Software Symphony 23 - Page 61

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Unanswered Prayers: 
Such a poignant title and the update, too. Ranjan may hope for a smile or a few words from his son, but he is aware that it would b futile to ask R&B to b an active participant in the business, or to even buy the shares. Tan has filled in that gap a little, thankfully. 
No matter whatever Ranjan feels about Chachu n co being family, when it comes to business he's very smart. It would b a huge blunder if he mixes both and I doubt Nisha will show him doing that. Principles in life are so important and Ranjan seems to truly believe in that. Would such a man really cheat on a wife he adored? 
II is a ray of sunshine. LASYA does take after her MamiHug
Originally posted by Ashu25

Hayeee
Bechara Ranjan
Kitna he is feeling
Uska decision is right
Tan is such a humble being ya... We see so many sils grabbing opportunities to gobble up all the money... But this guy is GOLD!! 

I am sure he will manao dude to do somwthing about it

Ranjan knows ROBBER so well!!! Good job Ranjan! 

Butter... Uske baare mein kya bolun.. 
Yes TAN is humble and have morals.
He is not going to accept shares.

But he will try till last second in all possible ways to Involve RnB .

II and TAN will mostly not accept.

Everyone knows th capability of Harish and his sons.

But yes no one knows what RnB is planning till last minute.
As II says he is master planner.

Nisha.. Ab so jao. 
Hum aur na tang karenge tumhe 
Kal aaram se uthiyo
Aur dher sare updates dedena LOL
The sentence about unanswered prayers was so deeply moving...i felt something shift inside me CryClap
And ranjan sentence of R&B wont be answering any prayers so no point seeking his refuge describea how unwanted ranjan feels in his sons world 
Kids carry bask in the happiness of the good deeds of their parents as well as carry the burdens of their mistakes
While kids have a choice if they are intended to go farther then their capacities for their parents..the parents never have choices...its somehow has become their responsibility and priority to secure their kids...wait to see them happy and give preferences to their wishes...thats precisely ranjan's case...he cant expect anything from his kids except request them
Here i feel bad for tan...he has got tangled up in the father son and bhalla family issues that he is a standing up for them when he need not
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

Originally posted by Ashu25

Hayeee
Bechara Ranjan
Kitna he is feeling
Uska decision is right
Tan is such a humble being ya... We see so many sils grabbing opportunities to gobble up all the money... But this guy is GOLD!! 

I am sure he will manao dude to do somwthing about it

Ranjan knows ROBBER so well!!! Good job Ranjan! 

Butter... Uske baare mein kya bolun.. 
Yes TAN is humble and have morals.
He is not going to accept shares.

But he will try till last second in all possible ways to Involve RnB .

II and TAN will mostly not accept.

Everyone knows th capability of Harish and his sons.

But yes no one knows what RnB is planning till last minute.
As II says he is master planner.

I toh think RB will come forward to buy Ma's shares
Not in his name... But as Vani and Taraji said on his kids'names
You never know what the dude has in mind
Am sure he hates  ROBBER..but am alao sure he will never let Savvy's shares go into gande haath
Its a beautiful song, applies fully to Ranjan, thanks very much for loving the poignancy of it all
Harish's kids adore him, they are the best sons, they are poster kids for fraud and lack of ambition

R&B is ultra successful yet cannot stand the sight of his father

Namratha I particularly loved your comment from this morning where you said, how Manny accepts/rejects II and R&B relationship is basically a product of her own life experiences. Such a great observation. Bala is emotionally healthy and satisfied, he smiles and looks away when he sees R&B and II being intimate... so true
I sometimes wonder if u are lying when u say u are 22... u put forth very deep opinionsLOL Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by namratha.shree

The sentence about unanswered prayers was so deeply moving...i felt something shift inside meCryClap
And ranjan sentence of R&B wont be answering any prayers so no point seeking his refuge describea how unwanted ranjan feels in his sons world
Kids carry bask in the happiness of the good deeds of their parents as well as carry the burdens of their mistakes
While kids have a choice if they are intended to go farther then their capacities for their parents..the parents never have choices...its somehow has become their responsibility and priority to secure their kids...wait to see them happy and give preferences to their wishes...thats precisely ranjan's case...he cant expect anything from his kids except request them
Here i feel bad for tan...he has got tangled up in the father son and bhalla family issues that he is a standing up for them when he need not

Nammu liked your analysis and thoughts. Ranjan lacks the moral to ask anything from his kids, specialy RnB. He can only do silent prayers. But I don't want II to get into this family politics. The only way to save her from this mess RnB should buy Ma's shares even though he doesn't like.

You are Amazing Nisha.

You weave the story so well.

This tail is not merely an entertaining tale which we shall fantasize about but you ensure you readers are enriched as a person.

Thank you.

Sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers

Remember when you're talkin' to the man upstairs
That just because he doesn't answer doesn't mean he don't care
Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers

I Guess each one of at various point in time have or will Thank God for unanswered prayers as he knows the best for us.

I know who so ever you shall pass on Maa's these shares has to be most the deserving an appropriate person.