Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kunnu1 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi
Swathi I feel vandu is angry on bala for asking the school to suspend him for one week and for being rude to II. 

Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish, all I am saying is, amma adicha na...

my dad will come and say softly that I made a mistake and I shouldn't do it next time...But I have never seen my dad stopping my mom when she is beating /scolding me...becos both of them know that one has to be strict...and never has my mom or dad been angry on each other for beating me...becos u believe that ur wife/husband had a good reason for that...none of the parent wants to really punish a kid illaya ???? He is already upset about his kid...vandu's anger towards him is only making him worse...what is vandu trying to say ??? taht he should never beat shravu ???? athu epsi pa mudiyum ???

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All these discussions r making me remember several incidents of when my mom would go without eating or enjoying some treats if she feels that it may b less for me or my sibling. She would always end up with afternoon's leftover rice n curry, making sure that we get the fresh cooked stuff. N she still is that way though we guys r well into our 20s now! All I can do is argue n share her bit or quietly exchange plates when she isn't looking. Mothers πŸ€—
nividances thumbnail
Posted this earlier today, but I'm not sure if you saw it.

Originally posted by: nividances

The discussion from yesterday inspired the following. Reading it now, it seems like a page right out of everyone's book. Hope you like it. πŸ˜Š

No one knows what it's like to be me.
But I'm tired today and I just want to be.

I don't always act smart,
I often am not responsible enough,
but my heart is in the right place,
and yet it's all still so tough.

My words don't always read smoothly,
my thoughts are often a jumble,
it's unfortunate that I tend to stumble.

I always make mistakes,
I often make people tick,
and yet I still get the short end of the stick.

No one knows what it's like to be me.
I just wish you would understand; that's my only plea.

samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

"HOW DOES HE EVEN KNOW?" he
asked logically
"HE knows everything Raja"
"Does he have a computer?"

ente shravu kuttii...cutie... 🀣

This cracked me tooπŸ˜†. My 6 year old is a terror and I insist both boys to observe pansil ( 5 Buddhist promises like I will not steal, I will not tell lies and I will not kill animals etc ) before leaving to school. One day 9 year old said younger one does not say them and only mumbles. I took him aside and asked. You know what he said? If I don't promise,then I can't break them no Amma?πŸ˜†
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sigh.

Sad. But very real updates. the way you described bala's anger and insecurities? It's very real nisha and also shravu's reaction to his dad.

I wish happy updates would come now..I want ishita and Raman ;)

Will they ever confess how much the other means to them? Kab aayega woh din?

Slowly we are getting there I hope..ishita telling Raman she fought with her dad to get married to him was one revelation Raman revelled in :)

Want more of his secret thoughts please?
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vidyaa

Sorry , but WONDERFUL is the ONLY word i could  come up with ! You are tooo good !!!⭐️

Originally posted by: ishruhi

πŸ‘ yeah...her heart is in the right place...thats why it hurts... πŸ˜­

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

wow wow wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you Vidya, Noufi, and Anu! Glad you could connect to it. I found myself reflected in those words much more than II when I went back and read it this morning.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh how I love such lazy weekends!
Beautiful updates and the ensuing comments with personal encounters!!

THIS is happiness for sure β€οΈ
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Posted this earlier today, but I'm not sure if you saw it.

Most of us saw it and loved it, as usual!!πŸ‘
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The last four episodes have been a totally emotional rollercoaster for all of us...and me too...I have been unable to post due to medical issues, but could not resist this one...So here goes a one finger typed message πŸ˜ƒ
It is heartwarming and heartrending that we have been transported to our childhood with all the sacrifices our parents made to make us what we are today...My parents are 87 and 80 now and when I visit them every other day, it is second childhood for them...enna konduvandirukke  ( what have you brought for me to eat ? ) and even a choco bar is celebrated with major gusto and happiness..

Nisha...thank you for giving this opportunity for all of us to count our blessings πŸ˜Š
I cant post too often, but the like button will get pressed at regular intervals πŸ˜Š
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Vikas!!
I have update the index with direct links to the chapters people...Please do check :)