Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

I know Very Unfair to ask. But want one more. 

Can we have one?

Very unfair Pritee 😆
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ashu you said it right!!!haan living a life like rnb is not easy too...life seems unfair to everyone at some point of time...
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Very unfair Pritee😆

😆 😉
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

ashu you said it right!!!haan living a life like rnb is not easy too...life seems unfair to everyone at some point of time...

Thats one way of saying LIFE TREATS ALL EQUALLY 

Law doesnt !!
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read both the updates back to back, just to get more of the feel. And boy, have u nailed it! I had made an earlier post about II and Bala, that the love they share is rare, too and a few words uttered in anger cannot justify a permanent crack in their relationship. He is so repentant, his heart is breaking over the fact that his child is now afraid of him and he's trying to go that extra mile to buy an ice cream that his prudent self wouldn't permit on most days. Life usually doesn't seem to b fair when we compare it with others, but when we only look at ourselves we remember to b grateful about it. This feeling of envy towards the Bhallas is only for now. Vandu, Bala and Shravu have a simpler life that the other family craves for. This incident has made all 3 of them question many things. Hope they come out of it stronger. The grass always seems greener on the other side.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

😆 😉

Hey, it's a weekend. So your wish is completely fair😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Nisha this part bought tears to my eyes.  It reminded me of my father being excessively strict first and then and making me all right by talking to me and taking me out for icecream 

Thanks Jyothi, something as simple as asking Amma to make kesari because the finances dont allow outside treats, or atleast cream biscuits or a Cadbury for Rs. 25... Appas will spend the very last rupee without a second thought😭... I recall my Appa would bring 4 mangoes at the end of the month, since he cant buy us dozens of it...Thatha and Paati would get one each (they cant make sacrifices right😡) the other two Amma will cut up between us kids... Appa will pour out the left over mango juice/syrup from the empty thaali on to his curd rice to get the flavor😭

I kick myself thinking about it now... thinking "AYYO why didnt it occur to me to ask Amma to make one more cut and give one lil sliver to Appa"😭

What we see is what we become... in Nivi's words, when I save up MY share of the office Bday brownie and bring it home and cut it up and hand it to my kids... it brings tears to my Amma's eyes when they are visiting...

I can SO afford a box of brownies any day of the year... yet I am unable to bite into mine😭

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

Hahahahh
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

🥳 👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thanks Jyothi, something as simple as asking Amma to make kesari because the finances dont allow outside treats, or atleast cream biscuits or a Cadbury for Rs. 25... Appas will spend the very last rupee without a second thought😭... I recall my Appa would bring 4 mangoes at the end of the month, since he cant buy us dozens of it...Thatha and Paati would get one each (they cant make sacrifices right😡) the other two Amma will cut up between us kids... Appa will pour out the left over mango juice/syrup from the empty thaali on to his curd rice to get the flavor😭

I kick myself thinking about it now... thinking "AYYO why didnt it occur to me to ask Amma to make one more cut and give one lil sliver to Appa"😭

What we see is what we become... in Nivi's words, when I save up MY share of the office Bday brownie and bring it home and cut it up and hand it to my kids... it brings tears to my Amma's eyes when they are visiting...

I can SO afford a box of brownies any day of the year... yet I am unable to bite into mine😭

Kesari cream biscuits and cadbury's is SO ME!!!! 

Nisha,  phir rula diya tumne 😭