Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

|| SwaRon FF : I Hate To Love You || NEW THREAD LINK IN THE INDEX

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi

I'm Keechu, 

I was thinking to write one FF on SwaRon since few days, but was busy with life. Finally i'm free now so thought to post it.

This is my first ever FF and there will be many mistakes so please bear with me. I need your encouragement. 

The main base of the story is contract marriage, and it is a hate - love story.

PS: If u want pms of my any work then add Keechu.Pms to your buddy list. 

Love.

Keechu :)                                                      

Edited by Keechu. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Banner credit goes to PSYCHOBAIKO ðŸ˜Š

PROLOGUE

"What the hell have you done?" Shouted a man of late fifties, at the face of his son, who have committed one sin. Anger was blazing in those eyes, those were red. Anyone could get scared of that one single look, but the person to whom he is talking, no to whom he is shouting not at all affected by the words spat. He was looking, as it is not for me,

"Why are you shouting at me as if I have committed one mistake? " The son replied with the same amount of anger.

"Mistake?" The man replied, his word was full of sarcasm." It was not a mistake Mr. Swayam Shekawat. It was a crime. You committed one dreadful crime. You are a criminal."

"Dad..."

"Yes, I am your dad only.  Now I feel disgusted to even say that you are my one and only son..."

"Dad I did not do anything wrong that you are behaving like this, I just follow the law, It's only you who have taught me that we have to follow some laws when I joined the business when I started to live my life."

"Now you putting the blame on me for what u done?" Mr. Shekawat asked. he is still hell angry with his son who has done a crime.

However, Swayam, he is not at all ready to accept what he has done.

"Dad, I am not blaming you, I am just defending me. Please try to understand, it was what we both needed and mostly wanted."

"Cut the cr*p swayam. You have any idea that what you are saying? I know you and her too. She is not like you and I know what she has done was only for you.  You used her love for your own selfish reason."

He continued   "And today you lost your dad in your life. However, you do not worry I will not take back anything, which you got with the cheap plans of yours. "

"Dad ..." Swayam called...

"No, do not call me dad... I will allow you for that when you realize your mistake and repent it. Now the talk is over."

And he went back to his room, leaving behind one confused swayam.

He was keep looking at his dad, who just retired to his room after saying everything. Now he is in a dilemma. Was that a mistake? No crime?

SO that was it.

If you guys want to know what were swayam and his dad talking about and the crime which swayam committed...then hit likes and comments...I will update first chapter soon...

I hope you guys liked it... and I'm waiting for your likes and comments... Feel free to criticize...

And I'm sorry for kept you wait little bit time for the prologue its just because I'm  writing this for the first time and I wanted to know you guys are interested or not.😊

Love Keechu :)

Edited by Keechu_SwaRon - 7 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Swayam Shekawat:

The male protagonist. Well known businessperson. Rude, arrogant, and with full attitude...and has a major ego. He has whatever he wanted or he gets whatever he wanted in any ways. loves his dad a lot. Has one small sister, Tanni... can do anything for her...loves her like his own life...

I cant add more to this because his character will show different shades as story moves. 

Sharon Rai Prakash:

Sharon is the other name for an angel. She is an angel who can bring happiness in everyone's life. She is an orphan. Living in an orphanage with lots of other peoples... she is soft and sweet..

Yaa that's for now... You peoples can see her in the story more.

Tanni Shekawat :

Swayam's sister, one chirpy girl. Chatterbox, Craziness is another name of her... Loves her dad and brother lot. Can do anything for them... Loves Rey.

Reyansh Singhania:

Swayam's best friend. Only he can handle our angry swayam... loves Tanni a lot... He will play an important role in swayam's  life ... Like swayam he too handling his family business. one cooldude.

Rishi Shekawat: 

Swayam dad, well reputed business man. Who brought Shekawat group to a great highs .But now not doing any business as swayam is taking care of everything.  Loves his son and daughter a lot... and even rey is like an adopted son for him

Simmi: 

Sharon's friend...staying in orphanage along with sharon , she is sweet and lovable girl. She is a dancer .

Nilesh :

Simmi's fiancee ,One cool guy.  Dancer in profession

Will add more character when the story demands.😛

ADD THIS ACCOUNT ..Descendant..  IF U WANT PMS :)

Edited by --Keechu-- - 8 years ago
trisha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting ðŸ˜Š...continue soon
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Cant wait...update fast...
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice concept do continue