Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I am not sure if I shud call it breakfast lunch or brunch or what
I am making rava upma... once its done... will bring it and sit down and write the next chapter

Mystic LOVELY NOTE๐Ÿ‘
Will write more when rava upma slides into my belly๐Ÿ˜†
I got some new tomato pickle from the Indian store, dying to inaugurate it
๐Ÿ‘

Nisha I am glad you liked the comment...I enjoyed writing it...๐Ÿ˜Š Waiting eagerly to read more..๐Ÿ˜ณ
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I am not sure if I shud call it breakfast lunch or brunch or what
I am making rava upma... once its done... will bring it and sit down and write the next chapter

Mystic LOVELY NOTE๐Ÿ‘
Will write more when rava upma slides into my belly๐Ÿ˜†
I got some new tomato pickle from the Indian store, dying to inaugurate it</font>๐Ÿ‘

Even my Sunday breakfast was upma. You can imagine when a person sleeps at 1:00 am by reading old SoSY updates, can only get up at 10 am and make upma for breakfast ๐Ÿคฃ

I love upma with pickle, chutney pudi. First time with ghee and second time with curd๐Ÿ˜›

Will get up in the middle of the night and catch up next update.

Bye for now. Love you all SoSY readers.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Rava upma? I thought upma was always made from rava...no??? Anyhow have a good brunch, lunch whatever and get to the next fast. OMG, RB and II's camaraderie albeit a bit uncomfortable  still has me wishing for more more more..
Each and every character here is carved with finesse, really! 

poor Ranjan, grasping at straws. clever the way SAM firmly puts her MIL in place. She and tan have got to be the most well balanced characters in the saga, nothing excessive there, but plain old common sense. Truly gracious. 
RB falling even more deep Into the abyss called II. II slowly accepting the fact he is after all her husband and the is no harm in at times accepting what is his...I know won't happen easily, Lekin thoda thoda acceptance aa raha hai...but won't be long before it comes tumbling down...kuchc to jhatka Nisha Devi naa...to shake things up a bit? 

Shru

We make upma with all sorts of things, broken rice (arisi), semiya (Bambino brand vermicelli) cracked wheat (not a big fan๐Ÿ˜† )quinoa...

People also make ragi and jowar and what not upma, ab main IS HAD tak nahi pahunchi
U can make upma with pretty much any grain or broken grain in the grocery store bin

All it needs is a red pepper, some curry leaves, some mustard and dals for tadka sauteed onion, tomatoes
Thanks for loving the slow unsure modes of communication.
He is SMITTEN
No doubt about that

I could make the prenup come out in one chapter, but then their love story will turn run of the mill that moment on.. keeping that fear, doubt  and ego alive is enthralling to write
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Speak of food Shru, I will never forget one line from the Aish movie Kandukonden,
Srividya is her and Tabu's Mom, they lose everything in Madurai? and head to chennai
Mammotty loves Aish, he has a sidekick (a FINE actor) by the name Manivannan

Srividya takes on a job of a cook at a Chennai restaurant and starts churning out banana flower vadas (Go figure!!) They happen to stop by for "tiffin" as they say down south the waiter gushes about the vadas... saying a "new hire makes them so yummy)

They know of ONLY ONE SOUL that makes such vadas they walk into the kitchen and find the ex-royalty type woman making vadas๐Ÿ˜ญ
Manivannan goes "In America they moment they look at a plant they will think about finding cure for cancer in India they will mix with besan and fry it
๐Ÿคฃ

Unfortunately Shru I belong to the vada category๐Ÿ˜† I NEED to know what vada tastes like before I deploy the flower in humanity saving research๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What an update nisha...peanut is adorable...I love how she holds ranjan's feet and then Wakes up when Sam calls peanut...tooo cute

And then II & R & B...I'm so glad that she spoke about money matters even if with a little hesitation but surely a progression in their relationship..
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ranjan wants more grand kids. Please kuch karo Nisha๐Ÿ˜Š
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: putti77

Ranjan wants more grand kids. Please kuch karo Nisha๐Ÿ˜Š

Tan is ever ready ๐Ÿคฃ
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Speak of food Shru, I will never forget one line from the Aish movie Kandukonden,
Srividya is her and Tabu's Mom, they lose everything in Madurai? and head to chennai
Mammotty loves Aish, he has a sidekick (a FINE actor) by the name Manivannan

Srividya takes on a job of a cook at a Chennai restaurant and starts churning out banana flower vadas (Go figure!!) They happen to stop by for "tiffin" as they say down south the waiter gushes about the vadas... saying a "new hire makes them so yummy)

They know of ONLY ONE SOUL that makes such vadas they walk into the kitchen and find the ex-royalty type woman making vadas๐Ÿ˜ญ
Manivannan goes "In America they moment they look at a plant they will think about finding cure for cancer in India they will mix with besan and fry it
๐Ÿคฃ

Unfortunately Shru I belong to the vada category๐Ÿ˜† I NEED to know what vada tastes like before I deploy the flower in humanity saving research๐Ÿ˜†

Figure hi Karne ki Koshish kar rahi hoon, har tarah ke flours sune...bajra, Ragi, Kotu, lotus stem Lekin banana nahi suna...everyday kuchhc naya...that's the beauty. Now I have started calling my kids kanna..they anyways think I am crazy...because when they were younger I used to have a different name for them every day. ...when I ran out of cute names I started using food names...of course laddoo, golu, gol gappa, puchka tak to theek tha but when I gravitated  towards chchole, matar, they thought I had truly lost it...now I say kanna, EPPO, da...my older thinks it's premenopause!!!
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Tara ji ๐Ÿคฃ

Ashu ji! Why aren't you in bed? Achche Bachche so jate hain jaldi. Unless of course you are making up names again. I believe you now have. A name for VIK as well, right? 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: taramira

Ashu ji! Why aren't you in bed? Achche Bachche so jate hain jaldi. Unless of course you are making up names again. I believe you now have. A name for VIK as well, right? 

Agle update ka intezar kaun karega ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Uska number aaya nahi ab tak. Kameena. Sounds good? Par uske baare mein zyada nahi jaante right. So kameena doesnt work. 
Lemme think