All's well: Dilipji says he shares no 'cold vibes' with shailesh lodha

_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is a super popular show. The plot is known for churning out sequences which solidify the concept of family bonding.However, certain section of the media reported about a rare dispute on the sets.A leading TV channel beamed a story which mentioned of a cold war between Dilip Joshi and Shailesh Lodha. The story also stated about the.two not willing to shoot with each other, much to the pang of the producer (Neela Telefilms).However, Dilip spoke to Tellychakkar.com and negated the development. He said and we quote,"I don't know who is spreading such rumours.The news was a shocker for me. There is no truth to it. Sailesh is a great man and I respect him a lot. I don't understand why someone would fabricate news. It's not right at all and impacts the lives of the actors. Taarak Mehta cast is known for its bonding."He added, "Sailesh and I continue to share thevanity and the make-up room. There is nanimosity at all. Such type of news waste
everyone's time and energy. So I would requesteveryone to not spread such false information.
Let bonhomie prevail on the sets of Taarak.

Sooo happy to read thisEdited by dia.207 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Munchkin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sorrryyy same topic is posted by two plz visit mansi's thread for likes and comments...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4379012