Neha Marda refuses to play mother to Mohit, quits TV show - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by rose2015

Once Neha/Urmi leaves, the story should wrap up.  They should show Samrat's down fall and finish off the show. It should end with Urmi/Ishaan moving forward to a happy future with shaurya. 

I really wish your words come true yaar... ever since i heard about Neha & Vibhav will not be in the show anymore... I was very upset.. I'm really in love with ishaan & umi jodi.. They look so cute together...

What is the necessary for another leap again, DAK recently only had a leap right...
This is really not fair to Neha & Vibhav.. They have equally put in so much of hard work too.
Originally posted by beanaq

yes, I agree. 

I too totally agreed with u guys!
This is not fair to Neha & Vibhav!

Unfortunately I think we are in the minority.  I think a leap is being taken because seriously how much more could they develop the story.  I was never really a fan of Samrat/Mohit so I was hoping for a fresh new show to watch. This whole presence of the character of Samrat in the show was quite disturbing.  All they managed to show was how low and cheap a man can behave to get what he wants. It is sad to see that a portion of the audience were rooting for this character for his so called "hotness" and overlooking the negative behavior. Edited by rose2015 - 8 years ago
I'm actually glad Neha is quitting the show. I'm sure Neha's had enough with all the ridiculous tracks that CVs added recently.I wish they would wrap up this show since DAK so-called creatives have proved that they don't have anything interesting to add to the story. Hope to see Neha and Vibhav in better shows in the future.
Although I do like Mohit, I would rather see him in a new show. In this show, even if he portrays Shaurya, one will always be reminded of Samrat. 
I am very glad about Mohit playing Shourya. I am sure he will bring charm to Shouryas character by his acting such a way that Samrat will be forgotten soon.
Originally posted by rvmluthra

I would rather keep Neha in the show with a younger actor posing as her son and have Mohit leave the show.  Show seems to revolve around Mohit/Samrat. Once she leaves this show is not worth watching.
The show revolves around Samrat;s drama instead of Urmi's journey.  The actor playing Samrat would look too old to play a young man Shaurya.

i started watching show for neha 😳

but if u ask me...
the show wont be same without neha as well as mohit..
they both are base of show...
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 8 years ago