Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 49

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by VeeIyer

Ashu...

*vidiya vidiya kathai kettu, seethaikku raman chithappa vaa...this is the only thing that registered for you ...seriously πŸ˜ƒ

* for non tamils...you hear the entire Ramayana and then ask about the relationship between Sita and Rama

I have heard a similar muhavra from my mom countless times in Hindi while growing up. 
Saari Ramayan dekh li aur ant mein pucha 'Sita kaun THA' πŸ˜†
who all wants an update now???? πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by nividances

Thank you so much Shev! I want it to be in Delhi since that would be a mutually convenient location for both of our extended families (and much better on the wallet for my parents). But his sister is insisting on some sort of destination wedding in Jaipur/Udaipur type places. πŸ˜• It seems much too extravagant for whatever I have ever wanted, so I'm hoping that she will drop the idea, but let's see. πŸ˜Š

Hmmm
Shaadi TUMHARI hai ya uske behen ki? Apni shaadi mein karegi yeh saara natak to sahi hai
DELHI WOULD BE LOVELY😳 Bus khaana khaana aur khaana... I can drown in a pot of shahi paneer or moong dal halwa... and no I wont need rescuing
OMGEE
sochkar bhi laalach ho raha hai
Tum to khair kahan kha paaogi, aadha time sapne lene mein aadha tayyar honey mein aadha nakhron mein aadha dulhe raja ke saath texting/flirting mein katega (aadha poore se zyaada hai I realize but its trueπŸ˜ƒ)

Khana hamare liye bacha lena pleej

Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Congrats nivi !!!! Wow I won't forget your anniversary easy to remember😳 .. Nish lovely Poem and seriously ur colleague is one of a kind πŸ˜†
Now girls pray milk is in room temperature πŸ€£

Thanks a lot Anu! πŸ˜Š
@bold: πŸ˜†

Ashu...

*vidiya vidiya kathai kettu, seethaikku raman chithappa vaa...this is the only thing that registered for you ...seriously πŸ˜ƒ

* for non tamils...you hear the entire Ramayana and then ask about the relationship between Sita and Rama

🀣

Thanks Vani...I love paying attention to the non critical things

Itna serious discussion.. Woh bhi heavy dose mein about marriage... I cant digest baba πŸ˜•

You ask anyone here...when all go on track # 1, I tend to run the opposite way πŸ€£

Thank you Vani. And yes, most definitely! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by blue5sky

@ blue..main bhi butter se hee kam chala leti hoon. The way Nisha writes about her I wonder if i'd be able to resist handing her ever back to her mom!

IKR!!! 
IRRESISTABLE is the word β€οΈ
Originally posted by EnVee

Yet to read all the comments, I am sure they are darn interesting. But since the previous page says Nivi ki shaadi...

Nivi congratulations! Poora special package from Santa Claus for you eh? Right after Christmas? Awesome and best wishes.

Thanks so much EnVee! And yes, it seems that Santa will be quite generous. πŸ˜ƒ I must have been very good this past year. πŸ˜†
Congrats Nivi...for you and your Doc. and what a coincidence...SoSy anniversary, after Christmas
Originally posted by nividances

I have heard a similar muhavra from my mom countless times in Hindi while growing up. 
Saari Ramayan dekh li aur ant mein pucha 'Sita kaun THA' πŸ˜†

I always do it... Hai na πŸ˜ƒ