Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
These two can only fight like cat & dog and then make out or vice versa.
Unique couple 🤣

Super update Nisha. Manny saw II😛
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ishruhi

multiple dimensions for a single character...each reader will find something in common with this girl and that one is fair enough to love her unconditionally...and RnB loves her taking all her characters in wholesale!!
she is my fav in this sosy... 👏

I love all the characters of SoSy. Nisha has etched them out superbly. from the oldies likein-laws of Vandu, GA of R&B, all the athais, mamas, brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers., BILs...we will all find someone like them in our own families or around us. They are realistic...wrt to behaviour, their flaws, or their uniqueness...even the kids are so adorable. Lasya and Shravu r my fav. I admire people who r intelligent nd study very well. So II (me being a girl) and dude also r my fav.

So hats off to Nisha and her brilliant story writing brain⭐️ in the making. Hope she wont forget us when she attains fame and name.😊😉
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

I love all the characters of SoSy. Nisha has etched them out superbly. from the oldies likein-laws of Vandu, GA of R&B, all the athais, mamas, brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers., BILs...we will all find someone like them in our own families or around us. They are realistic...wrt to behaviour, their flaws, or their uniqueness...even the kids are so adorable. Lasya and Shravu r my fav. I admire people who r intelligent nd study very well. So II (me being a girl) and dude also r my fav.

So hats off to Nisha and her brilliant story writing brain⭐️in the making. Hope she wont forget us when she attains fame and name.😊😉

"hope she wont forget us when she attains fame and name"
🤣 👏 😳shilpa kidilam!!Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel this  time  II is wrong..not just the money matter 
I am not sure how  will bala react to this camp thing..He is already  angry now this  would appear  to him as II is spoiling shravu😲
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It looks like bad time for II and we will get more banter this time.
II and RnB fought.Dude don't mind much but II will be wishing that Dude comes to her first.

Usually II call's him from office and dude leaves what ever work is for her.

Now if II won't call him dude will keep on working all night also.
II will not go and think that RnB is avoiding her and will be upset and as usual her mind will fly to think that dude lost interest on her and he is ignoring incidentally.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Hey Nisha,
Since they have fought, let them sulk...and can we have them watching their marriage pics or videos, or atleast some old photos. Dude has not said anything abt II's dance during the mehendi. Can we have him reminscing abt ...in his style ofcourse. I love the song...it described their feelings.

or can we have II going to the room where Savvy has his pics.

Plllsss.  

I was reading that part jst now, so came up with this request Nisha.

I was ROFLing when I read this part:

Appa HATED that smug quiet self confidence. The "I want her & I will take her away" determination he saw in his eyes.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Hey Vikas,
Did u and ur team get the trophy for the project?😊
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hey Vikas,

Did u and ur team get the trophy for the project?😊

trophy 🤣.

No trophies there.

We got second prize for the best project in Mechanical Dept.
Certificate and cash prize.

Actually progress in plans and going bigger with our work.
Many people are asking to go INDUSTRIAL.
Plans are that way.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
II sure has a clean heart and want to set it right.

But then this isn't the best way.

Worried not only about II spoiling Sharuv and Nandu but her unborn kids as well. Hence, I guess she soon is going to get a big lesson in raising kids which I am very sure is going to help her in raising her own. 

I also realize at times out of my impulsiveness I end up spoiling my Nephew just to give him something which I have missed out on and don't want him to which at times could be wrong. 

The reason we feel all the character in story are real is YOU. The BEAUTY with which you have etched the characters and carry them forward describing in detail we are helpless but to feel as if they are real.

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

II sure has a clean heart and want to set it right.

But then this isn't the best way.

Worried not only about II spoiling Sharuv and Nandu but her unborn kids as well. Hence, I guess she soon is going to get a big lesson in raising kids which I am very sure is going to help her in raising her own. 

I also realize at times out of my impulsiveness I end up spoiling my Nephew just to give him something which I have missed out on and don't want him to which at times could be wrong. 

The reason we feel all the character in story are real is YOU. The BEAUTY with which you have etched the characters and carry them forward describing in detail we are helpless but to feel as if they are real.

so true she pampers them alot.

she still now din't feel the word of responsibility.

She will be getting one soon