Software Symphony 23 - Page 60

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by charlie1950

Loved it the way dad nailed ll
The demand for grandchild is increasing
day by day b it the dude, sisters on both sides or grand parents
The last line made me lol, kids couldn't understand why as I was complaining to them 2 minutes bak that my feet hurts after cooking for nonstop 2 hrs and ther wanted to go out to park at 8 pm 😕
Lovely updates as always nisha

I really want just 10% of their energy, ready for anything anytime
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Shevane, what was startling to me about the Upper East Side article was almost none of the women were able to get a peaceful night's sleep. How pathetic!! They all married for "love" unlike middle class souls like me whose marriages were arranged. Yet they cant trust their husbands🤣

HOWLARIOUS!!</font>

They won't get peaceful sleep because they would have stolen someone's love 🤣
Are we getting one more today😛
Originally posted by putti77

Are we getting one more today😛
yes pleejjj ek aur dhamakedar wala hojay

R&B was jealous and rajan asked for the kid...it will be interesting to see the effect of both situations playout in between R&B and II..god knows how many times he will make her curse in tamil today 😛
i mean you know while they are mmm..!! ahem ahem
Edited by namratha.shree - 8 years ago
Ultimate!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to read nxt one...

Morning at its Best!! Am smiling n smiling n smiling ... Mumma asking Did u watched a Dream...
SoSy is open eye dream

In starting 2 update i was not loving the old guy...but now... Ranjan ji ne kamaaal kar ditttaa 😆

Waiting fr AGM !!!

Thanks Nissha 😳
After so many years i woke up after 9... may be after my 12th...

Late uthke itne Superrbb Chapters milte hai kyaa!!!!

Roz uthu ese 🤣

Originally posted by namratha.shree

yes pleejjj ek aur dhamakedar wala hojay

R&B was jealous and rajan asked for the kid...it will be interesting to see the effect of both situations playout in between R&B and II..god knows how many times he will make her curse in tamil today😛
i mean you know while they are mmm..!! ahem ahem

Nammu trust you had a good trip.

Dad has nailed her with questions and son is going to nail her with his antics🤣
Originally posted by putti77

Nammu trust you had a good trip.

Dad has nailed her with questions and son is going to nail her with his antics🤣
yup as per work great trip...but no rest :p at office now back to work again!!!
im glad dad used his chalu punjabi businessman brain..this is how he is where he is :p smarty pants 🤣
Next! Next! Next! Kab hai Nisha?? 😃
Eagerly waiting. Ranjan and R&B are on the same team and the former has no clue about it. II is in quite a dilemma now. Gift liya nahi par Ab dene se inkaar kaise karein??🤣
Ranjan is rather shrewd and I'm amazed that he voiced out his suspicion about the nature of their wedding so clearly. He stumbles around his son quite a bit when it's about Ranjan himself, but not when it comes to matters involving others (specifically R&B and II). Like that about him👏
II is also a wily fox at times. I think she'll get out of committing anything to Ranjan right now. Par Dude knows her too well. Usse bachna mushkil😉