Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 50

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Nisha are you giving one more update😛😛

hey thanks I now know who the legendary Fawad Khan is. Just about started with the show...are there only 23/24 episodes. Again sorry this is an alternate universe that i'm getting a peek of.

Thanks again,
Asma❤️
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hmmm
Shaadi TUMHARI hai ya uske behen ki? Apni shaadi mein karegi yeh saara natak to sahi hai
DELHI WOULD BE LOVELY😳 Bus khaana khaana aur khaana... I can drown in a pot of shahi paneer or moong dal halwa... and no I wont need rescuing
OMGEE
sochkar bhi laalach ho raha hai
Tum to khair kahan kha paaogi, aadha time sapne lene mein aadha tayyar honey mein aadha nakhron mein aadha dulhe raja ke saath texting/flirting mein katega (aadha poore se zyaada hai I realize but its true😃)

Khana hamare liye bacha lena pleej

Tumne lagta hai mere subah ke posts dekhe nahin Nisha. I am a total bhukkad! Ashu se pooch lo. 😆
Originally posted by blue5sky

hey thanks I now know who the legendary Fawad Khan is. Just about started with the show...are there only 23/24 episodes. Again sorry this is an alternate universe that i'm getting a peek of.

Thanks again,
Asma❤️

Asma... You wil love him
Trust me 😳
Ok finished yogurt business now song for the moment 😳
Wah wah ramji Jodi Kya banayi
Nivi aur Jeeja ko badhayi  ho badhayi 
Sab rasmo se badi hai jag me dil se dil ki Sagayi😳

Originally posted by nividances

Thank you so much Shev! I want it to be in Delhi since that would be a mutually convenient location for both of our extended families (and much better on the wallet for my parents). But his sister is insisting on some sort of destination wedding in Jaipur/Udaipur type places. 😕 It seems much too extravagant for whatever I have ever wanted, so I'm hoping that she will drop the idea, but let's see. 😊

My sister got married in Jaipur ( her in laws from there) some of the resorts are just beautiful and tres Cher, Your cuz is wedding planner so she can do the research. Delhi is the best I got married ther 😆 but Chandigarh is not bad, maybe cheaper then Jaipur,Udaipur. Your Doc is CHD, tell him u want to get married in Sec 10 Moutain View. 😆😆 It use to be a fancy place back then. I don't know the status now. Now there are many resorts in that area. All the very best Nivi to you and your Doc.

Originally posted by Ashu25

I always do it... Hai na😃

Then some intelligent told brother and sister🤣
Originally posted by shidin0117

Congrats Nivi...for you and your Doc. and what a coincidence...SoSy anniversary, after Christmas

Thanks a lot Shilpa 😊
Originally posted by nividances

Tumne lagta hai mere subah ke posts dekhe nahin Nisha. I am a total bhukkad! Ashu se pooch lo. 😆

Yeh stage pe bhi khati rahegi 🤣
Bechare dulhe raja behosh na ho jaye jab tak unhe khana mile 
Originally posted by Ashu25

Asma... You wil love him
Trust me 😳
Fawad in these two serials  is awesome but for his height he would be perfect as R&b I told my Pakistani colleague God made him in leisure 😳
Originally posted by putti77

Then some intelligent told brother and sister🤣

🤣