Posted: 8 years ago
Be a doctor,lawyer or police its good 2 visit then when we have issues :-D..cant see them daily lol
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

Be a doctor,lawyer or police its good 2 visit then when we have issues :-D..cant see them daily lol

OH lol πŸ˜†

I'm living with a lawyer and it's not that tough πŸ˜†
Originally posted by twilightlover29

even I don't want to marry a doctor

Haila. So many don't want to get married to doctors πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Do you get scared of injections πŸ€£
Lol..i knw ur mother is a lawyer..thats different Erika..i don want doc,lawyer or police
Originally posted by erikalui

Haila. So many don't want to get married to doctorsπŸ˜²πŸ˜†Do you get scared of injections🀣
lol..
Originally posted by erikalui

Haila. So many don't want to get married to doctors πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Do you get scared of injections πŸ€£

My family is full of doctors Erika - I wanna stay away from the docs and yes am scared of the injections as well - kuch bhi ho beta take this medicine, get a shot - na baba na yeh sab after marriage I don't want - main bhaag jaungi if there comes a rishta from doctor for me
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

Lol..i knw ur mother is a lawyer..thats different Erika..i don want doc,lawyer or police

I too don't want to get married to a Police inspector.

But Lawyers and Doctors are fine πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Originally posted by twilightlover29

My family is full of doctors Erika - I wanna stay away from the docs and yes am scared of the injections as well - kuch bhi ho beta take this medicine, get a shot - na baba na yeh sab after marriage I don't want - main bhaag jaungi if there comes a rishta from doctor for me

🀣🀣🀣

My grandmom and aunt are the same even though they aren't doctors. They give me vitamins even when I get hurt πŸ˜† My grandmom used to say that since your bones are weak, hence you got hurt. You need calcium πŸ€£
Erika..i really hope if u married a doc n coughed suddenly;he should give u water instead of prescription :-D..
I wanted Rach too in JDJ but it's good that AC is doing it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†