SW Symphony 22 How? on 2 - Page 46

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

Its 10:30...are we still getting one ???

i am refreshing the page with that hope...
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Originally posted by Ashu25

Vani...Hope you are doing well!!

Thanks for asking Ashu...Smile
Doing ok...between physio and meds, am better now...but I NEVER miss reading an update and as I said earlier, the Like button is never missed too !
I will be back to posting , but right now, have to lie low and be sensible ( tough ?! ) to avoid permanent issues Cry

Awww

Please take care!
Dont strain yourself much
Catch lot of rest 

Doing ok...between physio and meds, am better now...but I NEVER miss reading an update and as I said earlier, the Like button is never missed too !
I will be back to posting , but right now, have to lie low and be sensible ( tough ?! ) to avoid permanent issuesCry

what happened???sorry i missed some pages.will read that now..take enough rest dear...
Originally posted by ishruhi

waiting... LOL

It's 1130 at nishas. Must be asleep. 
Airconditioned kitchen

He cleaned up the living room shut and locked the doors, did not sit on the bed with his
laptop and grab his wife every time she entered the bedroom, Vandu soaked for idli and dosa

Filled up water in both bathroom buckets... in case water supply stopped... he had already picked up Shravu's room... and taken water to his parents' room..
turned off their AC as they only liked it on the first hour.

He got the ice cream out and served a large bowl, and took it to bed

She changed into a kaftan after a quick shower... and stepped out to find Shravu smiling peacefully the AC was the best across the room..
She was happy... there was no power outtage... and umm.. there was ice cream

"Va kanna" he invited her...

"Did u get the meds?" she asked

"No da... umm.. I with drew Rs.1500, ella selavu ayiduthu" (spent everything)

"I wont go to Munirka Market..." she muttered applying some moisturizer on her face

"No no... u go... there is a lot in the bank" he lied

He was thinking of applying for a PF loan for the delivery anyway, he might as well do it soon,

"Oru Rs.3000 venum" she said

"Ya ya... we will be fine... pay check will come on 28th, 29th is a Friday..." he calculated mentally leaning back

"Will u go with me to see Ishita?" he asked out of the blue

She leaned, he gave her a pillow... she shook her head

"Please?" he asked

"Nee vayku vandada pesuve adukku apram onakku kappal padai venum (u will say whatever then u want naval ships to back you)

"More like surface to air missiles" he whispered leaning over

Gently kissing her...

"DONT... no veshamam... all banned" (no funny boz)

She lingered... as he scraped his  salt and pepper stubble.. gently feeling her curves

"U are too old to be making out" she mocked

"I am young enough to make u pregnant"

She half smiled

Slowly turning towards him

"Vaa dee nalikki? Kozhandai kochindu irukkum" (Come with me no? Baby will be upset)

"Kozhandaya? avala pottu akku vera aani vera kizhichirke" (baby? u have shred her today)

"take it off" he whispered feeling her kaftan

"Paavam da adu" she said emotionally

"I KNOW... I have been in my worst behavior the last two days di" he admitted

"TWO DAYS AA? 12 YEARS 6 MONTHS DA"  she moaned shivering in the cool air as he exposed more skin

He gently rolled the kaftan up her knee...

He kissed her finally...

"Vaa dee please?" he begged

She nodded...  leaned on his chest

"KITCHEN LA FIRST AC PODANUM DI" (We need a AC in the kitchen)

"First buy yourself an SUV adukku apram kitchen la AC podalam"  she mocked

They both knew both were impossible to do

He remembered the ice cream, picked up the bowl... it was half melty

"Dey chocolate syrup oothi, nuts pottu, gummy worms pottu.. peanut butter chunks pottu white choc chips pottu kudu da" she asked for a fancy sundae

"May 29th vaangi taren kanna" (Buy it for u on pay day) "Baskin Robbins la Rs.600 solluvan" (it will be priced Rs.600)

She nodded, slowly savoring the three melty scoops as he watched, smiling indulgently... he leaned for a spoonful... "Poi eduthindu va da, u only brought two scoops adulayum osiya"

(GO GET UR OWN, u want hissa out of the tiny bowl u brought for me?)

Originally posted by Nisha0604

The last four episodes have been a totally emotional rollercoaster for all of us...and me too...I have been unable to post due to medical issues, but could not resist this one...So here goes a one finger typed message Big smile
It is heartwarming and heartrending that we have been transported to our childhood with all the sacrifices our parents made to make us what we are today...My parents are 87 and 80 now and when I visit them every other day, it is second childhood for them...enna konduvandirukke  ( what have you brought for me to eat ? ) and even a choco bar is celebrated with major gusto and happiness..

Nisha...thank you for giving this opportunity for all of us to count our blessings Smile
I cant post too often, but the like button will get pressed at regular intervals Smile

HOW ADORABLEEE VANI

I SMILED WIDE THANKS SO VERY MUCH. My father in law used to be that way "Jaasti vaangaade RENDE RENDU yedaanu sweet vangindu va" he would sayEmbarrassed (Dont buy too much just two pieces of some sweet) when I would go to Delhi, and be out and about during the day shopping... before I leave, he will the exact words

My mother in law will grit her teeth  do a face palm and say "Ayyo naatu ponnu enna nenaichippo, aana vayasukku adayalam illama, you are asking for sweets like a baby" (What will DIL think... behave your age)

And I have to cater to individual needs...Appa likes sweets, amma likes kaaram Big smile
And a weekly outing for masala dosa or something is an additional bonus !! I realise my father is on his last leg and all the more reason,  I sit by his side as he is unable to hear anymore...but he wont let go of his Samsung tablet...his lifeline to books, news and games Big smile
They are like two teenagers actually LOL

I will be back to posting , but right now, have to lie low and be sensible ( tough ?! ) to avoid permanent issues Cry

Take care :-) 
Originally posted by ishruhi

I will be back to posting , but right now, have to lie low and be sensible ( tough ?! ) to avoid permanent issuesCry

what happened???sorry i missed some pages.will read that now..take enough rest dear...

Thanks for the concern Ishruhi ( ?! )

Have developed a trigger thumb ( like iam the President of NRA Big smile ), my tendons are swollen and I cant type..Total embargo on laptop by husband ( he is away and Iam playing hookie !! )

But am loving the way the story is developing thanks to Nisha and her splendid updates Smile