Software Symphony 23 - Page 58

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Smile Nisha the twists and surprises brings a half smile, full smile or giggle every time. I am sure listening to II i would have laughed a couple of minutes ...so the discussion of shares has finally come up cant wait for the next update...thank you for the most engaging monologue:)
Ek aur mangta hai
Greedy me LOL
Fell asleep before the update yesterday!

Nisha! I met a girl who talks as much as II and is super duper funny and smart. We saw a man who had come with his sister and friends for a trek to the same place, but had wandered off to where we were camping on his own. He was lying down by the lake and reading a book beating the sun with a hat. Like drawing attention completely in a green and beautiful snowy mountain setting by a lake, wearing a hat, white shirt and brown cargo pants.

We were pesky and walked up to him to tell him: if you are smoking, please don't put the ash into the lake LOL. He was quite good looking and seemed much like R&B in character. He was quiet when we got speaking to him. Had come to lounge by the lake on his birthday. Did not want to hang with his friends on his birthday, liked to read books and now wants to become a film director! Bacha tha, cute tha but no hair. Handsome. Was very interested in trekking as well. Smile

The other one I happened to see in the Dharamsala temple complex. Quite tall. Looked handsome from the side I saw. Was on his own too. He disappeared very quickly though. Lots of people with unruly hair, trekkers, firangs, and so on.

Funnn...
Originally posted by Ashu25

Ek aur mangta hai
Greedy me LOL

Chal tujhe ek aur

OMGEEE Envee
U MET NOT ONE NOT TWO NOT THREE SO MANY?
U need to go out trek more, and work on a plan to kidnap some, bring them home, and ship em UPS/Fed Ex/DHL to Assam, Dilli, Chennai and USLOL
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ek aur mangta hai
Greedy me LOL

Chal tujhe ek aur

OMGEEE Envee
U MET NOT ONE NOT TWO NOT THREE SO MANY?
U need to go out trek more, and work on a plan to kidnap some, bring them home, and ship em UPS/Fed Ex/DHL to Assam, Dilli, Chennai and USLOL
Awww
Its raining.. Its raining updates too!!! 

My cuddly panda... Itne saare logon ko dekha tune.. 
Chall abhi milwa sabse... And as Nisha said ship all of them to different corners 

My cuddly panda... Itne saare logon ko dekha tune.. 
Chall abhi milwa sabse... And as Nisha said ship all of them to different corners 

Cuddly! Next time, mere saath trek pe aaja. You will definitely see many Smile
II and her monologues ROFL
She is totally adorable..!!
Us ghar ki jaan hai aj kal...i loved ranjan taking sides for II
but yeh kya hogaya?? Maha twist !!! LOL It makes sense to me that ranjan asked tan to take ma's shares cos for ranjan tan is the to go to man...he is seeking refuge that way
But yeh bada step hogaya..he should have asked R&B ek baar...i agree with ashu on this...when it comes to ma R&B is quite unpredictable
Tan will refuse i suppose...not cos he is not capable of handling the responsibility but cos it is not his place to do these things...he is a man of clarity in such situations 
Suspense wala end Clap...ek aur update dedo plzzz