Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kunnu1

Hi

Swathi I feel vandu is angry on bala for asking the school to suspend him for one week and for being rude to II. 

This is strictly only my opinion...

Bala being rude to II was wrong...

But getting him suspended and asking II to stop buying stuff for him was spot on...Any responsible parent would /should do that...

Asking sam to say that nandu gave the ipad was a big mistake according to me...The minute u start hiding and fixing ur son's mistake is when u r teaching the kid..."do any mistake...u will never face any repurcussions and we will fix it for you..."

Some ppl can think like vandu/II that they could have just taken away entertainment and saved him in skool...But do u think vandu will be able to adhere to that at home ??? the other thing is it wouldn't have created the same effect in shravu as wat it did now...If he was just not given entertainment, it would have been a regular timeout where he would have tried to convince his parents...

Anyways watever i say here is just based on my experience and thoughts...I might even be wrong in expecting vandu to be like that...but i am still saying becos somehow I couldn't accept some of vandu's behaviour...But it might just be me...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nivi

I DID read it... Sorry I didnt ack.. I am unfair to so many every day...
BEAUTIFUL... your talent is not a flash in the pan... its phenomenal and consistent. I am happy so many called their parents. I called too.. its so good to hear their voice..

Swa: Godd question... Vandu is not demanding he should never be hit, but at the same time HOPES there could be another way. I am unable to have her accept Bala's disciplining methods unconditionally.  Slapping a 10 year old boy is not as common anymore I feel... its no longer "that" India. People punish in kind, no movies, no media, no eating out... etc
Coz those hurt the kids exponentially more.

Maybe Vandu should approve and agree with Bala's slapping... but I am unable to have her be that way... she is the nurturer not the disciplinarian... even with II she SAYS it as it is... but doesnt get verbally abusive at all. Abhorring physical violence is just an extension of her traits

Spanking may, must, could, should work in many families... I am not denying it. But Vandu will not accept it
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Samsi...Cannot resist asking

Do you chant " NAM MYO HO RENGE KYO " ??
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Are we getting dude ka birthday this week ðŸ˜³

26th of May pleaseee... no rocket science  required  to guess why particularly that date... 
meri manokaamna .. ðŸ˜›
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VeeIyer

The last four episodes have been a totally emotional rollercoaster for all of us...and me too...I have been unable to post due to medical issues, but could not resist this one...So here goes a one finger typed message ðŸ˜ƒ

It is heartwarming and heartrending that we have been transported to our childhood with all the sacrifices our parents made to make us what we are today...My parents are 87 and 80 now and when I visit them every other day, it is second childhood for them...enna konduvandirukke  ( what have you brought for me to eat ? ) and even a choco bar is celebrated with major gusto and happiness..

Nisha...thank you for giving this opportunity for all of us to count our blessings ðŸ˜Š
I cant post too often, but the like button will get pressed at regular intervals ðŸ˜Š

HOW ADORABLEEE VANI

I SMILED WIDE THANKS SO VERY MUCH. My father in law used to be that way "Jaasti vaangaade RENDE RENDU yedaanu sweet vangindu va" he would say😳 (Dont buy too much just two pieces of some sweet) when I would go to Delhi, and be out and about during the day shopping... before I leave, he will the exact words

My mother in law will grit her teeth  do a face palm and say "Ayyo naatu ponnu enna nenaichippo, aana vayasukku adayalam illama, you are asking for sweets like a baby" (What will DIL think... behave your age)

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Vidyaa

26th of May pleaseee... no rocket science  required  to guess why particularly that date... 
meri manokaamna .. ðŸ˜›

WHY ??

I did not understand??

Tera birthday hai kya ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

WHY ??

I did not understand??

Tera birthday hai kya ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ

Yupp😃