shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

Originally posted by nividances

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Anu
semaya pidikare po, nee.. I JUST returned and logged on

Update in an hour, and then off to the Y
Namratha fabulous review, yes II is spontaneous, she feels bad like the house was robbed because he left the doors unlocked...

Where is Sunshine Bliss and The Sunshine? Havent seen them in a while.
Swathi off to Europe?
HERSHEY kidhar hai?
Niv? Too much romancing or what?

I was here last night for a while but you were missing. Cry I got quite a bit of advice from Anu, Asma, and Shev. Smile
Weekend was packed with the annual family BBQ and tons of little girlies upturning all the makeup, earrings, bangles, and clothes in my room as they played dress up. Angry  I spent all of today cleaning that mess and getting periodic ultimatums from ma about deadlines for wedding planning...
"June end tak invitations ho jaane chahiye Nivi!"  
"Venue ka kya decide kiya tum dono ne? Parson tak batao beta!"  
"Kab India jaane ke tickets book karein?"    
"Tu kitne din ki chhuti le gi?" 

And I'm just thinking ki job to abhi tak mili nahin, lekin us se pehle chhuti ka batadoon. Confused 
Meanwhile, he fell asleep in the middle of our Skype conversation last night after working a continuous 24 hour shift. I felt so bad for pestering him with all these stupid things when he was so tired. Cry

Yeah, all those pesky little things, but when we look back in the future, these moments bring so much joy. So like everyone advises, enjoy all these moments and phases. Poor Doc of urs, 24work shift.Ouch...god giive him energy.

Like Ranjan says, yes yes! Will do Shilpa. Thank you! Smile
Found this on FB

"It's been an ugly day," she said.
"Tell me something beautiful?"
And he said her name.
Divashni texted me with an interesting question.
"How can two people fight so much and so viciously, yet still willingly stay together?"

At first I was confused as to what/who the question was posed for since she recently fought with Mr. Boston and was angry with him. But thankfully everything is okay on that front because she quickly added that the question was in regards to SoSy. *breathes sigh of relief* Smile

My response to her:
There can only be one reason why two people willingly stay together; they give each other something nobody else can. 

Adding to my reply:
I studied economics during ungrad and just finished my MBA, so sometimes I tend to think along those straightforward lines, forgetting the complexities of human emotions. There's a lot of producers who can supply the same identical good, but quite often we will stick with one specific producer (consumer loyalty) solely because of the strong working relationship that we have built with them and the fact that they offer something (trustworthiness/honesty perhaps) that other producers don't. In the same way, love is something that can happen more than once perhaps because there are so many fish in the sea Wink (producers?), but for you to want to stay with one specific fish, he/she must offer you something that the other fish can't.

What do you all say?
Edited by nividances - 6 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee

Big smile  Why do I hear Krishna Nee Begane Baaro?

Semma kurumbi II is LOL

Nisha you read my mind again! I was thinking R&B should go to Paris or somewhere and they should be away from each other for a bit!

At first when I was reading the update, my heart skipped a beat when I read the Dude had left, gone to Paris, but got a great relief after reading he is in Pune.

Super song Envee, she mst be singing this when he returns home...sounds so cheesyLOL
Originally posted by nividances

Divashni texted me with an interesting question.
"How can two people fight so much and so viciously, yet still willingly stay together?"

At first I was confused as to what/who the question was posed for since she recently fought with Mr. Boston and was angry with him. But thankfully everything is okay on that front because she quickly added that the question was in regards to SoSy. *breathes sigh of relief* Smile

My response to her:
There can only be one reason why two people willingly stay together; they give each other something nobody else can. 

Adding to my reply:
I studied economics during ungrad and just finished my MBA, so sometimes I tend to think along those straightforward lines, forgetting the complexities of human emotions. There's a lot of producers who can supply the same identical good, but quite often we will stick with one specific producer (consumer loyalty) solely because of the strong working relationship that we have built with them and the fact that they offer something (trustworthiness/honesty perhaps) that other producers don't. In the same way, love is something that can happen more than once perhaps because there are so many fish in the sea Wink (producers?), but for you to want to stay with one specific fish, he/she must offer you something that the other fish can't.

What do you all say?

I have nothing to say but justClapClapClap

Yeah consumer loyalty is one thing, but I stick to one brand in somethings and in some other i experiment...what does that say abt meOuchConfusedCry
First things first

VIKAS AND ASHU A MILLION THANKS FOR KEEPING THE INDEX UPDATED

Niv:Sorry I missed u kannaI will still have to go back read and respond, havent gotten an update from Anu on how she dumped her kids on her in laws and romanced hubby... I need all the graphic details (Anu NO POI like II)

Niv: If u talk yawn inducing things like shaadi ka venue, card color banda to soyega hi na? If u were flirting cooing, and do everything else uske jagey rehne ka koi faayda bhi hai. GOOD he slept

Shilpa: on Saturdays and Sundays I talk LOUDLY with Amma barefeet on my drive way walking as far as my cordless will retain the signal. LOLMy neighbors will stop by to pick up their morning newspapers from a slot under the mail box and give me a meaningful smile as I will be trashing some rishtedaar dhuandar over the phone. I have the bad habit of chewing on my nails while I bitch... my hubs will be leaving or returning from someplace and he will walk by extend his hands and say "TERA khatam ho gaya ho to YEH kha le, kyon ki abhi rishtedaar baaqi hongey na... aisi ki taisi jo karni hai tujhe"
ROFL
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Envee:Its like you read my mind... THATS ALL I WILL say... my treadmill imagination collided with your thought for the day

Noufiya:Yes another one coming up
Originally posted by shidin0117

Originally posted by EnVee

Big smile  Why do I hear Krishna Nee Begane Baaro?

Semma kurumbi II is LOL

Nisha you read my mind again! I was thinking R&B should go to Paris or somewhere and they should be away from each other for a bit!

At first when I was reading the update, my heart skipped a beat when I read the Dude had left, gone to Paris, but got a great relief after reading he is in Pune.

Super song Envee, she mst be singing this when he returns home...sounds so cheesyLOL

Cheesy yes. nice song yes. She is supposed to sing in that function no? But Nisha picks some real awesome songs. So I hope to be surprised. Smile