Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Nivi Nisha  is right you won't be able to eat how much ever of a bhukkad you are I can keep a bet I didn't eat a thing husband ate like there was no tomorrow ðŸ˜†

Agar main bhookhi rahi to uski majaal ki vo khaye. ðŸ˜¡ 
But this is so unfair! Shaadi meri aur main khud hi na maza loon khane ka? Chalo, I will be sure to load up on the samples when/if we go taste the menu. ðŸ˜†
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Nivi
Dekh lo tum abhi se shaadi waali raunaq lekar aa gayi is topic mein Anu is also awake for you.
December 20th ke baad hum shaayad soyenge hi nahi

TUMM to ghorey bechkar so-ogi  tab to STOCK UP

When II was getting married I had got 2 boxes of mithai as I felt that I was active participant of that wedding. Now for Nivi's wedding I will again indulge myself and eat hard core punju food and mithai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NIVI
Le ek aur yaad aaya mujhe while I am loading the dishwasher

Mom:Baraat aa gayi cholo beta jaldi

Nivi: MA EK SECOND RUK JAAYEN... ek kachauri finish kar loon? Koi meri varmala pakdega please?

Mom: Nivi yeh galat hai beta woh intezaar kar raha hai

Nivi:Uffoo Ma KAR RAHI HOON NA SHAADI usi se.. itna tadap kyon raha hai won. Pehle mujhe kachauri finish kar lene do
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nisha pls pls dont go and sleep now...update venam update venam...wants to know what happened in school and what sam said to vandu...pls pls... 😒Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Arda rathri for me and you are rubbing Punjabi food on me ðŸ˜† now I want to go to  nivi's wedding ðŸ˜†

Most welcome Anu! In fact, aap sab log invited ho...whoever is in the area should certainly drop by. ðŸ˜ƒ
nividances thumbnail

Nivi
Dekh lo tum abhi se shaadi waali raunaq lekar aa gayi is topic mein Anu is also awake for you.
December 20th ke baad hum shaayad soyenge hi nahi

TUMM to ghorey bechkar so-ogi  tab to STOCK UP

😃 ðŸ˜³
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

NIVI

Nivi: MA EK SECOND RUK JAAYEN... ek kachauri finish kar loon? Koi meri varmala pakdega please?

Nivi:Uffoo Ma KAR RAHI HOON NA SHAADI usi se.. itna tadap kyon raha hai won. Pehle mujhe kachauri finish kar lene do

oh God!!!! 🤣
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

When II was getting married I had got 2 boxes of mithai as I felt that I was active participant of that wedding. Now for Nivi's wedding I will again indulge myself and eat hard core punju food and mithai ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

😃
nividances thumbnail

NIVI

🤣
Haye ram Nisha, pet dukha diya tumne aaj hansa hansa ke! 
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lasyaaa she's just so adorable..,.one update of her and it makes me smile...and tan as I've said a million times is my favorite character in this story...he's the most nicest character...I love him

And nivi a big congratulations...there can't be anything better than a winter wedding in Delhi :)