Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

This is such a lovely post.. Agree with each one of your words...

P.S. Welcome to the forum [:)Edited by Cutemithra - 8 years ago
HelloπŸ€—. What a beautiful post. Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ
I am so glad you finally made it to the forum. Wow!!!!! you pretty much know all of us inside out don't you?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . Now that you are here, we expect you to join in the fun.  

Are you a tamilian?. Lovely words u had there in ur post.
you so right, the forum is so wonderful that being silent is just not possible.
glad you decided to join us and jump into the world of madness.
welcome to the forum baisa, let this be a starting of new experiences and beautiful friendships.πŸ€—

Welcome to the forum aarvi...thank you for thinking of me,aww...that was so sweet...touched by it...
Compliments on your magnificiant write up, your comments are beautiful & your words poetic in themselves πŸ‘

How beautiful post and welcome to the forum. πŸ€—

Our forum is full of lovely members, but you already know that, don't you...πŸ˜†

Now when you are here, please join the fun πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Cutemithra

This is such a lovely post.. Agree with each one of your words...

P.S. Welcome to the forum [:)

Thank you mithra ji ,for your warm words.
Hey!

So you finally thought of coming out of hiding and make a post. And you have been reading our fully nonsensical banter... Specially mine as I talk a lot in a stupid manner.   πŸ˜† but I am glad you made a post and now continue participating in the conversations dear. You are most welcome. I LOVE RR forum because it is a sane one and we agree /disagree, express opinions but in a discussion mode. I have myself made loads of friends during the time spent in RR and keep hopping from Ashish AT to Sanaya AT and find mutual appreciation of the leads which I rarely find in other places.
Blessed to be here and each name that you have taken is a very good friend of mine and I can only add more names to this list. How wonderful is that isn't it!
Glad you are here and are welcome to talk on any topic on earth. πŸ˜›Edited by aaliah3108 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by varshu27

HelloπŸ€—. What a beautiful post. Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ
I am so glad you finally made it to the forum. Wow!!!!! you pretty much know all of us inside out don't you?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Now that you are here, we expect you to join in the fun.

Are you a tamilian?. Lovely words u had there in ur post.

Thank you Varshu ji. πŸ€— ya, I do know you all because of the time I spend here.
Me ready to join the fun.
yes, I am tamilian.
Those words are from one of my favourite songs.
I used them, as they really fitted.Edited by aarvi18 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by bluemoon255

you so right, the forum is so wonderful that being silent is just not possible.
glad you decided to join us and jump into the world of madness.
welcome to the forum baisa, let this be a starting of new experiences and beautiful friendships.πŸ€—

yes, the forum has become my second home.
me too happy that I finally made it.
Thank you blue ji (sorry I don't know your real name, I think you don't mind me calling you like this)