Rajat
Nitu
Archis
Kajal
Ishpy
Martina
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
I love all the contestants left in the show...maybe Ishpy a little bit less coz she's just introduced..but anyways...
I want Gurmeet to win..he is such a decent fellow!

edit: I wrote ajay. It should be Rizwan. Not that it should matter. Martina won. Edited by dushturain - 8 years ago
GURMEET IS THE BEST! 
Originally posted by Radhajee

GURMEET IS THE BEST! 

HI 5 !  
😛 i like Gurmeet..he is such a positive guy...everybody in the show too likes him...
Wish he was still in  Rannvijay's gang or some magic happens & he comes back to his original gang
Gurmeet all the way. I really like him and I think he is really a decent guy. He's the best among the rest 👏
P.S - WHAT MARTINA IS THE WINNER ðŸ˜ģ
Originally posted by RAKA_

Gurmeet all the way. I really like him and I think he is really a decent guy. He's the best among the rest 👏
P.S - WHAT MARTINA IS THE WINNER ðŸ˜ģ

yea Gurmeet is the best!!

well wikipedia said Martina is the winner and kajal runner up...

i know they r not reliable...but it seemed genuine...we already know its already been filmed...

just checked wikipedia again...its been edited again...and the results removed..

well lets hope martina is not the winner...Gurmeet deserves to win
Martina won?? LOL.. After that Palak win, I can imagine the kind of stupidity done to make a girl win and then preach how girls can match and outdo guys.. 
Atleast, unlike the abusive and chalu bully Palak, Martina looks like a Razia jo gundon mein phase gayi and readily bats her eyelashes ðŸ˜†
Edited by BullsEye777 - 8 years ago
MARTINA?????????
LIKE REALLY???????ðŸĪŠ
LOL ðŸ˜†

I guess they are alternating boy and girl winners . Season 8 Aanchal, 10 Palak and 12 Martina. ðŸ˜†
Rizwan is not mentioned in the option.. I feel he is really nice and strong competitor..
Originally posted by divya17.8

Rizwan is not mentioned in the option.. I feel he is really nice and strong competitor..

yea sorry...it should be rizwan instead of Ajay...i cant edit the poll...but i mentioned on the main post!! Rizwan is cool too...i like him a lot!!