Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 23 - Page 52

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by-EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hey Asma,

Thanks. Yeah. I was so hoping I was not carrying a jinx and that the trek would be fun!! Now I am a bit assuaged. It is a beautiful trek to Kareri lake not very far from Dharamsala. Beautiful. You should trek too. I hope it happens. </font>

Thanks would love to. Let's see. Have some fitness goals to accomplish before I get seriously climb and trek worthy. I sorely miss the space and the stillness you can feel on treks 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nisha I do hope your Sunday goes better.

Great progress. The story is so interestingly poised right now. 🤗
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No symphonies happening in SOSY world today?? Sab Sunday ke din aaram kar rahe honge.. I hope you've had a good rest Nisha.. Update kudu kanna..❤️ (hope I got it right?😆)
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Hii Nisha...I am back with my comments on the updates..First things first I would like to tell you that regardless of whether I comment on the updates regularly or not, I am simply loving what you are writing and I also feel the way you are shaping the story is absolutely fabulous...now coming to the updates, well this time I thought why not write a comment with regards to each character and what they have been up-to recently...let me begin with talking about the situation with Shravu, Nandu and the IPad..hmmm..I simply loved how relatable Bala, Vandu, Sam and Tan were in this situation...my heart went out to Shravu in the situation..yes what he did was wrong..but he is after-all a kid, Bala as understandable was the strict parent while Vandu was the softer one who knew her son meant no harm..Tan and Sam stood out with their maturity in this situation...Tan is always the logical, cool head on the shoulders type of a guy and the way he handled the situation, made me respect his character a little more and Sam uska kya kahoon main, she is a sweetheart, she did not let the situation effect or she did not change her attitude towards Vandu and Ishita with even an ounce..rather Sam stood by her friend Vandu.. really proud of Sam..you know I was just thinking kii agar Manny ko is baat kii bhanak bhi lag jaati na tho I literally shudder thinking about what her reaction would have been..Manny already indirectly feels that II is having her eyes on the riches of Bhalla's and for Manny everything II does has an ulterior motive...alas it is the past which has made Manny so bitter.. but on the other hand for Sam, it is all about acceptance...while Sam's in-laws are very verbal about the past scandal of the Bhalla's, it is only II and Vandu who have accepted the Bhalla's at face value instead of taunting them of the past...even for R&B it is all about acceptance from his II, rather than who he is, what he is worth, what happened to his family in the past etc etc...II has accepted the Bhalla's as they are rather than trying to change them, II has become one of them and she, Vandu have had the guts to look beyond the scandal, which has traumatized the Bhalla family..but Manny would never have been able to understand and see it this way...so thank God, she remains unaware of Shravu and Nandu's IPad situation...now next let me talk about Bala and Ishita, Bala was angry, frustrated, helpless and in all this he vented out his anger on Ishita...my heart went out to Ishita in the situation jab Bala ne usse suna diya and all I wanted to do was to console Ishita and I am glad R&B was there to keep II safe in the cocoon of his arms and gave her the much needed comfort...I liked the way Vandu reacted to Bala and his accusation to Ishita and the scene where Ishita and Bala patched up...that scene was heart-touching...Vandu and R&B gave Bala and Ishita the much needed space to sort out the differences and I am glad even Ishita understood Bala's point...even Ranjan was very assertive and perspective in this situation and he walked away quietly...and then the scene where Shravu told Bala that R&B has got him stuff, but he will get them only when he comes first in his class, that is indirectly R&B pushing the kid to study well was absolutely brilliant and indeed very mature of R&B...and the silent communication, the understanding in Bala's eyes and all the kaha-suna, tears and bitterness lay forgotten and all bonded like family...this was simply fantastic...let me now get back to Manny and her sidekick, yes sidekick Vik, I refer to him sidekick as Vik always tags around Manny..Manny and to an extent Vik are really getting on my nerves...I mean seriously she keeps on interrupting II and R&B's time from the time she is back and at times I feel Manny is just jealous that while Sam is happy with Tan, R&B has found his happiness in his II, she is left all alone..wallowing around in self pity and thus she has brought Vik as her chance at happiness, but rather Vik is just a stand-by sidekick for Manny..this is what I feel...I mean seriously one day II gave chutti to the cook, as anyway Manny, Vik are always out and ussi din Manny has the audacity to ask II about the same and she wants II to cook for her...Manny seriously cannot go and cook for herself and Vik, aur woh taane marr rahi hai to poor II...I loved it when R&B gave it right back to her saying '& Manny Forgot To Fix Herself A Sandwich'...yaayyy way to go R&B and at this point I felt like telling Manny 'Take that Manny..On your face'...talking about Vik, I guess he is not what he seems to be...this guy wants Bhalla's and R&B's money to sponsor a business venture, kyun bhai..kyun kare uska sponsor R&B..khud kama nahi sakta hai kya looser sidekick...Tan aur R&B ne bhi tho khud ki pehchaan banayi hai...if Manny thought Ishita to be the gold-digger, than I would like to tell Manny, it is not II but the guy whom she has brought home who is coming across as a manipulative gold-digger and opportunistic person...aur haan mujhe patah nahi aisa kyun lag raha hai kii this guy Vik is eyeing R&B's shares and wants to be a part of the board at Excelsior...the way in one of the previous updates where Vik said he can go and pretend to be R&B and he just needs a little height, kind of gave me the feeling that Vik is eyeing the family business shares... and about Manny, well doesn't she have anything else to talk about to her brother rather than indirectly cribbing about his wife and the shares...at times I think Manny is just with Vik for the heck of it and according to me it is high time, Manny needs to get out of the self pity mode...and she should try and move ahead in life rather than being stuck in the bitterness of the past...next let me talk about Ranjan, I really feel sorry for him..the past continues to haunt him in some way or the other, whether it is his children facing the brunt of it or whether it is his brother and his sons trying to snatch the business with evil intentions or whether it is his alone self with the memories of his wife or him bearing his children's cold attitude towards him, all this are excruciatingly painful for Ranjan and I say thank God for small mercies, II to his home, as his son's wife is really God sent..it is because of II that now at least the father, son are communicating, even if it is to a minimum, the son like earlier does not avoid, neither does he flee at the sight of his father...Ranjan's talk with Tan shows that his emotions and the past is still raw in his mind and it hurts him equally, as much as it hurts his children and especially R&B..his worry regarding the shares is fair enough...he really does not want the business to go into vile hands..Tan suggesting if Ranjan asked Ishita, well this might be a very big turning point in the story...if Ranjan asks II and in-turn Manny is made aware of this than it will be a mess and I guess Manny will target II and blame her and this in-turn might lead to the disclosure of the prenup between II and R&B by R&B...for Ranjan and R&B I think the best solution for both of them would be to put the shares in the name of R&B and II's future kids, making the parents II and R&B responsible for the shares until their future kids are born, grown up and attain the age of eighteen..this way R&B need not sell and in accordance with the prenup II does not own anything she is just like a caretaker of the shares until her future kids are able to manage things on their own...Ranjan can also put his and his wife's shares in the names of all his grandchildren and future grandchildren...next talking about II..well for starters I loved the shopping trip she went to with Ranjan where she tagged along R&B.. it was really heart-warming...and the dinner the three had, without any grandeur was so sweet...the dude's half smile, Ranjan becoming emotional from time to time, whether anyone acknowledges it or not it does not matter but according to me it is II who keeps Ranjan and R&B going...it is like all these two men needed in their life to set it right was Ishita...Ishita's sense of right and her wish to always do something for Shravu and her being caught in the crossfire of Bala's anger and her being so vulnerable and expressing to R&B that she did not want him to see her in a bad light, thus she did not tell him.. shows how pure and sensitive II really is...the way she told R&B please don't fight with me and telling R&B she has nowhere to go, made me very sad at her state and I am just glad R&B took his II in his arms and soothed her tears and pain...awww..it was lovely...I am happy II is practical and is not being over-friendly with Manny..II tried her bit in having a good rapport with her SIL Manny, but if Manny is being indifferent one cannot push her and it is good II stays clear of Manny's way and answers to the point to her, because according to me Manny does not deserve II's niceness...the nuances with which you try to show II wants nothing to do with the Bhalla riches is simply brilliant...the small scenes such as where II walks away with Lasya as soon as Manny starts talking about the Excelsior shares to R&B or the time when Ranjan tells II to be a part of the AGM, rather II with her talks diversifies the topic in different routes with a small I will try for the AGM session, shows clearly that Ishita neither was nor is interested in anything to do with money and also that she is not materialistic...I really love the way you have shaped II, she may be reckless, but she is also responsible, loving and caring and to top it all she is not fake, she is straightforward and true..last but not the least talking about R&B, the updates which gave us an insight of what happened in the past, I wanted to give R&B a big hug when I read those updates...my heart went out for him, the past was so painful for him and it is only after II came into his life that the wounds of the past have started to heal...those updates literally brought tears to my eyes and I could not stop myself but feel for R&B..though the past is done for and his mother will never come back, yet it continues to haunt him and I feel "In this desert of acute dryness, his better half, his wife, his II is his oasis for his parched soul"...I simply loved it when R&B turned into a caring and supportive husband and took II out for ice cream..it shows he cares..yes R&B may be the quiet, he might only give out half smiles or rarely give a full smile but it is cent percent sure he is not uncaring...and according to me he cares and he cares a lot more than he expresses...and his playful, naughty side comes in front of II..II is just cribbing that her hubby is always away, while the dude was there all the time with the precious butterball Lasya...the mixture of R&B, II with Lasya is simply too sweet and it makes me go all awww...so adorable...before I forget the dream II and R&B saw for their future, their kids, this was simply beautiful... R&B and II's kids were so cute with a capital 'C'...and yes according to me no one, absolutely no one can make a fool out of R&B, the guy may not speak, but he is astutely aware of the scheming and plans happening around him, whether it is of his uncle who wants to swindle money or whether it is Vik's, who wants R&B to sponsor his na sarr ka na pair ka petrol pump set up plan...he is clearly aware of what is happening in and around him and he will let no one take advantage of him..I am sure when the time is right R&B would give mooh thod jawaab in his own silent way to his Chacha and also to Vik I guess, I am sure of this, itna bharosa I have on II's R&B...hehehe...R&B and his half smiles always take my breath away and I am so glad that he is always supportive and attentive of II in his own endearing way...kudos to you...no one could have envisioned and written R&B better than you have...it is absolutely marvelous and perfect...R&B and II's relationship may still be questioned by many, these two as individuals may have their flaws, insecurities and differences, but when together, R&B and II are absolutely perfect and flawless...and yes I am still not sure who was wrong in the past, but cannot help but feel Ranjan was made a scapegoat by a competitor or anyone with wrong intentions...because being quiet or not defending themselves does not always mean the person is guilty and I feel there is more than what meets the eye to the past, more than what has been revealed until now...and yes Chacha may not have been the one who caused Ranjan and his family distress in the past but Chacha surely is using the distress and scandal to his advantage or rather has been trying to use the distress and scandal to his advantage in the past and continues to do so in the present...Nisha I have a request please in the future can we have R&B exploding, or being effectively calm and disclosing the prenup in front of his family, when maybe Manny is accusing II of having a eye on the family's riches in order to defend Vik...and R&B in a steeling calmness with an edge should disclose about the prenup and while Manny should be glad that her brother did not fall in the clutches of innocence (according to Manny), R&B with the same edge of calmness can declare, 'It is not me, but it is her who wanted a prenup and who set the terms' and the chapter can be named the same "It Is Not Me But It Is Her"...I would really love this and in this situation Manny reaction to it would be priceless...hehehe... just wishful thinking on my part.. simply mind-blowing updates..and I am in complete awe f your writing and with every update I understand the characters more and also fall irrevocably in love with them...job well done...please do continue soon...waiting for the next update eagerly...  Edited by MysticRiver - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-MysticRiver

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#0000ff">Hii Nisha...I am back with my comments on the updates..First things first I would like to tell you that regardless of whether I comment on the updates regularly or not, I am simply loving what you are writing and I also feel the way you are shaping the story is absolutely fabulous...now coming to the updates, well this time I thought why not write a comment with regards to each character and what they have been up-to recently...let me begin with talking snout the situation with Shravu, Nandu and the IPad..hmmm..I simply loved how relatable Bala, Vandu, Sam and Tan were in this situation...my heart went out to Shravu in the situation..yes what he did was wrong..but he is after-all a kid, Bala as understandable was the strict parent while Vandu was the softer one who knew her son meant no harm..Tan and Sam stood out with their maturity in this situation...Tan is always the logical, cool head on the shoulders type of a guy and the way he handled the situation, made me respect his character a little more and Sam uska kya kahoon main, she is a sweetheart, she did not let the situation effect or she did not change her attitude towards Vandu and Ishita with even an ounce..rather Sam stood by her friend Vandu.. really proud of Sam..you know I was just thinking kii agar Manny ko is baat kii bhanak bhi lag jaati na tho I literally shudder thinking about what her reaction would have been..Manny already indirectly feels that II is having her eyes on the riches of Bhalla's and for Manny everything II does has an ulterior motive...alas it is past which has made Manny so bitter.. but on the other hand for Sam, it is all about acceptance...while Sam's in-laws are very verbal about the past scandal of the Bhalla's, it is only II and Vandu who have accepted the Bhalla's at face value instead of taunting them of the past...even for R&B it is all about acceptance from his II, rather than who he is, what he is worth, what happened to his family in the past etc etc...II has accepted the Bhalla's as they are rather than trying to change them, II has become one of them and she, Vandu all have had the guts to look beyond the scandal, which has traumatized the Bhalla family..but Manny would never have been able to understand and see it this way...so thank God, she remains unaware of Shravu and Nandu's IPad situation...now next let me talk about Bala and Ishita, Bala was angry, frustrated, helpless and in all this he vented out his anger on Ishita...my heart went out to Ishita in the situation jab Bala ne usse suna diya and all I wanted to do was to console Ishita and I am glad R&B was there to keep II safe in the cocoon of his arms and gave her the much needed comfort...I liked the way Vandu reacted to Bala and his accusation to Ishita and the scene where Ishita and Bala patched up...that scene was heart-touching...Vandu and R&B gave Bala and Ishita the much needed space to sort out the differences and I am glad even Ishita understood Bala's point...even Ranjan was very assertive and perspective in this situation and he walked away quietly...and then the scene where Shravu told Bala that R&B has got him stuff, but he will get them only when he comes first in his class, that is indirectly R&B pushing the kid to study well was absolutely brilliant and indeed very mature of R&B...and the silent communication, the understanding in Bala's eyes and all the kaha-suna, tears and bitterness lay forgotten and all bonded like family...this was simply fantastic...let me now get back to Manny and her sidekick, yes sidekick Vik, I refer to him sidekick as Vik always tags around Manny..Manny and to an extent Vik are really getting on my nerves...I mean seriously she keeps on interrupting II and R&B's time from the time she is back and at times I feel Manny is just jealous that while Sam is happy with Tan, R&B has found his happiness in his II, she is left all alone..wallowing around in self pity and thus she has brought Vik as her chance at happiness, but rather Vik is just a stand-by sidekick for Manny..this is what I feel...I mean seriously one day II gave chutti to the cook, as anyway Manny, Vik are always out and ussi din Manny has the audacity to ask II about the same and she wants II to cook for her...Manny seriously cannot go and cook for herself and Vik, aur woh taane marr rahi hai to poor II...I loved it when R&B gave it right back to her saying '& Manny Forgot To Fix Herself A Sandwich'...yaayyy way to go R&B and at this point I felt like telling Manny 'Take that Manny..On your face'...talking about Vik, I guess he is not what he seems to be...this guy wants Bhalla's and R&B's money to sponsor a business venture, kyun bhai..kyun kare uska sponsor R&B..khud kama nahi sakta hai kya looser sidekick...Tan aur R&B ne bhi tho khud ki pehchaan banayi hai...if Manny thought Ishita to be the gold-digger, than I would like to tell Manny, it is not II but the guy whom she has brought home who is coming across as a manipulative gold-digger and opportunistic person...aur haan mujhe patah nahi aisa kyun lag raha hai kii this guy Vik is eyeing R&B's shares and wants to be a part of the board at Excelsior...the way in one of the previous updates where Vik said he can go and pretend to be R&B and he just needs a little height, kind of gave me the feeling that Vik is eyeing the family business shares... and about Manny, well doesn't she have anything else to talk about to her brother rather than indirectly cribbing about his wife and the shares...at times I think Manny is just with Vik for the heck of it and according to me it is high time, Manny needs to get out of the self pity mode...and she should try and move ahead in life rather than being stuck in the bitterness of the past...next let me talk about Ranjan, I really feel sorry for him..the past continues to haunt him in some way or the other, whether it is his children facing the brunt of it or whether it is his brother and his sons trying to snatch the business with evil intentions or whether it is his alone self with the memories of his wife or him bearing his children's cold attitude towards him, all this are excruciatingly painful for Ranjan and I say thank God for small mercies, II to his home, as his son's wife is really God sent..it is because of II that now at least the father, son are communicating, even if it is to a minimum, the son like earlier does not avoid, neither does he flee at the sight of his father...Ranjan's talk with Tan shows that his emotions and the past is still raw in his mind and it hurts him equally, as much as it hurts his children and especially R&B..his worry regarding the shares is fair enough...he really does not want the business to go into vile hands..Tan suggesting if Ranjan asked Ishita, well this might be a very big turning point in the story...if Ranjan asks II and in-turn Manny is made aware of this than it will be a mess and I guess Manny will target II and blame her and this in-turn might lead to the disclosure of the prenup between II and R&B by R&B...for Ranjan and R&B I think the best solution for both of them would be to put the shares in the name of R&B and II's future kids, making the parents II and R&B responsible for the shares until their future kids are born, grown up and attain the age of eighteen..this way R&B need not sell and in accordance with the prenup II does not own anything she is just like a caretaker of the shares until her future kids are able to manage things on their own...Ranjan can also put his and his wife's shares in the names of all his grandchildren and future grandchildren...next talking about II..well for starters I loved the shopping trip she went to with Ranjan where she tagged along R&B.. it was really heart-warming...and the dinner the three had, without any grandeur was so sweet...the dude's half smile, Ranjan becoming emotional from time to time, whether anyone acknowledges it or not it does not matter but according to me it is II who keeps Ranjan and R&B going...it is like all these two men needed in their life to set it right was Ishita...Ishita's sense of right and her wish to always do something for Shravu and her being caught in the crossfire of Bala's anger and her being so vulnerable and expressing to R&B that she did not want him to see her in a bad light, thus she did not tell him.. shows how pure and sensitive II really is...the way she told R&B please don't fight with me and telling R&B she has nowhere to go, made me very sad at her state and I am just glad R&B took his II in his arms and soothed her tears and pain...awww..it was lovely...I am happy II is practical and is not being over-friendly with Manny..II tried her bit in having a good rapport with her SIL Manny, but if Manny is being indifferent one cannot push her and it is good II stays clear of Manny's way and answers to the point to her, because according to me Manny does not deserve II's niceness...the nuances with which you try to show II wants nothing to do with the Bhalla riches is simply brilliant...the small scenes such as where II walks away with Lasya as soon as Manny starts talking about theExcelsiorshares to R&B or the time when Ranjan tells II to be a part of the AGM, rather II with her talks diversifies the topic in different routes with a small I will try for the AGM session, shows clearly that Ishita neither was nor is interested in anything to do with money and also that she is not materialistic...I really love the way you have shaped II, she may be reckless, but she is also responsible, loving and caring and to top it all she is not fake, she is straightforward and true..last but not the least talking about R&B, the updates which gave us an insight of what happened in the past, I wanted to give R&B a big hug when I read those updates...my heart went out for him, the past was so painful for him and it is only after II came into his life that the wounds of the past have started to heal...those updates literally brought tears to my eyes and I could not stop myself but feel for R&B..though the past is done for and his mother will never come back, yet it continues to haunt him and I feel "In this desert of acute dryness, his better half, his wife, his II is his oasis for his parched soul"...I simply loved it when R&B turned into a caring and supportive husband and took II out for ice cream..it shows he cares..yes R&B may be the quiet, he might only give out half smiles or rarely give a full smile but it is cent percent sure he is not uncaring...and according to me he cares and he cares a lot more than he expresses...and his playful, naughty side comes in front of II..II is just cribbing that her hubby is always away, while the dude was there all the time with the precious butterball Lasya...the mixture of R&B, II with Lasya is simply too sweet and it makes me go all awww...so adorable...before I forget the dream II and R&B saw for their future, their kids, this was simply beautiful... R&B and II's kids were so cute with a capital 'C'...and yes according to me no one, absolutely no one can make a fool out of R&B, the guy may not speak, but he is astutely aware of the scheming and plans happening around him, whether it is of his uncle who wants to swindle money or whether it is Vik's, who wants R&B to sponsor his na sarr ka na pair ka petrol pump set up plan...he is clearly aware of what is happening in and around him and he will let no one take advantage of him..I am sure when the time is right R&B would give mooh thod jawaab in his own silent way to his Chacha and also to Vik I guess, I am sure of this, itna bharosa I have on II's R&B...hehehe...R&B and his half smiles always take my breath away and I am so glad that he is always supportive and attentive of II in his own endearing way...kudos to you...no one could have envisioned and written R&B better than you have...it is absolutelymarvelousand perfect...R&B and II's relationship may still be questioned by many, these two as individuals may have their flaws, insecurities and differences, but when together, R&B and II are absolutely perfect and flawless...and yes I am still not sure who was wrong in the past, but cannot help but feel Ranjan was made a scapegoat by a competitor or anyone with wrong intentions...because being quiet or not defending themselves does not always mean the person is guilty and I feel there is more than what meets the eye to the past, more than what has been revealed until now...and yes Chacha may not have been the one who caused Ranjan and his family distress in the past but Chacha surely is using the distress and scandal to his advantage or rather has been trying to use the distress and scandal to his advantage in the past and continues to do so in the present...Nisha I have a request please in the future can we have R&B exploding, or being effectively calm and disclosing the prenup in front of his family, when maybe Manny is accusing II of having a eye on the family's riches in order to defend Vik...and R&B in a steeling calmness with an edge should disclose about the prenup and while Manny should be glad that her brother did not fall in the clutches of innocence (according to Manny), R&B with the same edge of calmness can declare, 'It is not me, but it is her who wanted a prenup and who set the terms' and the chapter can be named the same "It Is Not Me But It Is Her"...I would really love this and in this situation Manny reaction to it would be priceless...hehehe... just wishful thinking on my part.. simply mind-blowing updates..and I am in complete awe f your writing and with every update I understand the characters more and also fall irrevocably in love with them...job well done...please do continue soon...waiting for the next update eagerly...</font>

Perfect😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi! All
Awake and reading responses, will post the next chapter in an hour ish after that
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Nisha0604

Hi! All
Awake and reading responses, will post the next chapter in an hour ish after that

thanks dee.

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha, kahan ho! The last couple,of days were super busy...now back to normal. RbB aur II ki kahani aage Badh rahi hai...excitement galore, have been having multiple dreams of RbB and II's babies...gosh, what the????? 
Twins one boy and one girl...II throwing multiple tantrums because of sickness , RbB fussing over her and indulging her. OMG can't imagine II going through labour pains...all hell will break loose. 

Lekin uske Pehle the AGM issue!  Can't imagine savvys shares being bought by robber gang, don't think RB will let that happen, considering its savvys legacy...and I think II will be totally overwhelmed of Ranjan does ask her...is this the way for the PRENUP to be declared...
If that happens how will the family dynamics change? 

Would be very very interesting to see. 

Ufff ...my ramblings have started again...will shut up and wait for the next.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Perils of Defaulting😳

Ranjan got his crab cakes, he got Sam's tender loving attention, he got snide comments from Tan's mother, he got engaging conversation from Tan's Papa
Ranjan returned home, not happier but a calmer man. He sometimes wished his daughter lived him, he was seeking her out more often these days
Who can blame him, Lasya was irresistible... when Tan taught her to say "Nanaji" she actually tilted her head exactly like Tan did, gurgling instead of saying the words
And gave him a drooly handshake when he went to hold her at night, she would hug his leg wrap herself around it making it impossible for him to move his leg, he would pick her up
cradling her telling her daughters must never touch his feet

He would empty his pockets handing it all out as shagan every time he saw her
Tan would roll his eyes and complain

sam would smile and take the money smiling "Kya laayen golu ke liye?" she would ask her

She would be on her TALL perch on Nanaji's arms she wouldnt care... money didnt matter to her... she loved tall people
She wouldnt leave his arms when he attempted to return to MM

Ranjan would offer to sleep her by him at night, Sam would chuckle

"Ro degi Dad... she is very chantt... she is just manipulating you, when u lay down she will know u are not tall anymore and she will cry"

He would crush and squeeze her, Nandu would would barely come up for a hug
Even when he would he would be holding one device or another

He would always ask him "Is Shravu there?"

Ranjan would offer "Aagar aap chalogey to main usko laaoonga"

He would look at Sam longingly "Ma please?"

"Bahut maar padegi, kal school hai"

Sam was a good mother... grounded and real.. she didnt pursue education after bachelors but valued it just as a Ph D would

Tan respected her opinion and treated her as an equal never putting her down ever

"Unka to koi idea nahi hai... tumhe keh sakta hoon puttar, think of having another one" Ranjan begged

"Aapne keh diya... BAS Dad" Tan agreed cheerfully

"Bilqul nahi" Sam shrieked

"Bhallaji kya baat kar rahe hain aap US mein log 4 5 bache karte hain yaha to ek paalna bhi mushkil hai" Mrs Batra sermonized
As if Tan was middle class

"Kya karen samdhan jee, inke bache hai itne pyaare" Bhalla said

"Meri dono betiyan waha Mrs pageants ke liye compete kar rahi hain... they are so pretty" (LASYA AND NANDU HAVE TAKEN AFTER MY DAUGHTERS)

"Ma was stunningly beautiful" Sam spoke firmly but bitingly😡

MY KIDS WILL NEVER LOOK LIKE YOUR DAUGHTERS
DONT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM MY DAD
ITS THE ONLY THING HE HAS
I AM BEGGING YOU😭

Mrs Batra grudgingly reached for her grand daughter, as if some how taking her away from her Nanaji would cut off all physical similarities

"Lets go up to the terrace and see stars" she tempted the baby

She cooed and lay  on her side on her grandpa's shoulder clutching his tee... in a  short jumpsuit with peanuts all over

"Yeh peanuts kyon?" she asked Sam

"R&B calls her a peanut, I found this material at Malviya Nagar market I had the tailor sew a night suit" 😆Sam laughed hyserically

Lasya woke at the mention of the word and stared "WHERE? WHERE? DID SOMEONE SAY PEANUT? HEY THATS ME!!
 WHERE IS HE? I DONT SEE ANY MORE TALL MEN. I AM PERCHED ON ONE, WHERE IS THE TALLER ONE? YES YES I AM PEANUT..🤣

"Hes home love" Sam explained😃

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He dropped her off at her lesson, unable to take his eyes off her, she nervously flipped through her long "Lakshmi" book

"U doodle too much (it looks like, in class), pay attention"😆 (u dont have to be scared then) he mocked

"Shut up" 😭she ordered

She counted the beats on her fingers and hummed difficult notes... he paused to stare, she turned away

"No smart ass comments da" 😡she warned

He smiled lazily😛

"Knock it off... in other words... shut up😡" she ordered

He could see slim silver anklets  and sparkly toe rings enclosed in kolhapuris, tasteful, elegant, unpretentious... yet managed to make him seriously h--ny😈

"Do u have a test?" he asked unable to get her agitation😆

"U would love it wont u? RAKSHASAN!! 😭U want me to screw up... u set me up to fail" 😭she ranted

"So u do have one?" 🤣he asked smugly

She shut her book and smacked his thigh with it, he grabbed her right hand with his left,
throwing the book back at her letting her hand rest on the hairy knee

He used her hand to change gears, as the Ferrari roared through Ring Road turning left at the Moti Bagh intersection

"Mujhe Sector 6 chhod do I can walk to her place"

She wanted to go to the ATM she hadnt paid the teacher for May...

She had had a "one hour refresher practice" before the concert last Saturday, teacher needed to be paid additionally for that

Rs. 10 grand

She hadnt begun paying him for the Paris shopping... she was definitely going to be slaughtered if she brought it up she wondered how she was going to do that

"Why Sector 6?" he asked carelessly

"Tamil Sangam Marg" she repeated

"WHY II?" he insisted

"Umm mujhe"

"Tamil Sangam is closed" FYI

"Promise u wont scold me" she blurted😳

He turned in her direction and ACTUALLY HALF SMILED

"Sirikkaade da" she warned troubled (dont laugh)

"First nee promise pannu" she mumbled

"Fine" he said

"Umm I forgot to pay Maam for May.. mujhe" she stopped

He didnt say anything just didnt stop at Tamil Sangam Marg, still held her hand until he stopped at the teacher's block
Kids hovered around watching the headlights slide back into the sockets like eyelids, they watched the windows slide down softly

He let go of her hand and reached for his wallet☺️

"How much is it?" he asked

"Umm.. with the last Satruday concert practice and the three CDs she ordered from Giri Trading its around Rs. 11k" she said softly😳

He handed her folded but crisp TWENTY Rs.1000 bills👏

"Umm... thanks" "Uh"

"No wise cracks II"😡 he said firmly, gently tucking her locks behind her right ear, leaving his wallet on her lap

"I"😭 (I can return whatever remains?)

"I know the perils of owing money to you"☺️ she said huskily (I ENDED UP TYING THE KNOT WITH YOU, FALLING FOR U HEAD OVER HEELS.RAKSHASAN!!! WHEN U TOUCH ME MY INSIDES GO FOR A TOSS.
WHEN I AM THINKING OF YOU I FORGET WHAT I AM DOING, I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF WALKING OR DRIVING OR DOING WORK. YOUVE EFFECTIVELY NUMBED MY BRAINS U PUNJABI DEVIL☺️)

"Good" he said smugly, as if thats what he did to every girl that owed money to him... scared her into marrying him🤣

"I" he began

"Dont push it" 😡he whispered in her ear firmly lingering inhaling the scent of the mysore sandal soap on her side burn and ear

"Eppo varey?"😳 she asked nervously (when will u come get me)

Phew!!! he thought... none of that "Ummm I can take an auto back" "Umm.. I can ask Maam's husband to give me a ride"
In fear or as a peace move she was doing something right😳👏

"Text me when u are doodling" he teased😆

She punched him pushing him away...

He smiled leaning back.. and she picked up his wallet returning it to him
He watched as she walked up the stairs and rang the door bell, he could hear the teacher gush over her appearance

He gassed and reversed, driving off into the twilight
😳