Software Symphony 23 - Page 62

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by namratha.shree

im becoming the K-serial Vamp with the amazing background music...with an evil smirk..plotting against II πŸ€£
i can almost hear a evil tune everytime i walk into any room πŸ˜†

🀣
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey Asma

MY PLEASURE

Thanks very much for dropping in to say a quick Hi!. Yaha US mein Memorial Day weekend hai, how come Australia doesnt care about US MEMORIAL DAY.
I heard Bollywood is Tweeting since last night paying respects to Vietnam War vets and and World War II Vets. I mean KJo is even hosting a BBQ in his backyard to "kick off summer"
And Suzanne Roshan and Deepika will be bringing appetizers, and Kareena and Malaika will be bringing steak and Kangna will be bringing apple pies since its an all Amreekan thing

A few papparazzi had the gall to ask them what wars India has fought and were told "Iraq War" "Gulf War" etc... Bollywood is on top of it I tell ya🀣</font>

πŸ˜ƒ Australia dealing with inflation, biker brawls, environment issues among other headlines.
Me cooking to feed an army - my son has brought along 4 teens to visit us after 3 week summer camp - all vegetarians " by choice". Saints who lay off "snacks from bags" working on a water vision project. Every summer we take in kids for 1-2 weeks when they are here to prepare for some model United Nations conf or the other. This time around all that Amma needs to do is cook, feed and buy grocery. They clean and tidy up. It has been tedious but lovely to have so much cheer in the house and these guys talk of what they want to do over endless cups of tea. They are out most of the day and I'm in cooking have to borrow my neighbours fridge to store up stuff. We are talking of serious eating here when the boys get back by 5.

Immensely thankful that Bollywood is so far away from my days!Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Ashu and the rest of the girl gang how are you guys doing? 😊Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Ashu and the rest of the girl hand how are you guys doing? 😊

perfect!! 
nisha missed out on this bad bad lady with long bindi's in her story...so im trying to act as one for II πŸ˜†

perfect!!
nisha missed out on this bad bad lady with long bindi's in her story...so im trying to act as one for IIπŸ˜†

Now that's leading a purposeful life! πŸ‘
I would too if knew that RnB would be ok to marry someone M's age πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by blue5sky

Now that's leading a purposeful life! πŸ‘
I would too if knew that RnB would be ok to marry someone M's age πŸ˜‰
HAHAHA...iM playing the nagging saas here...making sure II has kids..being a provider of useless and stupid tricks like every vamp saas πŸ˜† ( no i dont intend to hit on ranjan...he is dad the smart and brainy)

U can take up the role of your choice πŸ˜†
SOSY ke chakkar mein phone ka internet pack khatam πŸ˜• didn't know it. Down by a 100 bucks since the net was on😭 And I lie to myself saying that I gotta use google for my course related stuff!!  
Hello AsmaπŸ€—

Namratha: Tu toh gayi bilkul πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dristi64

SOSY ke chakkar mein phone ka internet pack khatam πŸ˜• didn't know it. Down by a 100 bucks since the net was on😭 And I lie to myself saying that I gotta use google for my course related stuff!!  
Hello AsmaπŸ€—

Namratha: Tu toh gayi bilkul πŸ˜†

hey DristI. πŸ€— to you too .

HAHAHA...iM playing the nagging saas here...making sure II has kids..being a provider of useless and stupid tricks like every vamp saasπŸ˜†( no i dont intend to hit on ranjan...he is dad the smart and brainy)

U can take up the role of your choiceπŸ˜†

The open villain and vamp roles:
Chachu, Chachi and their family
Manny
🀣
Asma... I am here enjoying awesome rains and thunders
And yes serious study bhi πŸ˜•