Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 82

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
oho...adi ayi...how easily these two can take things from here to there and can kill each other with words...II yaar pour some cold water over your head dear...its boiling...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dobara padha maine.. 
Samajh aagaya... Word to word 🤣
ishruhi thumbnail
sho forgot!!vikas today you are getting an award for your project na?congratzzz 👍🏼
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You know I have been thinking about how  RB  and II would handle moving to Paris situation. I think since both of them love what they do, after much jhagra, cajoling, trying to convince, RB might go for a bit or continue to make trips. They will soon realize that they can't live this nomadic life without each other and could be  willing to compromise. But who do you think would bite the bullet? II or RB. Although I can't imagine II ever quitting, unless something  dramatic happens (a difficult pregnancy) or something else, it certainly would be unsettling for her to see RB torn between  love  for his work and deep intense feelings for his wife. 
Similarly I can't see RbB forcing II to quit (secretly he will love it if she willingly gives up her job) but at the same time would want her to be with him always. 
Quite a tricky situation, let's see how Nisha handles  this.  Scandal could play a role in this or perhaps a baby? Who knows. 

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is like the most irritating behaviour of II according to me...She behaves like an idiot when it comes to money...If she has married subbu or shree she would not be able to even talk this much...She is giving all righteous speech...if amma and appa knows how she is spending beyond her income, they will kill her..appo enna solluva ??? In fact she doesnt get the right to use the word middle class...middle class ppl dont go overboard...I clearly dont understand her money management skills at all...
the guy is ready to pay...her ego is refusing it...avlo self respect iruntha, she wouldnt go bankrupt...she still did not even start repaying for paris shopping...aparam ethuku antha pechu nu enaku puriyala...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think the guy shud just let her go bankrupt...then she will just shut up and start managing things properly...
samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swathi1990

This is like the most irritating behaviour of II according to me...She behaves like an idiot when it comes to money...If she has married subbu or shree she would not be able to even talk this much...She is giving all righteous speech...if amma and appa knows how she is spending beyond her income, they will kill her..appo enna solluva ??? In fact she doesnt get the right to use the word middle class...middle class ppl dont go overboard...I clearly dont understand her money management skills at all...

the guy is ready to pay...her ego is refusing it...avlo self respect iruntha, she wouldnt go bankrupt...she still did not even start repaying for paris shopping...aparam ethuku antha pechu nu enaku puriyala...

Did the unthinkable, logged from the office!! Couldn't help posting a comment Swathi, if I may call u so?
I think her problem is when she loves someone, she does to the extreme and when her loved ones are having difficulties, she is in sooo much pain. At least that's my take. Here, she must be hurting because for one Shravu is punished and for the other, a beautiful friendship is damaged (between Shravu and Nandu). May be she's trying to repair the damage.
It's the way she goes about this noble intention, that is questionable. I don't know whether it occurred to her to get the parents' consent and I'm sure she never thought whether she can afford it with her near broke financial status. 😕
Well that's II for us, all affectionate, caring, impulsive, proud and egoistical. What to do no? That's why we love her so much and love Nisha for creating such a heroine 👏.

ishruhi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samsi74

Did the unthinkable, logged from the office!! Couldn't help posting a comment Swathi, if I may call u so?
I think her problem is when she loves someone, she does to the extreme and when her loved ones are having difficulties, she is in sooo much pain. At least that's my take. Here, she must be hurting because for one Shravu is punished and for the other, a beautiful friendship is damaged (between Shravu and Nandu). May be she's trying to repair the damage.
It's the way she goes about this noble intention, that is questionable. I don't know whether it occurred to her to get the parents' consent and I'm sure she never thought whether she can afford it with her near broke financial status. 😕
Well that's II for us, all affectionate, caring, impulsive, proud and egoistical. What to do no? That's why we love her so much and love Nisha for creating such a heroine 👏.

yeah right...this II made us fall in love with this tale...
ishruhi thumbnail
multiple dimensions for a single character...each reader will find something in common with this girl II and that one is fair enough to love her unconditionally...and RnB loves her taking all her characters in wholesale!!
she is my fav in this sosy... 👏 Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am feeling like this  😳 to 😭 to
From office romance...read clearing third base...to literally bashing each others head. ayyo II always gets into trouble regarding money matters. Love for her dear ones makes her do this but she is also a CPA and that after the lecture from her RM and again she did this. WHY? WHY? WHY?

Dude does not why she did this...when he comes to know its another problem for her? Its like she cant eat it nor spit it out?...Now another thing for her to worry...whether dude wants to go of to Paris.

This is has been always in her mind in a corner...and I think very soon she is gonna get her answer...directly.

I love the way you write their conversation volley's Nisha...both wont give up.

Manny with Ranjan...next meet with brother...AGM is looming up...WHaTS gonna happen?

Tension is increasing for me...as though i am going to give an exam.