the table.

I glance at him, hoping my face didn't give away too much of my feelings. Expectantly blinking, he seemed to understand, so maybe he wasn't just a pretty face. Wait, of course he wasn't. There is way more to him, and I felt a longing to explore him further, maybe.. A Cup is all it takes to get to know someone.

"You're not a fan of coffee, are you?" He quizzed, ending it with a perfect wink.

Flustered; I yearn to run away, but I find myself nodding. "Yeah, it doesn't appeal to me that much..." I confessed, fidgeting with my handkerchief.

"and you agreed to have it with me?" God, the genuine expressions of surprise that masked his face, I felt bowled over!

"I thought it would be a good experience.."
"It was an experience, but not a good one, I guess?" he teased, fluttering his lashes.

"Yes, but it isn't that bad.. I mean its okay.." my eyes seemed to be suddenly interested in my feet, and as I adored my heels, I took in his next words, and yes, they were flattering. "You don't have to finish it for me, Ana.." Gosh, it was the first time he'd ever called me by my name, and oh my, I was sure I heard my heart skip a beat as his lips formed my name. It was beautiful, beyond any words and anything like that..

"No.." My spirits instantly lifted, I whispered, "I would love to.. Its awesome." I drank some more, okay, so maybe it wasn't THAT awesome, but not bad either, what with his innocent, flirtatious gaze travelling on me.

"I like it, Ana." I hear him mouth, and I smile immediately, "I like this coffee..." I uttered.

"I'm glad," He had that goofy smile playing on his lips, but to me it seemed as if he was biting back a loud, really loud giggle.

Eyeing him suspiciously, just long enough for him to notice, I murmured "Are you laughing at me?"
"No.." His hands went up in the air, mock surrendering "Wouldn't dare to do that.."

We laugh, for the first time it was 'we', not just one of us. And it was the best laugh of my life...

~~~

After a long, like really long chat, my eyes fell on my poor, ignored phone. Freak! I cursed silently, and he instantly jibed, "I love it when you swear.." Giggling a little, I pass him a smile before grabbing my phone. 10 messages, 5 missed calls- and who did the honors? Christie, of course.

"Just a second, okay.. My friend's gone crazy.." I explain, calling her up, but when she didn't answer, I felt like I knew why- listening to one direction songs. And now, for the first time, I felt like I understood why she likes the band so much, I got it as I eyed the guy seated across me.

Opting to text her instead, lest she wastes more of my time, I typed- Change of plan, message me your apt.'s address, will come there directly.. Sorry

"Jesus, its late.. Shall I walk you home?" He proposed, and I stared at him blankly. Did he just say that HE is going to walk me home? Niall Horan? I would rather wish the walk never ends, then.

My phone buzzed, as Christie messaged me her address, along with a 'come home I'll screw you' warning too. Replying, too angry to call me, are you? ;) I chuckle a little before averting my attention to the cute guy with me.

"No.. I can go home on my own.." I averred, careful so as to not offend him, but he smiled cheekily, and before I knew it, he was walking me home.

"Why did you come Niall?" I questioned him, my shaky breath visible as I playfully snapped my fingers in front of his eyes, there he was, his head cloaked under the hoodie. That's important, I analysed, since fans would attack him if he goes without covering himself.

"I'm very much protective of my girl.." He stated, firm and clear, his fingers intertwining with mine, squeezing gently.

"Your girl?" I chuckled, my breath flying away in the darkness as I smile at him, my cheeks tinted with a shade of red. "When did you ask me?"
"shall I do it now?" He proposed

"That would be fine.." I shook my head excitedly, anticipating what was to come next.

"Anastasia Brown, I've just had the most amazing hour of my life with you.. And it was better than food, really. I want you to be beside me, smiling, teasing, blushing at every second of my life.. I know its quite too much to ask for, but its true.. I want to spend moments like we had back at the cafe every day, every second.. I want to be with you.. Will you be my princess?" He knelt down a little, his eyes gleaming with hope, excited, tender feelings brewing in those blue eyes as I smile."Yes.." I whispered, barely audible, my brown eyes smiling along with me as I felt his touch at the small of my back, pulling me to him. His lips were soft, tinted with a shade of pink as they caressed mine, clinging on to me, initiating the first and the best kiss of my life.

~~~

Christie's Apartment,

"I hate you Ana! You, are so gone!" Resonated Christie's agitated voice as the door flung open. Her jaw dropped, almost touching the ground, her eyes, nope, her scarily huge eyes overshadowing the rest of her flushed features. Damn! She was a sight to see.

"Is that...Niall Horan??" She questioned, and I nodded, unsure of how to introduce them.
"Heyy.." Niall extended his hand for a shake, and before he could guess it, my dear friend threw her in his arms, a bear hug. I deduced, with a tinge of jealousy, that it was better than the hug she gave me at the airport, and whoa! She was hugging MY boyfriend when even I haven't done that!
"We're together.." I murmur, my eyes narrowed, my face red with jealousy. I pinched him a little, and he jumped, successfully saving himself from her death grip hug. Damn, I am savior! I giggle.

"What did you just say?" Christie quizzed, her face blank, not knowing what to expect.

"She's my girlfriend.." Niall introduced, blushing,  his arm sneaking out and, mischievously enveloping my waist, making me dash against his chest.

"Ana, you owe me some good explanations.." She mouthed, before turning to my boyfriend, and, bombarding him with questions.

With great distaste, I noticed that Niall was totally ignoring me in her presence, and although I liked the fact that two most important people in my life had hit it off, it irked me. Funny or not, he'd spoiled me with all the attention back in the cafe, and somewhere I wanted the I'm-all-yours Niall back.

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally glanced at me, and Chris did, too. But I ignored her, my attention fixed on my too cute to be angry on boyfriend.

"Princess, I was thinking to get you to meet the boys tomorrow.. It would be great, what do you say?" He suggested, excited at the prospect.

"Yeah, like you care.." I shrugged, I wasn't giving in, not now.

Chris, understanding that the 'couple' (that's us) needed some privacy, walked off to the kitchen, as I glared at him. He walked over, seating himself right beside me. "What happened, princess?"
"Nothing.." I looked away, god! Why was he giving me that look'?
"nothing, is it?"
"Yea.." I didn't even bother to check my words, as long as I shut him up, its fine with me.

Before I knew it, he'd scooped me in his arms, hugging me, his hand caressing my back gently. It was perfect, in every way, our first hug.. I feel my cheeks heat up at the thought."You jealous?" He whispered

"Yeah.. You were ignoring me.." I pouted softly, clinging on to him, my arms around his neck.

" I wasn't.. I just wanted you to be happy that your best friend and your boyfriend get along.."
He continued, "I love you, Princess.."
"I know, Nialler.." I ruffled his hair, smiling a little, "And I love you too.." Kissing his cheek, I slept on his shoulder, the day had been tiring. And the best day of my life.

~~~

"Damn!" I woke up to his voice, that unmistakable Irish accent I'd fallen in love with, resonated in our room. "Why are you so beautiful, princess?" He twirled a strand of my hair, smiling, that boyish smile he'd in the cafe.

"Maybe because you are so cute.." I uttered, pulling his cheeks a little, teasing him.

Too sleepy to carry on, I crawled to his lap, letting my head rest at the place it deserves, and my lids closed succumbing to a deep slumber before it dawned upon me- I am dating Niall Horan!

My lids flashed open, and I look up at him, was it true? Did he really love me? "I know, it hasn't sunk in yet.." He whispered, as I laughed softly- he just knew what was going on in my mind. "But isn't it beautiful?"
"It is, Niall.. really.. I can't believe I am that lucky..."I blew him a kiss, as he lowered his face a little, kissing my forehead.

An hour later, I was waken up by Christie, Niall had drove home, showered and was back, charming as ever, in Tees and the cutest jeans I've ever seen. But wait, he was ready, I wasn't.

"Princess, you ready?" He shouted, and I chuckled, Chris had told me once that Niall could be heard before he was seen, and it was finally proven true today.

"Give me 15 minutes!" I shouted back, biting my lip. Rushing to the bathroom, I bathed, changing into my favorite sky blue tank top and light blue skirt. Throwing on a blue denim jacket, I winked at my reflection, sliding in teal studs in my ear.

"How am I looking?" I asked, eager to get his opinion. He stared at me, dumbstruck, and for a moment I felt if there's something wrong with my clothes. Flaunting my hair, I'd decided to leave them down, thinking he might like it that way.

"You look perfect.." He breathed, and I quickly jumped in his arms. "Shall I.." Before I could continue, he spoke, playing with my hair, "Leave them down, they're beautiful.."
I blush, breaking away from his arms as I requested him to let Chris come along. She'd been a true directioner all along, and missing this golden chance, nah! That shouldn't be.

"Sure.." He agreed, willing to do anything that would make me happy. God, I love this guy!

"Wait, no.. I am not coming.. its for you, Ana.." She protested, as I pouted, why couldn't anyone ever listen to me, for once?

"No.. Had it not been for you making me think of coming here, I would have never met Niall.. You deserve it.. come!"

"No.."
"Come, Christie.. It would be fun.." Niall stepped in, and yeah, she gave in.
"But in my own car.. I won't be a nuisance for you too.." She winked, and was off before I could say anything.

~~~

"You haven't sung anything for me yet.. isn't that unfair?!" I complained, hitting him softly. I mean, Niall Horan is my boyfriend and he hasn't sung a song for me! My lips molded in a small pout, and I glanced away from him, opting to enjoy the view instead as he drove.

"What should I sing?" He asked, I could tell that he was nervous. But wait, I know he won't get anything messed up, only I can do that.

"You don't need to sing anything..." I brushed him off, irritated.

"Just a touch, and I was a believer.." he began, and even though I knew he won't see, I blushed, understanding his reference to the bump that'd changed my life.

"Every kiss, it gets a little sweeter.."  God! I blush furiously, and he stopped driving, parking the car to the side as I threw myself in his arms. "You sing beautifully.."  I whisper, my fingers skimming through his hair.

"Is it?" He teased, surprised.

"Yes.. I mean I.. I don't know how to say this.." I felt uncertain, he would definitely be hurt if I tell him I didn't like One Direction, hurt? He'd be mad at me. "I haven't heard any of your songs.. Chris has.. And, its like.. I don't know..I should've heard them, but."
"Its alright, princess.." He shushed me up, letting his forehead rest against mine as he spoke softly, "I know you love me, and that's all that matters.."
He smiled, and I smiled too.

A bit more of driving and there we were! Getting off the car, I waited for Niall to join me, hopping beside me, taking my fingers in his.

I gawked at the building, awed. "Let's go, they're waiting.." He uttered

"Yeah.." I broke my gaze away, my face heated as we walked to some room, and Niall shouted a 'Hi' as he went in. I stood out, conscious of what they'll think of me.
"Princess? Come, meet them.." He came out, so he did notice I wasn't there. "No.. I mean.. I'm nervous.. No..I'm freaking out.. I.."
"Just chill.." He kissed my cheek, and I felt immediate effect as it calmed my frayed nerves. Pulling me in, I waved nervously as the trio hugged me, as if waiting for me.

"Congrats Niall!" Louis, the guy Christie had always adored (but wait, she loved all the 5 guys, didn't she?" said, that goofy smile.

"Welcome to the group, Ana!" I smiled, sincere words taking me by surprise as Liam smiled, he did look like a responsible guy. Christie was right all along..

"So finally our prince found his princess?" Teased harry, as I stared at my feet, biting my lip, flushed. I glanced at Niall, as he wrapped his arm around me, saying "Don't tease my girl.."
I swear I've never felt this good anytime before meeting Niall. My heart leaps up every time he calls me 'princess' or 'my girl', he makes me feel special..

"I love you Niall Horan.." I murmured against his skin, softly kissing his neck.

"I love you too, my princess.." He took my lips in a gentle kiss, and I laughed against his mouth as coffee flashed through my mind. Sure, I didn't hate it now. Or maybe, errm.. Wait, lets just say I love coffee now..

Edited by ...Anushka... - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ...Shefa...

me 1st
Congrats!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by paridhiloveu

Ye Kya h anu?πŸ˜‰
One shot, I guessπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...Anushka...

One shot, I guessπŸ˜†