Software Symphony 23 - Page 53

Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Nisha--thanks for the awesome updates!!!  Love Ranjan, Sam, and Tan, and of course Lasya is the best😆

Love seeing II and R&B together and seeing the progress they are making in their relationship!!!👏

Lasya woke at the mention of the word and stared "WHERE? WHERE? DID SOMEONE SAY PEANUT? HEY THATS ME!!
 WHERE IS HE? I DONT SEE ANY MORE TALL MEN. I AM PERCHED ON ONE, WHERE IS THE TALLER ONE? YES YES I AM PEANUT..🤣 - 🤗

"Umm.. with the last Satruday concert practice and the three CDs she ordered from Giri Trading its around Rs. 11k" she said softly😳

He handed her folded but crisp TWENTY Rs.1000 bills👏

"Umm... thanks" "Uh" - In the history of SOSY!!!
II actually took money from the dude 👏
Heart attack...Near...

Mrs. Batra should g back to the US 😃
Ek aur BUTTER 🤗..Chahiye...Chahiye 🤣

Awww...Ranjan and Butter is sooo cuteee
amazing part loved the way lasya reacted to the word peanut loved the r&b & ii part are we getting any more updates now
I am not sure if I shud call it breakfast lunch or brunch or what
I am making rava upma... once its done... will bring it and sit down and write the next chapter

Mystic LOVELY NOTE👏
Will write more when rava upma slides into my belly😆
I got some new tomato pickle from the Indian store, dying to inaugurate it
👏
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I am making rava upma... once its done... will bring it and sit down and write the next chapter

Mystic LOVELY NOTE👏
👏

I love the combination!!!!!!!!!

I always have it that way or with lemon pickle
Lasya holding Ranjan's legs... II assuring that RnB wont scold... RnB hearing teacher's gush on her appearance...

These things are small to notice but it creates a big impact on this story... and in such mentions i feel connected.

Just like when vandu akka ws admitted in hospital and II ws stirring the curd with spoon by looking down to stop her tears or not let them visible to anyone..

This was totally me ...!!

Proud Reader!

Mystic LOVELY NOTE👏
👏

for me its always upma with some curd and lemon pickle

Mystic LOVELY NOTE👏
👏

Rava upma? I thought upma was always made from rava...no??? Anyhow have a good brunch, lunch whatever and get to the next fast. OMG, RB and II's camaraderie albeit a bit uncomfortable  still has me wishing for more more more..
Each and every character here is carved with finesse, really! 

poor Ranjan, grasping at straws. clever the way SAM firmly puts her MIL in place. She and tan have got to be the most well balanced characters in the saga, nothing excessive there, but plain old common sense. Truly gracious. 
RB falling even more deep Into the abyss called II. II slowly accepting the fact he is after all her husband and the is no harm in at times accepting what is his...I know won't happen easily, Lekin thoda thoda acceptance aa raha hai...but won't be long before it comes tumbling down...kuchc to jhatka Nisha Devi naa...to shake things up a bit? 
Tara ji we also make upma with Bambino (Semiya..Thats what its called in Telugu ), daliya
And some famous new age forms - Oats, bread and the like 🥱
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
Thank you Thank You Nisha.
I am in love with name Lasya now. Butter Butter😛. She loves tall Bhalla men, Mama and Nanaji 🤣

Good to see that II slowly opening up to dude. But still she has that hesitation with money matters. So offering shares to willl be bad idea.

These two are just amazing couple😊. Will try to fantasize them in dreams now.

Kind of happy happy to end weekend in India.