•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Today if I could then I would have thrown away my high heels towards those nincompoops 😑 I guess I was watching Tu Mera Hero which I hate the most in this whole world.
Krishna is thousands times better than Yuvraaj. Atleast he works. BECHARE Panku uncle I'm so scared for him. Poor Suhani πŸ˜” the multi talented all rounder will become NANNY πŸ˜• I'm feeling dizzy just like our angel somu. OMG she was feeding Suhani. It was cute πŸ˜•
Two claps for Radhe. He was the star performer today πŸ˜†
the three accomplished and strapping young lads of Pratima and Dadi...nikhattoos par excellence...oh well, the first step to solving any problem is admitting ...so we can assume change is on the way! Krishna still has anger problems though...he almost slapped Rakhi today...again...
Originally posted by yanks28

the three accomplished and strapping young lads of Pratima and Dadi...nikhattoos par excellence...oh well, the first step to solving any problem is admitting ...so we can assume change is on the way! Krishna still has anger problems though...he almost slapped Rakhi today...again...

Thank god the solution is on the way. But no prgress in love track. They have completely forgotten YuvAni. Yes Krishna has anger issue but that Rakhi deserved that slap. That cheap girl was asking for dowry πŸ˜†
But that scene was cute when all the boys were giving cheques to Suhani. Atleast there is ray of hope to change them. Overall I think this track will be better than Sudharo Soumya track.
when i was watching todays episode i was laughing through out d episode i never seen such a ppl playing video games when there z serious situation
yesterday itself i got doubt how easily these ppl accepted to go for office and they didnt dissappointed me see they bounce back like a ball

worst scene was sowmya feeding suhani..wow wat a scene somu z back😑😑
Originally posted by divyareddy123

when i was watching todays episode i was laughing through out d episode i never seen such a ppl playing video games when there z serious situation
yesterday itself i got doubt how easily these ppl accepted to go for office and they didnt dissappointed me see they bounce back like a ball

worst scene was sowmya feeding suhani..wow wat a scene somu z back😑😑

yes these boys were like ping pong balls. When Yuvi repeatedly asked her to relax I was laughing like mads. We thought he was enthusiastic. But very soon Suhani's magic wand will bring their senses back into place. I doubt whether I'll like nanny Suhani or not.
OMG I cannot believe these boys they are useless I mean they know their business is in bad shape and because of suhani's dad they are surviving but still one is busy sleeping, another working out and the so called hero is busy playing a games
Originally posted by rbb1

OMG I cannot believe these boys they are useless I mean they know their business is in bad shape and because of suhani's dad they are surviving but still one is busy sleeping, another working out and the so called hero is busy playing a games

I want to hijack Yuvraj's phone and headphones. His dedication for the game was ROFL. But he's such a cute dumb. Poor Suhani will have to mend their ways now. And Panku uncle is also in danger.
Originally posted by rbb1

Nayi soch ho tho aisiπŸ˜†

On topic, Birla boys together should be named as the 8th wonder of the worldπŸ˜†
agreed. krishna is strong and more better then yuvi. atleast he going to work and birla guys r nt strong they r so poor. suhani going to work and other birla member having free food.