Software Symphony 23 - Page 139

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Ayyo, I got the image of my mom in the same way, when she used to pull her saree up and wash outside the gate and the compound, until we got a hose, me and my dad used to help her by carrying buckets of water (mine was small). During festivals, it was hard work, the whole of the house in and out used to be cleaned. 
Now we have people to help us, but too I hate cleaning...every festival I grumble and take help from our maid and then clean the house. Come August festival season starts...

Thank you Nisha for bringing back so many wonderful memories with ur real experiences. Love u yaar,u amazing woman.
Totally diffuse tension and funny funny update. LOL  II the vaal (the brat)
One more for our lead pair I found on the Net! I'll stop spamming after this.

Sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. It's just the way they take you to a place where no one else can.
Originally posted by EnVee

One more for our lead pair I found on the Net! I'll stop spamming after this.

Sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. It's just the way they take you to a place where no one else can.

Aaj toh aap bade alag hi mood mein haiLOL
Nice one thoughClap
Belated Birthday wishes to you VIDYA!!!! Hope you had an awesome day! All my best wishes to youHug
Embarrassed  What a cute update...homecoming for II 
Nisha mera curd rice mil gaya aaj.
LOL
Edited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
God! An entire day at home makes me crave for SOSY more.Wacko Tum sab kahan ho behen??LOL
Behenon ka tho pathya nahen main tho abhee aaya hun.
five update to catch up.