I wasnt awake all night. Slept off as soon as the update came 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Putti.. I can never compromise on sleep re

I wasnt awake all night. Slept off as soon as the update came

Good Ashu😊
Even I can't compromise on sleep. Need minimum 8 hours sleep daily. Otherwise I end up messing my work in office.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Father and Son are extremely intelligent, but father went one up on the son...god, I was ROFLing at the end. Experience counts...Ranjanji👏👏, you threw a googly at ur DIL, poor II how will she extricate herself...but I really do wish she becomes pregnant a few months after Vandu's baby is born.

That means we have to wait till August😔
Hmm Hmm. Three months..

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: putti77

Good Ashu😊
Even I can't compromise on sleep. Need minimum 8 hours sleep daily. Otherwise I end up messing my work in office.

Absolutely 😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

I don't believe this!

I read this article too and whetted myself against the Galm SAHMS - although me neither glam nor a Sahm. But tell you what I really love this outside SoSy world connect.

A 🤗 hug to all you people .. For this awesome ride.

Nisha - neck deep into my hectic week. With a BIG SMILE thank you for lifting our spirits Nisha.

Hey Asma

MY PLEASURE

Thanks very much for dropping in to say a quick Hi!. Yaha US mein Memorial Day weekend hai, how come Australia doesnt care about US MEMORIAL DAY.
I heard Bollywood is Tweeting since last night  paying respects to Vietnam War vets and and World War II Vets. I mean KJo is even hosting a BBQ in his backyard to "kick off summer"
And Suzanne Roshan and Deepika will be bringing appetizers, and Kareena and Malaika will be bringing steak and Kangna will be bringing apple pies since its an all Amreekan thing

A few papparazzi had the gall to ask them what wars India has fought and were told "Iraq War" "Gulf War" etc... Bollywood is on top of it I tell ya🤣

charlie1950 thumbnail
Loved it the way dad nailed ll
The demand for grandchild is increasing
day by day b it the dude, sisters on both sides or grand parents
The last line made me lol, kids couldn't understand why as I was complaining to them 2 minutes bak that my feet hurts after cooking for nonstop 2 hrs and ther wanted to go out to park at 8 pm 😕
Lovely updates as always nisha
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Read up thread 21 and 22 and most of the comments yesterday! I loved the memory ones. Something about memories that gathers a lot of force, no? In describing Savvy and R&B, Nisha has also indicated what R&B sees in II. How similar Savvy and II are. Some things rattle you so much that you cannot forget it ever, no? It is more than just an after taste, I guess.

I loved the progression in all the chapters. Slowly changing dynamics like one step at a time and the spotlight shining on each at a time.

The best thing about your writing is you use day to day incidents and experiences and mundane talk to bring out characteristics and sketch your players and don't really describe the characters. So the reader imagines according to his or her perception. Precise way to write. 

And Ranjan just checkmated II deftly.

Thanks, everyone has something that worries them exponentially, somehow or the other their actions entangle them enough in situations they end up addressing the worry. Ranjan is a shrewd bizman he suspects something is off... in his own way he hands out a verdict... lets see how II grapples with it
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You know I love ranjan right? Everyone loves him. And he is so clever and shrewd I love that about him! Brilliant updates :D

I think I am going to adopt one lasya. She melts my heart :)

And Raman couldn't be happier today right? His dad said whatever he wished for his and ishita's relationship ...hahaha..I loved it :D
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Shevane,

What a sad life they lead. We all tend to get caught up too. The Real Housewives series is a real entertainer, so many are ex cons, and frauds... yet America is obsessed with their life style

The biggest blow to TLC came on Thursday when the 19 Kids Duggar turned out be a child molester. Who would have thought that...I was thinking they only love to breed, but looks like the 27 yr old got "busy molesting his siblings".

No reality show has any truth to it any more

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Shevane, what was startling to me about the Upper East Side article was almost none of the women were able to get a peaceful night's sleep. How pathetic!! They all married for "love" unlike  middle class souls like me whose marriages were arranged. Yet they cant trust their husbands🤣

HOWLARIOUS!!