Software Symphony 23 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

Oh!!
Hum phir aise hi khush ho rahe the phir πŸ˜­

Don't b disheartened sweetie πŸ’” 450 KO toh aana hi hain. Max by tomorrow morningπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by dsgirl

450 will be soon too ashu...two chapters ka hi difference hai :)

Uss se juda intezar bhi toh lamba hai πŸ˜†
As SoSy crosses the threshold of 23...i would like to do up a quick rewind and play 
these few days when nisha wasnt avavilable i did what i have done many times before..also something most of us must have done...reading up all sosy threads until date all over again

From being a tiny baby of Nisha's imagination to being our drug of daily oops hourly addiction SoSy has was an amazing journey

i started with sosy when it was almost 10 threads into the story...i would now and then sign in to YHM forum to read up all the stories posted on the forum...i would usually come across SoSy in the page...once i happened to open the thread ss8 and read through the first update...somewhere in the middle of the story and was all confused with the names and situations cos it was no where related to yhm...i was curious and read through from the first chapter of thread 1...and i was stuck...in two days i skimmed through the entire story in a rush to reach ss8...then again i was so impressed i went back and re read the whole story in peace...if i was to comment for each update like i do now..i would have had loved it as much as i love it now...!!

im glad i found the thread...im glad to be able to look at life through nisha's eyes..im glad to have found ppl on the thread with such amazing assesments of the story and life...!!

im addicted to reading and have read a lot of novels from the time of hardy boys and famous five series to books like bell jar by silviya plath...every extreme but when i read sosy it doesnt feel like a book..its more like its a family im reading about and these bunch of ppl (the characters) are a family in my neighborhood i love to visit...and all the ppl in the SoSy world feel like my family i would sit and discuss these amazing neighbours with..!!

to conclude i would say...its about how a story makes u feel like its a part of u talking while u read that makes a book your favorite...and when nisha writes..its like the future me aafter growing up into a sensible mature human being talking ( if i do πŸ˜› ) 

congratulations again
thanks for listening to my bakwas

Vikash thanks for the index links...makes it dam easier toread up whatever i want whenever!! Ashu thanks for filling in when vikas was busy

and a most important thankyou to nisha...u put up with us...our constant request for updates and display great energy while updating on time and each time its an exceptional update πŸ‘
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Doing ok  Ashu...Thanks for caring...fixed a plaster over the arm to manage better πŸ˜Š

Oh
Please take care!!

And get heathy sooner.. 
Originally posted by dristi64

Don't b disheartened sweetie πŸ’” 450 KO toh aana hi hain. Max by tomorrow morningπŸ‘πŸΌ

That will be THE MOST happiest thing to devour early in the morning
And a very special thing too

!!

Hey Mystic

The pic isnt seen ya 

This Saree...I wish 'II' wears something like this in future..😊

Edited by MysticRiver - 8 years ago

!!

Hey Mystic

The pic isnt seen ya 

Ya
At first I thought you were talking about that Iyengar gal's combination, its a classic Iyer Iyengar dress code, especially the gold blouse with self checks... my Amma's wedding saree blouses were like that puffed sleeves and had checks in themπŸ‘

I will use that combination FOSHO.

Mystic, apna pic dobara post karo pleej
in index,288 missing,429 repeated twice and 435 missing...
Nisha Mihika koncham i think the built ,but this one i found random i googled kalashetra adayar and found her in images..
I have no clue who she is but i just looove her eyes.. and she is so slender ..I cant imagine any bollywood/tellywood person for II or R&B..the only other person is a tall Paa Vidya balan..yarutayum antha grace /intelligence ellai.

and did u know Mihika is half iyer - her mom is uma :-)

and dont dont remind me of the time the bed was shared and a rapist was married 😑 and then a case was filed because he tried to molest her I mean seriously 😑and 2 madly in love couple will take > 1.5 years to sleep in the same bed πŸ˜‰ abhi lets send our R&B and IIπŸ˜†

and
@putty i tried to look for shobana pictures i couldnt find young ones, she is not thin somehow feels older to me maybe because i always saw her in sort of mature roles but i like her a lot she is a chtra vishweshwaran student and that meant something in chennai..
Originally posted by ishruhi

in index,288 missing,429 repeated twice and 435 missing...

244 is missing too