SW Symphony 22 How? on 2 - Page 22

Posted: 8 years ago
nivi post this in arya's thread pls...
Meanwhile in Bollywood, cowshed mei jana is a newsπŸ˜†
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150516/entertainment-tvmusic/article/shraddha-kapoor-performed-shri-krishna-mahotsav
Originally posted by ishruhi

nivi post this in arya's thread pls...

Done Noufi. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by harshita27

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150516/entertainment-tvmusic/article/shraddha-kapoor-performed-shri-krishna-mahotsav

Nice... πŸ‘
*rolls eyes*
Originally posted by harshita27

that photo was hilarious...paavam pashukutti/calf... πŸ˜† ...
Originally posted by nividances

Anu I loved your post. I had posted something similar yesterday saying that Bala shouldn't have used the words that he did. Once uttered they cannot be taken back. And no matter how hard one tries, it's tough to forget such things and behave completely normally as though everything is okay. They shouldn't have a complete fall out but II will inadvertently become a bit more guarded after this, no?

Thanks Nivi!!!i agree u get very guarded  and things do change as u grow older u hurt more so before you handout dialogs like u cant see Shravu etc u have to watch out cause as much as II needs Shravu , Shravu needs an aunt too  but the fact remains folks taking someone elses anger on some one else is  very common happens all the time doesnt make it right and in Sosy i feel II is innocent and gets caught😭
Originally posted by nividances

The discussion from yesterday inspired the following. Reading it now, it seems like a page right out of everyone's book. Hope you like it. πŸ˜Š

No one knows what it's like to be me.
But I'm tired today and I just want to be.

I don't always act smart,
I often am not responsible enough,
but my heart is in the right place,
and yet it's all still so tough.

My words don't always read smoothly,
my thoughts are often a jumble,
it's unfortunate that I tend to stumble.

I always make mistakes,
I often make people tick,
and yet I still get the short end of the stick.

No one knows what it's like to be me.
I wish you would understand; that's my only plea.

wow wow wow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Thanks Nivi!!!i agree u get very guarded  and things do change as u grow older u hurt more so before you handout dialogs like u cant see Shravu etc u have to watch out cause as much as II needs Shravu , Shravu needs an aunt too  but the fact remains folks taking someone elses anger on some one else is  very common happens all the time doesnt make it right and in Sosy i feel II is innocent and gets caught😭

why do I feel that we are just biased towards II because we love her...

II has used much more hurtful words to R&B illaya...

Bala in his position is right...He has a kid who even after punishment does not understand his mistake...

II's practise of getting him more things is only going to strengthen shravu's thought...and II doesn't even understand that and she still wants to send him to a camp now...

Bala's expects that a little space between shravu and II will help shravu to understand the truth that "financially they are different and just becos II is married to R&B, it doesnt mean he can have all nandu has..."

may be this separation is good for the kid...becos if she now goes and sees the kid, he will still demand and she can't refuse...y to tempt the kid more ??
Phir Tum

AAAW like father like son see they think of the same thing
"Simple Pleasures " 😳😳 such a sweet father Ranjan is leja puthar ⭐️
but MEANY MANNY you take Minion from that house i will go after you to bring him back though he doesnt attend cell phones he is very useful and cares for his bhabhi
ranjan calls him beta and II call him bhaiya u go get someone else πŸ˜†
Manny has to hint right dont start cooking upstairs erukkudi onakku 😑ti

Ultimate mujhe laga banda karega yeh πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jr savvy on the way i think πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

why do I feel that we are just biased towards II because we love her...

II has used much more hurtful words to R&B illaya...

Bala in his position is right...He has a kid who even after punishment does not understand his mistake...

II's practise of getting him more things is only going to strengthen shravu's thought...and II doesn't even understand that and she still wants to send him to a camp now...

Bala's expects that a little space between shravu and II will help shravu to understand the truth that "financially they are different and just becos II is married to R&B, it doesnt mean he can have all nandu has..."

may be this separation is good for the kid...becos if she now goes and sees the kid, he will still demand and she can't refuse...y to tempt the kid more ??

whatever happens between II and R&B they do tit for tat right they clobber make up infact R&B is the only person who sees her temper just like she sees his moodiness.

I am totally not against any form of discipline i am against BAlas way of talking to her..dont see my child,u are the cause ..she had booked it before the incident..
yenna seperation for a 9 year old... they dont get it Swathi..
i am not saying Bala should be all its ok about it all i am saying is why be so rude to II.. she didnt murder, in this case she did nothing..
Shravu took it because Nandu had 4 so from his point of  view shravu didnt think of it as stealing..
i have a 9 year old they are really clueless specially the ones that live in animal land..
i am not saying what shravu did is right my point is he didnt realize its wrong and aunts are made to spoil neice and nephews through words and gifts.
My older nephew 10 years will refuse to leave my house , will hide his parents car keys will cry because he is very very attached to me i dont even spoil him but i just love him so if my brother told me dont see him because of u he stole i would be broken like big time broken
updated:
a
lso IMO no aunt/no uncle/no grandparent/no teacher/no friend can be held responsible for your childs actions its ur responsibility and urs alone .. so according to me Mr Bala needs to thoda realize he took out all is lifes frustration on the easiest prey Shravu and II the rest he cant do a thing.
His brother,his parents , his wife toh he got his easiest scapegoat

P.S: this is what happens when you have husband giving u chai,daughter watching her 1 hour tv ,son in a science camp,MIL sleeping ,FIL reading .. you type away πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago