I want SR OS😭😭
Edited by Meenakshi15 - 8 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: aarvi18

Hai Mano ji,
   It is indeed true, AT is a complete entertaining package. 😃
And the song is kaatril veesum un vaasam.
From the movie Neram.
I know you are humble and you will not accept that you are a great writer. But I swear you are truly one among many in our forum. I think no one will deny this.
Wow ,wow you have made a college for me.
What a kind of welcome gift for me. ⭐️
And the scene you have chosen is one of my most favourites in RR.
Now I am in Parud land 😳
Thank you so much.

Glad ur getting entertained by us😆😆
I will try that song😉

I am not being humble
I really don't think I am good at writing
But thanks for ur kind words

U deserve this welcome as u broke ur long silence😉
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Meenakshi15

Lovely collage multimedia👏

Red don't act ok
I want SR OS😭😭

U started it here too😆😆
desisoapie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Sonia ji:-
               you are one of the most important reason for my being here. It was because of you, I got to know about IF. Yes, after the show ended, I was very upset & sad . I was awfully missing RR. When I was browsing, I came across your FF & started reading it. It was like a soothing balm to my aching heart. I never missed reading it even during my internal exams.
                      I have read your FF 3 Times completely along with all those comments without leaving a single page. And the epilogue , I don't remember how many times I have read it. Every time I read , it leaves me teary eyed. Sonia ji your writing is flawless, it never fails to leave me dazed. What more can I say? Your updates are like

"En nenjil peiyum malai pola mayamo
   Nan mithakkiren ,parakkiren,sirikkiren      anbe"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dearest Aarvi,

First of all, let me welcome you to the RR forum even though I know I am late. It is such a pleasure when we find another kindred soul who is just as obsessed with Parud as us all RR fans on this forum. It justifies our insane love for this show and the couple somehow😊 Like they say, "khoob mazaa aayega jab mil bethaingay dewaane sab..." (which translates into something like..."the more, the merrier") so, its good of you to join us.

Secondly, thank you so much for mentioning my name and your wonderful comments. I am truly humbled and floored by your love😳 It is such pleasure to know that my FF has made so many of you happy especially after the loss of our precious show.

Now that you have decided to join the wonderful RRians on this forum, I hope to see more of you in the forum. I think we have all found beautiful friends and formed bonds over the last year, including myself and so will you. There are some amazing and talented people on this forum and just as many friendly fans.

Lastly, can you please translate that last sentence as I didn't understand a word of it?That would be awesome!

Love,
Sonia

Edited by desisoapie - 8 years ago
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😆😆😆

You made a Member only post so that I have to login to read it...Ennama Aarvi-ma eppadi panreengale ma😉

First very sorry for the late response sweety..this is such a sweet gesture (Is Aarvi ur name? very nice 😊) Welcome to the forum buddy😃

Am actually little overwhelmed that you consider me good enough that you became my fan😲😳Ennna vachu comedy kimedy. pannaleye?! 😆😆...But thank you so much for your generous appreciation 🤗

You brought back my old golden days when I made a similar post and Sonia was in that too😆😆...Our sensual writer rocks😎...and thats the place my innocence was ripped to shreds and was put onto RIP forever🤣...Oops now am blushing thinking abut those comments😆...Sonia ji look what have to done...

Its really pleasing to see so many kind hearted newcomers coming out with appreciation in the recent days showing us that we are indeed loved by so many..

Tc and Enjoy the forum dear..kalakkunga 😛

P.S: 

Mano : Beautiful welcome collage👏

Sonia: (Translation time😆😆)..." Your updates are like the magical rain in the heart, I am flying, sailing and smiling dear" 😉 ...Enna correcta ma Aarvi ma😳
-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Finally I am here too.   First, welcome to RR Forum.  Second, thanks for your wonderful words, they mean a lot to me.  Third since you called me Muktiji, I feel compelled to give you blessings...

I know you mentioned that you want to add 'ji' to everyone's name but it is very formal, could I request a compromise that you add 'di' for didi making it more friendly yet still respectful.  Thanks.😃

-Mukti- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Mano...wonderful and day dreaming worth collage.

@ DS..what's with pic😲