Software Symphony 23 - Page 91

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Ashu kitna cutely jhagda karte hai naπŸ˜‰
I wish Ranjan should have witnesed this fight.

He was about to get a stroke before their SCALENE triangle wala update...Remember πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Originally posted by vibhutii

His dream for having a grandchild will be shattered for a moment πŸ˜†

Bechara...Kya kya sapne leke baitha hai πŸ˜†

His dream for having a grandchild will be shattered for a moment πŸ˜†

Ha ha.
Two nights they slept without making out. Record break 🀣
Originally posted by putti77

Ha ha.
Two nights they slept without making out. Record break 🀣

πŸ˜† if they wont makeout Ranjan ka dream pura kese hoga??!!??!! Postpone Fight II n R&B

@Ashu BG music 'chann se jo tootey koi sapna' Mahavir kaha h???? Heraan pareshaan aatma
Fight continues and it always end when both of them deal each other verbal low blows and II leaves with tears but this Dude kicked something. But am enjoying them fight, Mrs. Sagar being witness to the fight, will she pass it on to Ranjan or mind her own and keep it to herself.
Aww, so sweet of Ranjan, he noticed the cut, so much care and concern and II rightly reciprocates it. Dude so much of love for ur II, bt remembers her accusations and gets angry again, same as with his father. 

Amazing Nisha, how u have written their verbal blows, I dont know how u do it. Were u into debates when u were in school and college? Superb yaar.

BTW Nisha, I had asked this previously on this thread, guess u might have missed it:

Subbu's kid was due in April...So r u going to write abt what baby, or some naming ceremony...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Sorry for being MIA

Will read as much as I can and post my responses

even being a super busy woman in real life,you manages to find time to fulfill our intense craving for updates and never gets weared off by our unending pleas and nagging for the next...

and now my miracle lady,you wasted your time to say sorry too!!!

are you real???ya is this all a fantasy???

πŸ˜† if they wont makeout Ranjan ka dream pura kese hoga??!!??!! Postpone Fight II n R&B

@Ashu BG music 'chann se jo tootey koi sapna' Mahavir kaha h???? Heraan pareshaan aatma

Arre yaar, its OK, a little abstinence is good, so the next time they will be desperate and forget abt protection...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Originally posted by ishruhi

even being a super busy woman in real life,you manages to find time to fulfill our intense craving for updates and never gets weared off by our unending pleas and nagging for the next...

and now my miracle lady,you wasted your time to say sorry too!!!

are you real???ya is this all a fantasy???

Nisha is Nisha. What to say😊. A wonder woman!
Originally posted by shidin0117

Arre yaar, its OK, a little abstinence is good, so the next time they will be desperate and forget abt protection...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Noo.. i dont want it like a mistake.. thy should agree first.. II ka bharosa nahi h she'll accuse him later in any fight.. πŸ˜† ..it ahould be Planned ...

And fights are good... coz they end up more close everytime so i dont oppose them strictly... πŸ˜‰Edited by vibhutii - 8 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

shilpa!!!! 🀣 😳

we are planning for lil savvy more now!!!!