Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 23 - Page 58

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Shevane
http://nypost.com/2015/05/24/inside-the-bizarre-life-of-an-upper-east-side-housewife/

This will be a hoot for u since u live on the East

Vain Desi women dont seem so predatory suddenly

There was a movie a while back Nanny dairy, it had reflected on the life of a nanny in upper east side. I can totally believe this article. I had a frd back in the day, she had planned her baby in such way so she could have her baby shower in The Plaza hotel in spring. ( as the central park views are very nice from the windows) this was a desi bandi. She is the only one I knew who wore Jimmy choos a had a Hermes bag. ( husband I-banker)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

There was a movie a while back Nanny dairy, it had reflected on the life of a nanny in upper east side. I can totally believe this article. I had a frd back in the day, she had planned her baby in such way so she could have her baby shower in The Plaza hotel in spring. ( as the central park views are very nice from the windows) this was a desi bandi. She is the only one I knew who wore Jimmy choos a had a Hermes bag. ( husband I-banker)

I don't believe this!

I read this article too and whetted myself against the Galm SAHMS - although me neither glam nor a Sahm. But tell you what I really love this outside SoSy world connect.

A 🤗 hug to all you people .. For this awesome ride.

Nisha - neck deep into my hectic week. With a BIG SMILE thank you for lifting our spirits Nisha.Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Nisha, read the ny post article you mentioned earlier. OMG..reminded me of a movie I had seen years ago...stepford  wives. These women seem to lead such scripted lives and they actually exists. WOW! Homework tutorials for parents and food coaches for children????
Some parts of delhi are this Way too...except that they do this in the most tacky manner possible... And I remember school drop off for modern school barakhamba  used to be this way too...BMWs and Mercs fought for attention. When moms would come to pick up their kids..it was all about who's wearing what and which  spa is frequented by which mommy. 

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can Monday be better than this? Just read two updates back to back.
Wow amazing! Jealous hubby and demanding business man FIL.

You nailed it Nisha😊. I am just gushing over Ranjan's demand🤣

Ashu did you change your daily routine to east? I can see you were awake whole night😊
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I get off the train and get these three beautiful updates...its just a perfect start to the week...!!
I have so much to gush about be right back after I reach home
For now this was all mouth painingly grin worthy 
Jealous rakshasan and clever ranjan are a treat to read about!!!!😃
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
👏
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

And that my dear author,  makes us all fall for them over and over again 😳

👏@bold...

I love all the qualities of an hero (as u put it).

@Ashu...very true...made us seriously fall in love with all the characters and makes us search for them in real life😆

shidin0117 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taramira

Hey Nisha, read the ny post article you mentioned earlier. OMG..reminded me of a movie I had seen years ago...stepford  wives. These women seem to lead such scripted lives and they actually exists. WOW! Homework tutorials for parents and food coaches for children????

Some parts of delhi are this Way too...except that they do this in the most tacky manner possible... And I remember school drop off for modern school barakhamba  used to be this way too...BMWs and Mercs fought for attention. When moms would come to pick up their kids..it was all about who's wearing what and which  spa is frequented by which mommy. 

Yeah Nisha, thanks for enlightening me...I really didn't know there are these types
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am posting this for Ranjan.
Beta tho Beta, Baap re Baap. A very clever businessman. I think he was taking II's test before offering shares. He wanted to read her mind. Just amazing! He made II nervous with his enquiry and our dude as usual enjoying her uneasiness to answer Ranjan.

My heart just becomes heavy by the mention of Ranjan😔Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Father and Son are extremely intelligent, but father went one up on the son...god, I was ROFLing at the end. Experience counts...Ranjanji👏👏, you threw a googly at ur DIL, poor II how will she extricate herself...but I really do wish she becomes pregnant a few months after Vandu's baby is born.
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read up thread 21 and 22 and most of the comments yesterday! I loved the memory ones. Something about memories that gathers a lot of force, no? In describing Savvy and R&B, Nisha has also indicated what R&B sees in II. How similar Savvy and II are. Some things rattle you so much that you cannot forget it ever, no? It is more than just an after taste, I guess.

I loved the progression in all the chapters. Slowly changing dynamics like one step at a time and the spotlight shining on each at a time.

The best thing about your writing is you use day to day incidents and experiences and mundane talk to bring out characteristics and sketch your players and don't really describe the characters. So the reader imagines according to his or her perception. Precise way to write. 

And Ranjan just checkmated II deftly.