•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
blessing-beauty

Hey Zoah,
Wish you a very very happy birthday. May God bless you with all the love luck and happiness...Have an amazing birthday and a wonderful year ahead. Many Many returns of the day once again :))

-Love Naaz

BabbaR_SheR
Many many Happy returns of the day Zoah...Happy Burthday...have a blast on yor B'day...may yu have a gr8 yr ahead๐Ÿ˜ƒ...may all yor desires come true...and may you achieve more n more...stay alwayz blessed๐Ÿ˜›
-Reet๐Ÿ˜ณ

Baki

Dear Zoah
Many happy returns of the day. I hope you get a memorable birthday with your family and friends. Save a piece of cake to me as well๐Ÿ˜†
Bless you xxx
- Baki

Edna_Philip

In soft gleaming of stars...
May all your dreams come true,
May every star of every night bring love and joy to you
Happy Birthday Zoah.
Gift :

illuminated.

Hey Zoah! ๐Ÿค—

Long time, son! How have you beeen? So, anyway without further delay, I'm just going to wish you happy birthday and have an AWESOME day!! ๐Ÿฅณ

Love,
Saraa.

----

Gift:

Yagyaseni

Wish you a very happy birthday, Zoah. May you have an amazingly joyful and vibrant life. May all your wishes be fulfilled and May god bless you.
Love,
Yagzz

harith25

Ha..Ha..Happy Birthday the Brilliant Zoah
Prayers and wishes for a wonderful year ahead
Here is your "stuble look"  Jamie wishing you๐Ÿ˜†

https://i.imgur.com/KnZljYS.gifv

Good Luck! ๐Ÿ˜›

A week back 

Tring Tring... Tring Tring

Zoah : Hello!

Caller : Hi! Am I speaking to Zoah?

Zoah : Yes speaking.

Caller : Hi, I am Angela calling from PwC. Congratulations, you have successfully made it through the assessment centre and we would like to invite you for an interview. The next available interview date is 15th May 2015 at 10.30 am. Are you able to attend?

Zoah *punching in the air* : Thank you so much. Yes that is fine.

Angela : Ok, I will send a confirmation email detailing the time and venue of the interview. All the best.

Zoah : Thank You.

Zoah hangs up and immediately rings her friends to share the great news!

Calling Nabila

Nabila *grumpy mood* : Why the hell are you calling at this hour?

Zoah : Quit sleeping so much nabz, I called you because I have news to share. I tried calling appy but her mobile is switched off, that is why you have the honour of hearing the great news first!

Nabila : Oh how I wish I had no such honour. (Looks at the clock to see the time) Zoah, It's freaking 10am in the morning dude. Let me sleep and save your news for another time.

Zoah : Hello there? It's morning... wake up now. And the news cannot wait and since appy is sleeping, you have to listen to this

Nabila *hmph* : Yaar hadh hai...I am trying to sleep now after a nightshift and that Appy? God as much as I hate praising someone else, I have to say she is the cleverest of us all. I should have switched off my mobile too. Please Zoah go away! I will ring you later.

Zoah: NABILA...you better get up. God what kinda friends do I have. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Nabila : Spill the beans dude. I know you wont let me sleep until you vomit it out of your stomach.

Zoah : Eww...gross.

Nabila : You woke me up at the wrong hour, abhi bhukhto.

Zoah : I got an interview call. OMG! I cant believe this. I got a freaking interview call. And I don't know what to wear. I need a suit, a new shirt.

Nabila : Oh? Great...

Zoah : Itna thanda reaction? 

Nabila : You know me zoah, I am not as animated as appy. Plus, don't think I have forgotten the reaction you guys gave me when I told you about my job.

Zoah : Nabz, don't get started on that again. That was a part-time job at your local laundry. While my interview is for a Graduate Scheme at one of the Big 4 Accounting firms. Do you know what this means for me?

Before Zoah can continue, she hears snoring...

Zoah : Nabz? Nabz? are you there? (snoring continues) damn you Nabila...you fell asleep whilst talking to me? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Three Days before the Interview. Appy turns up at Zoah's house.

Appy : Zoyie baby... Excited?

Zoah : Hmph! You are 15 mins late.

Appy *kissing her* : Sorry hun, I slept in.

Zoah : Save the excuses Appy... we have a lot to do... I need a new outfit for the interview

Appy : Cool, we'll head into town now? 

Zoah : Yes, Let's go to Debenhams. That's the only place where I can get some clothes of my size.

Appy : ๐Ÿ˜† Yes, because they do kids-wear too.  

Zoah : APPY! I am NOT a kid nor do I wear their outfits.

Appy: You may NOT be a kid but you surely do wear their outfits as that's the only size that matches you. (laughs)

Appy: (seeing Zoah get annoyed, she decides to change the subject) Ahem, When is Nabila joining?

Zoah : I have no idea. Last I checked she was having her breakfast and hung up on me... The girl sees nothing beyond food. 

Appy: Haha well that's Nabila... but you know she loves you.

Zoah : Ya I know, in a weird way.

Appy and Zoah head into town and manage to find a nice suit for Zoah's interview.  

On the day of interview

Zoah gulped the entire orange juice in one go.

"You can do it", she told herself.

Placing the glass on the table she took the folder and then walked towards the exit. She took the car keys and walked out of the house.

"God! I am so nervous".

She opened door of her newly purchased car and got in.

"This is it. There is no looking back", she excitedly ignited the engine.

"Irony much, today is the first day I am driving alone since passing my test and today I have the most important interview of my life", she halved a sigh.

Just as she is about to set off, Zoah receives a phone call.

Caller : Hello, Is this Zoah speaking? It is Angela from PwC

Zoah : Yes, I am on my way to the office Angela.

Angela : That is good. Is it possible for you to pick up the person who is going to interview you?

Zoah : (surprised of what had been said) Erm, yeah sure. From where do I need to pick her up?

Angela gives her the address.

Few minutes later she picks up the person who was dressed in burkha.

Zoah: leaned to open the door for the lady.

Lady: Hello Shello (sitting into the car)

Zoah: Hi. My Name is Zoah. Its a pleasure to meet you. (Zoah pulls the car onto the road)

Lady : Not me?

Zoah: Sorry?

Lady: My mean no pleasure to meet you. Today is bad day for me.

Zoah realised the woman could not speak English properly and chose to remain quiet.  

Lady: My name Haseena. (Zoah exchanges a pleasant smile and nods)

A few minutes pass and there has been complete silence and Zoah maintained a steady drive.

Haseena: You first time drive?

Zoah: Well yes and no.

Haseena: What you talking?

Zoah: I mean I have driven before but there has always been someone with me. But this is the first I have driven alone

Haseena: But you no alone. I with you.

Zoah smiles nervously and then notices Haseena take out a pen and paper and write something down.

Haseena: Ok no waste time. We start interview, after 5 minute, we break, I buy sabzi from shop and then interview continue ok?

Zoah: (shocked) I am sorry what?

Haseena: why sorry? you come for interview yes or no?

Zoah: Yes but

Haseena: No but shut. I ask question in gaddi or in office, no difference. Still same question.

Zoah: (rather unsure what to say but decides to just go ahead with things) Ok.

Haseena: Good. Ok First question. What name our King?

Zoah: (surprised at the question) Erm I am sorry but what does this question have to do with my job as a Graduate Trainee?

Haseena: Again sorry? Look you no be my saas and tell me what i do. I know what I do. ok? (Zoah nods) Good, ok tell name of King?

Zoah: We don't have a King...Our monarch is Her Majesty The Queen. Her husband is still regarded as Prince

Haseena: (shocked) Wrong. Our king Shah Rukh Khan. Bollywood badshah you no know?

Zoah: sorry I thought you meant the king of this country.

Haseena: again sorry? (haseena marks a cross next to the question and moves on) Ok next question, you show me how do turn in round

Zoah: what?

Haseena: you have hearing problem? (shaking her ears whilst saying so) no problem, my dadi same problem. I talk she no hear. I speak louder then she hear. I ask question loud. (Haseena repeats the question with a raised voice that made Zoah jump in her seat)

Zoah who still cannot believe what kind of questions are being asked decides to just to demonstrate what had been asked. But the nerves get the better of her and she does it wrong, causing her to hit the curb.

Haseena: You fail! This no how do it. Car tire no touch curb. (Haseena shakes her head and puts another cross and moves onto next question) 

Likewise the questions just got more and more weird. Haseena even took Zoah on a shopping trip to buy sabzi, asking her how Aloo Baingan is made. Zoah was getting more nervous and decided to call Appy and Nabila to her rescue. However as expected both had their mobiles switched off which only happened to further annoy Zoah.

Soon they were back in the car and onto the road and as the questions continued so did Zoah's irritation.

Haseena: Ok last question. Will you marry my chikna munda and give me grandchild in a year.

Zoah: (pressed on the brakes hard, making all of Haseena's shopping come forward) Ok I have had enough

Haseena: What you do? my sabzi fall ... now damage.. what I cook at night

Zoah: Mera sarr... waise bhi subha se mera sarr hi kha rahi ho, jo bacha haina, vo ja kar apne ghar walon ko khila dena. samjhi. ab utar neeche!

Haseena: (shocked) what you talking?

Zoah: I talking right. (Haseena raises her eye brows realising she is mimicking her) When no know Angrezi, then no speak Angrezi. understand? (Zoah had lost her patience and was yelling at Haseena) Now GET OUT OF MY CAR!

Haseena: But interview?

Zoah: Interview gaya tel lene. Mujhe nahi karni job jahan aise ajeeb log kaam karte ho. Nikal. (Zoah tries pushing Haseena out the car)

Haseena: (normal voice) Geez Zo, chillax, your hurting me...

Zoah: (suddenly realising the voice sounds familiar) what? (Zoah lifts the burkha and sees the face and is stunned) Yuvika??

Yuvika: Yes me...

Zoah: What the? it was you all along?

Yuvika: haha yeah it was! (hugs Zoah) Happy Birthday Zo! It was our plan to give you a zara hatke surprise.

Zoah: OMG! I can't believe you did this. How? And what about that call from PwC office.

Yuvika: All part of the plan. Come on lets get home, Appy and Nabila are waiting for us. I'll tell you on the way.

Zoah and Yuvika drove off home and on the way Yuvika narrated how they planned to drive her nuts on her birthday and the so called call from Angela at PwC was actually her neighbour who was roped in the plan to make the call.
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

#3366CC
#FF9933

A week back

Tring Tring... Tring Tring

Caller : Hi! Am I speaking to Zoah?

Zoah : Yes speaking.

Caller : Hi, I am Angela calling from PwC. Congratulations, you have successfully made it through the assessment centre and we would like to invite you for an interview. The next available interview date is 15th May 2015 at 10.30 am. Are you able to attend? 

Zoah *punching in the air* : Thank you so much. Yes that is fine.

Angela : Ok, I will send a confirmation email detailing the time and venue of the interview. All the best.

Zoah : Thank You.

Zoah hangs up and immediately rings her friends to share the great news!

Calling Nabila

Nabila *grumpy mood* : Why the hell are you calling at this hour?

Zoah : Quit sleeping so much nabz, I called you because I have news to share. I tried calling appy but her mobile is switched off, that is why you have the honour of hearing the great news first!

Nabila : Oh how I wish I had no such honour. (Looks at the clock to see the time) Zoah, It's freaking 10am in the morning dude. Let me sleep and save your news for another time.

Zoah : Hello there? It's morning... wake up now. And the news cannot wait and since appy is sleeping, you have to listen to this

Nabila *hmph* : Yaar hadh hai...I am trying to sleep now after a nightshift and that Appy? God as much as I hate praising someone else, I have to say she is the cleverest of us all. I should have switched off my mobile too. Please Zoah go away! I will ring you later.

Zoah: NABILA...you better get up. God what kinda friends do I have. ๐Ÿ˜ก 

Nabila : Spill the beans dude. I know you wont let me sleep until you vomit it out of your stomach.

Zoah : Eww...gross.

Nabila : You woke me up at the wrong hour, abhi bhukhto. 

Zoah : I got an interview call. OMG! I cant believe this. I got a freaking interview call. And I don't know what to wear. I need a suit, a new shirt.

Nabila : Oh? Great...

Zoah : Itna thanda reaction? 

Nabila : You know me zoah, I am not as animated as appy. Plus, don't think I have forgotten the reaction you guys gave me when I told you about my job.

Zoah : Nabz, don't get started on that again. That was a part-time job at your local laundry. While my interview is for a Graduate Scheme at one of the Big 4 Accounting firms. Do you know what this means for me?

Before Zoah can continue, she hears snoring...

Zoah : Nabz? Nabz? are you there? (snoring continues) damn you Nabila...you fell asleep whilst talking to me? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Three Days before the Interview. Appy turns up at Zoah's house.

Appy : Zoyie baby... Excited?

Zoah : Hmph! You are 15 mins late. 

Appy *kissing her* : Sorry hun, I slept in. 

Zoah : Save the excuses Appy... we have a lot to do... I need a new outfit for the interview

Appy : Cool, we'll head into town now? 

Zoah : Yes, Let's go to Debenhams. That's the only place where I can get some clothes of my size.

Appy : ๐Ÿ˜† Yes, because they do kids-wear too.  

Zoah : APPY! I am NOT a kid nor do I wear their outfits.

Appy: You may NOT be a kid but you surely do wear their outfits as that's the only size that matches you. (laughs)

Appy: (seeing Zoah get annoyed, she decides to change the subject) Ahem, When is Nabila joining?

Zoah : I have no idea. Last I checked she was having her breakfast and hung up on me... The girl sees nothing beyond food. 

Appy: Haha well that's Nabila... but you know she loves you. 

Zoah : Ya I know, in a weird way.

Appy and Zoah head into town and manage to find a nice suit for Zoah's interview.  

On the day of interview

Zoah gulped the entire orange juice in one go.

"You can do it", she told herself.

Placing the glass on the table she took the folder and then walked towards the exit. She took the car keys and walked out of the house.

"God! I am so nervous". 

She opened door of her newly purchased car and got in. 

"This is it. There is no looking back", she excitedly ignited the engine. 

"Irony much, today is the first day I am driving alone since passing my test and today I have the most important interview of my life", she halved a sigh. 

Just as she is about to set off, Zoah receives a phone call. 

Caller : Hello, Is this Zoah speaking? It is Angela from PwC

Zoah : Yes, I am on my way to the office Angela.

Angela : That is good. Is it possible for you to pick up the person who is going to interview you? 

Zoah : (surprised of what had been said) Erm, yeah sure. From where do I need to pick her up?

Angela gives her the address.

Few minutes later she picks up the person who was dressed in burkha.

Zoah: leaned to open the door for the lady. 

Lady: Hello Shello (sitting into the car)

Zoah: Hi. My Name is Zoah. Its a pleasure to meet you. (Zoah pulls the car onto the road)

Lady : Not me?

Zoah: Sorry?

Lady: My mean no pleasure to meet you. Today is bad day for me.

Zoah realised the woman could not speak English properly and chose to remain quiet.  

Lady: My name Haseena. (Zoah exchanges a pleasant smile and nods)

A few minutes pass and there has been complete silence and Zoah maintained a steady drive.

Haseena: You first time drive?

Zoah: Well yes and no.

Haseena: What you talking?

Zoah: I mean I have driven before but there has always been someone with me. But this is the first I have driven alone

Haseena: But you no alone. I with you.

Zoah smiles nervously and then notices Haseena take out a pen and paper and write something down.

Haseena: Ok no waste time. We start interview, after 5 minute, we break, I buy sabzi from shop and then interview continue ok?

Zoah: (shocked) I am sorry what?

Haseena: why sorry? you come for interview yes or no?

Zoah: Yes but

Haseena: No but shut. I ask question in gaddi or in office, no difference. Still same question.

Zoah: (rather unsure what to say but decides to just go ahead with things) Ok.

Haseena: Good. Ok First question. What name our King?

Zoah: (surprised at the question) Erm I am sorry but what does this question have to do with my job as a Graduate Trainee?

Haseena: Again sorry? Look you no be my saas and tell me what i do. I know what I do. ok? (Zoah nods) Good, ok tell name of King?

Zoah: We don't have a King...Our monarch is Her Majesty The Queen. Her husband is still regarded as Prince

Haseena: (shocked) Wrong. Our king Shah Rukh Khan. Bollywood badshah you no know?

Zoah: sorry I thought you meant the king of this country.

Haseena: again sorry? (haseena marks a cross next to the question and moves on) Ok next question, you show me how do turn in round

Zoah: what?

Haseena: you have hearing problem? (shaking her ears whilst saying so) no problem, my dadi same problem. I talk she no hear. I speak louder then she hear. I ask question loud. (Haseena repeats the question with a raised voice that made Zoah jump in her seat)

Zoah who still cannot believe what kind of questions are being asked decides to just to demonstrate what had been asked. But the nerves get the better of her and she does it wrong, causing her to hit the curb.

Haseena: You fail! This no how do it. Car tire no touch curb. (Haseena shakes her head and puts another cross and moves onto next question) 

Likewise the questions just got more and more weird. Haseena even took Zoah on a shopping trip to buy sabzi, asking her how Aloo Baingan is made. Zoah was getting more nervous and decided to call Appy and Nabila to her rescue. However as expected both had their mobiles switched off which only happened to further annoy Zoah.

Soon they were back in the car and onto the road and as the questions continued so did Zoah's irritation.

Haseena: Ok last question. Will you marry my chikna munda and give me grandchild in a year.

Zoah: (pressed on the brakes hard, making all of Haseena's shopping come forward) Ok I have had enough

Haseena: What you do? my sabzi fall ... now damage.. what I cook at night

Zoah: Mera sarr... waise bhi subha se mera sarr hi kha rahi ho, jo bacha haina, vo ja kar apne ghar walon ko khila dena. samjhi. ab utar neeche!

Haseena: (shocked) what you talking?

Zoah: I talking right. (Haseena raises her eye brows realising she is mimicking her) When no know Angrezi, then no speak Angrezi. understand? (Zoah had lost her patience and was yelling at Haseena) Now GET OUT OF MY CAR!

Haseena: But interview?

Zoah: Interview gaya tel lene. Mujhe nahi karni job jahan aise ajeeb log kaam karte ho. Nikal. (Zoah tries pushing Haseena out the car)

Haseena: (normal voice) Geez Zo, chillax, your hurting me...

Zoah: (suddenly realising the voice sounds familiar) what? (Zoah lifts the burkha and sees the face and is stunned) Yuvika??

Yuvika: Yes me...

Zoah: What the? it was you all along?

Yuvika: haha yeah it was! (hugs Zoah) Happy Birthday Zo! It was our plan to give you a zara hatke surprise.

Zoah: OMG! I can't believe you did this. How? And what about that call from PwC office.

Yuvika: All part of the plan. Come on lets get home, Appy and Nabila are waiting for us. I'll tell you on the way.

Zoah and Yuvika drove off home and on the way Yuvika narrated how they planned to drive her nuts on her birthday and the so called call from Angela at PwC was actually her neighbour who was roped in the plan to make the call.

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 8 years ago