Originally posted by erikalui

Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

I want pav bhajji nw ;-(

yummy after seeing it I m feeling like having it again Tongue LOL Embarrassed
lol..
0 Likes this
Posted: 5 years ago
LOL! Good to know that everyone here loves Pav Bhaji TongueLOL
There was a time when I used to not like it but when I tasted it for the first time during my trip to Esselworld, I loved the taste EmbarrassedLOL
1 Likes this
I had idly,sambar,tomato n coconut chutney :-D
0 Likes this
yummy I'm joining in the pav bhaji party re and can I also get some bhelpuri now my mouth is watering - chalo am off to have my dinnerTongue
0 Likes this
Originally posted by twilightlover29

yummy I'm joining in the pav bhaji party re and can I also get some bhelpuri now my mouth is watering - chalo am off to have my dinnerTongue

1 Likes this
I always had a dream to get married to a person who knows how to cook good food Day Dreaming
When I tasted Chole Bature from a hotel, I wanted to marry the chef Blushing

After that I tasted Idli from another restaurant, I wanted the chef as my husband Blushing

Then I tasted mutton curry and loved it so much that I dumped the earlier chefs and wanted this chef as my hubby Blushing

Now my taste keeps changing and I don't know how many chefs I need to get married to Cry
1 Likes this

I always had a dream to get married to a person who knows how to cook good foodDay Dreaming
When I tasted Chole Bature from a hotel, I wanted to marry the chefBlushing

After that I tasted Idli from another restaurant, I wanted the chef as my husbandBlushing

Then I tasted mutton curry and loved it so much that I dumped the earlier chefs and wanted this chef as my hubbyBlushing

Now my taste keeps changing and I don't know how many chefs I need to get married toCry
better marry d hotel owner:-D..then u can hire d chefs as u wishEdited by -sevenstreaks- - 5 years ago
0 Likes this
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

I always had a dream to get married to a person who knows how to cook good foodDay Dreaming
When I tasted Chole Bature from a hotel, I wanted to marry the chefBlushing

After that I tasted Idli from another restaurant, I wanted the chef as my husbandBlushing

Then I tasted mutton curry and loved it so much that I dumped the earlier chefs and wanted this chef as my hubbyBlushing

Now my taste keeps changing and I don't know how many chefs I need to get married toCry
better marry d hotel owner:-D..then u can hire d chefs as u wish

Great idea Big smile The hotel owner need to have chefs who can make any kind of food. If I get food poisoning, I can marry a doctor as well EmbarrassedLOL
Edited by erikalui - 5 years ago
0 Likes this