Frequent Posters

samsi74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Tere pair mein til nahi hai na? Mere pair mein bhi NAHIπŸ‘
Aaaja jhappi paa le BEHEN
ZAROOR Pragati Madian ke trade fair mein bichre hongey hum

I'd like respond to your post very much Nisha . But I didn't understand one wordπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But I take it you agree with me no?
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Asma... You wil love him
Trust me😳

Yes only 23. Not like Indian daily soaps 10000 not out😊
You can also watch Zindagi Gulzar Hai. It is only 26 episodes.Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ashu

Imagine her dude will say "Nivi this is my batch mate from undergrad"

She will be like "Yeh dahi bhalle ka dona khatam  kar loon pehle unse baad mein milti hoon"

He will go "Nivi this is my Residency team"

"I ate too much paneer pakora kuch thanda kahogey kya, Ma ko main teen baar food tent mein bhej chuki hoon she refuses to go, tum dulhe ho tum kahogey to bhaagte hue laaenge"

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nivi Nisha  is right you won't be able to eat how much ever of a bhukkad you are I can keep a bet I didn't eat a thing husband ate like there was no tomorrow πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Ashu

She will be like "Yeh dahi bhalle ka dona khatam  kar loon pehle unse baad mein milti hoon"

"I ate too much paneer pakora kuch thanda kahogey kya, Ma ko main teen baar food tent mein bhej chuki hoon she refuses to go, tum dulhe ho tum kahogey to bhaagte hue laaenge"

Arda rathri for me and you are rubbing Punjabi food on me πŸ˜† now I want to go to  nivi's wedding πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Challo good nite  folks
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nivi
Dekh lo tum abhi se shaadi waali raunaq lekar aa gayi is topic mein Anu is also awake for you.
December 20th ke baad hum shaayad soyenge hi nahi

TUMM to ghorey bechkar so-ogi  tab to STOCK UP

nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

My sister got married in Jaipur ( her in laws from there) some of the resorts are just beautiful and tres Cher, Your cuz is wedding planner so she can do the research. Delhi is the best I got married ther πŸ˜† but Chandigarh is not bad, maybe cheaper then Jaipur,Udaipur. Your Doc is CHD, tell him u want to get married in Sec 10 Moutain View. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It use to be a fancy place back then. I don't know the status now. Now there are many resorts in that area. All the very best Nivi to you and your Doc.

My cousin is primarily based in Mumbai so she is pushing for somewhere around there...I said no to that from the get-go. πŸ˜› And as pretty as Samode Palace or Umaid Bhavan are, nothing would beat getting married from my house in Gurgaon. I guess you could call it a childhood dream, since I have spent many lazy summers lying on the swing on the rooftop with my cousins, chaachis, dadi, and mom planning out what I would wear, how we would decorate, etc. But let's see what happens... πŸ˜Š
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Yeh stage pe bhi khati rahegi πŸ€£
Bechare dulhe raja behosh na ho jaye jab tak unhe khana mile 

🀣
nividances thumbnail

Ashu

🀣

@bold: extra πŸ€£