Posted: 8 years ago
I did something on my post on page 1
I tried updating direct link
First part isnt working..Second part is..πŸ˜•

CLICK on the second part for the direct link of the chapters guys 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
you are teaching us how to dream,nisha!!!awesome writer you are!!!what have to be done to make this dream sequence a reality?
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is interesting how you are making Ranjan the harbinger of changes in R&B and II's life Nisha. It was him that first sought II's hand for R&B and now it is him that is pushing them towards parenting, strongly so. 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

I did something on my post on page 1

I tried updating direct link
First part isnt working..Second part is..πŸ˜•

CLICK on the second part for the direct link of the chapters guys 

I think the gang is usually ready before the update even arrives. Paavam u r , trying so hard. Thank you😊 . You update the index however u can. Tech guru will definitely fix things later if required. 
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😊Pramadham Nisha. Tatha engarar avar pethikaga mattum illa avaroda pillaya eppadiyana thanga vaika...interesting that Both father and son want the lil girls brought up as Iyer kanyas...Our II hoping her lil prince would crave for root beer and Tur Sandwich...
Amazing...i'm waiting for lil Savvy like R& B and other Bhallas and the Iyers.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, Wow Nisha...very sweet update, u even wrote what the lil girl will wear and symbolised it to Marigold flower, an flower used in all auspicious occassions for decorating and also for puja. the children of II and Dude are going to light up the house and give their grandpa a new lease of life, a tired soul, parched and just waiting for his son's love and respect to quench it. 
Anu...we will stage a dharna for Ranjan, I am with you. (as I have mentioned before)πŸ˜†

Ranjan has it all planned, very shrewd and so much farsightedness, pls make his wish come true. True words spoken by him to his DIL. 

Super awesome update Nisha...β­οΈπŸ‘

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is something about R&B I'm starting to appreciate after the memories part of the updates
The man lost his mom and thinks his dad is the reason... he doesn't address him as dad
But I haven't seen him talk bitter or without respect to ranjan...even the remark about a contract marriage must have pissed him off...yet no bitter talk...he doesn't talk but when he does it still is like a usual son and dad Convo...the man has great values and a good character   πŸ‘

I tried to compare the future R&B of ranjan's dreams and the current one...not much of a difference...except his acceptance of what his dad wants to hand him over as his

I don't know why we are looking for things to be better...cos they already are pretty much alright
I'm glad they are where they are today...I won't say they shouldn't get better...they totally must...but what they have is not bad either
πŸ‘
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
that lil girl wrapping her arms around rnb's legs...and he twirling and hauling her...this is SO DELICIOUS!!!!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dristi64

I think the gang is usually ready before the update even arrives. Paavam u r , trying so hard. Thank you😊 . You update the index however u can. Tech guru will definitely fix things later if required. 

Thank you πŸ˜­