Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF-Do ajnabi bandhe ek dor se part 4 and 5 updated on pg 11

Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Kapoor Mansion

" MARRIAGE," Ram exclaimed. He looked confused at his masi. "Yes marriage, it's time to think of marriage," krishna replied. "But I'm so young why would you want to trap your own son?" Ram said. Krishna looked bewildered. "Ram, are you saying that every man that gets married gets trapped?" "Krishna sighed. " You're 26 years old and I want you settled down." I promised myself, that I would give you every happiness and I did so far. Now I'm asking something from you, will you give me this?" Crap now she's making me feel guilty, Ram thought. "Alright do you have anyone in mind?" Ram gave up. "Yes, her name is Priya Sharma and they have invited us for dinner tomorrow," krishna said happily. Oh great so she planned everything out already, Ram said in his mind.

Sharma Residence

"Priya" sudhir called. "Yes dad," priya came out from the kitchen. " Your mother and I have to speak to you," he said indicating her sit on the sofa. Priya sat on the sofa fidgeting with her fingers, worried about what her parents are going to say. Sudhir began, " You are 22 years old and we have been thinking about your marriage. We got a proposal from the kapoor's and they are coming over tomorrow for dinner." "Wait, so you are planning to get me married to some guy I don't even know," priya was shocked. Shipra began, "Look Priya we are your parents and we know what's good for you. Besides he is a rich industrialist and he will make you happy." "But...,"Priya said. "No buts our decision is final," Sudhir said cutting off Priya. "Alright what ever you guys think is right," Priya said looking down sadly.

Hi everyone i want to write cos want to be active here so here it is n its prologue of my ff hope u all like it n hope u all will click on like button comment n be active here all forumwasi

Pls comment on this thread i made 2 thread by mistake n i cant send pm cos some problem i m facing sorry for it

Prologue pg 1

Edited by dhristikpd - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabina057 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting title and very interesting story. Title is very perfect 4 story i think.
Plz update soon.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
wow drishti..the title itself is beautiful.
nice concept.
plzzz be regular in updating.
continue asap.
ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely start.
Continue...
MnSakshifan thumbnail
Interesting story...
Pls continue...