Planning, planning and some more planning!!!

Posted: 8 years ago
The episode was full of plannings and plottings😆 SidNi planning😉, KriSim planning😡

One good thing is when I thought SidNi would be sidelined in this track they are getting fairly good screen space😳 Happy about that😃

SidNi's 1st plan to bring Shiv to the house was succesful👏 I loved how SidNi were looking at each other and suppressing their laugh when the Pandit ji was doing all the drama😆

Shiv has done Phd in irritating his SaasuMom, ie Nani😆 Also, loved Sid - Nani scene😛

So, Mona bua is the 1st target and I find Mona & Kesar still liking Shiv, thus except Nani all will accept Shiv soon

What is Simran made of??😲😡 After doing all these things, she expects Raj & Sid to shower her with love.. Idiot lady😡😡

KriSim planning again🤢 What are they upto now??😲🤢 Are they trying to get Sid married again🥱 Whatever it is I'm sure it is going to fail majorly this time🥱 One, since Rv is not there, KriSim don't have the brain to make good plans and I'm sure this plan would most probably break Sid's left over patience and he may give it back😉 I want to see a major Sid - Simran confrontation😛

The best part was last SidNi scene.. SidNi car romance😳😳 And Roshni rocked today⭐️ I loved how she snapped at Sid👏 The best thing is she was angry with Sid b'coz he understood that trying to stay away from her, he is is hurting himself Their relation has evolved a great deal and Roshni has matured enough that now she is able to understand things, even when Sid is not saying anything👍🏼 Their relation has come a long way. and understanding has increased a gr8 deal😉..

Anyway eventhough all the questions were bang on, Sid would dodge it tommorow I wish Roshni didn't accept his friendship offer, only then he may think of some other ways😕 Don't know how he would cool her down, in SBS segment Roshni walked off smiling😆 Excited to see how he is going to manipulate her😆

YashSam already arrived with all their bags??😲 Are they planning to stay here for long... I'm sure  they are going to be Trouble🥱
Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago
Totally agree with your post.. after a long time we got Sid-Raj scenes which was cute.. but looks like everyone forgave or is overlooking that he divorced Roshni now.. we have to forget that too i guess 😆
I really want to know what Nutcases are upto... don't underestimate them.. their plan of separating SidNi did work out in their favour at the end 😵

For SidNi scene already made a post 😉 

All the plans were good.. but they didn't had to show it in details.. (imo) but since we got SidNi scenes i am overlooking that 😛
Fabulous review for a fabulous episode
Awesome review... Loved it...😊 SidNi car scene was so cute...
From beginning it was full on fun mode but in the end it was emotional finally she asked  him many qus which we all wants to but won't get any ans for it... He ll convince her so soon...😕
Patel jamai's are alike to irritate their sasumom's, I loved maaji- madamji scene the way nani signaled kesar to speak everything instead of her and he did in a funny way...😆
And Patel's women are also alike to treat their hubby, roshni outburst on sid i guess the same way DD ll treat shiv aft finds his faking memory loss...😲

superb review
loved the sidni plotting
i loved the way they laughed at pandit drama
they tried so hard to suppress their laughter
i also feel all will accept shiv except naani
loved the sidni scene
good that roshni told him all that
i am sure she understands his pain too
he will manao her with his friendship theory i am sure
Awesome review! 👏 I really want to know what are the nutcase planning? But really hope, this time it flops and wanna see Sid's outburst on that nutcase. 😡 Probably then she will get her brain back.
Originally posted by paru10

Awesome review! 👏 I really want to know what are the nutcase planning? But really hope, this time it flops and wanna see Sid's outburst on that nutcase. 😡 Probably then she will get her brain back.

as long as Kritika is there she won't ever get her brain back.
i am scared about their plan.but I think this time either Sid or Raj would burst out on her.I see a major break up of Sid and Simran.
I too am excited to find out how he manofies Roshni and how YaSam end up at the Patels. Really excited for tomorrow's episode!!! 
KriSim will totally burst Sid's patience and Simran will this time lose both husband and son for good. 
Originally posted by Churri

I too am excited to find out how he manofies Roshni and how YaSam end up at the Patels. Really excited for tomorrow's episode!!! 
KriSim will totally burst Sid's patience and Simran will this time lose both husband and son for good. 

@bold I hope what u said comes out true because I am waiting to see the day when both the husband and son kick her out of their life more than SidNi reunion. I hope that day is not far.
Originally posted by skinnypal

Totally agree with your post.. after a long time we got Sid-Raj scenes which was cute.. but looks like everyone forgave or is overlooking that he divorced Roshni now.. we have to forget that too i guess 😆
I really want to know what Nutcases are upto... don't underestimate them.. their plan of separating SidNi did work out in their favour at the end 😵

For SidNi scene already made a post 😉 

All the plans were good.. but they didn't had to show it in details.. (imo) but since we got SidNi scenes i am overlooking that 😛

@bold That was not a plan, it was pure blackmail🥱 But now they don't have anything to blackmail🥱, even Mara hua mooh, won't work🥱 So, now I feel, this plan is going to backfire for sure and may be will lead to Sid leaving his house😕 I feel this time Sid/Raj will take some drastic steps, atleast I'm hoping so😛