Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 27

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Vani: How kind!!! Wanting to go to Delhi to resolve this, I am thrilled you connect with it so deeply. Whatever way this gets resolved its going to hurt them a lot longer afterwards

@Nisha
Connect deeply ?! Losing touch with reality is more like it. πŸ˜› 
I had a conference call today and it must have been obvious that I had ADHD after a while. My colleague asked me something and I blurted out " Nisha will be updating shortly...
She thought you were a prospective client I was in touch with and said OH ! keep me in the loop for updates...
abhi, kya karoon bolo πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha...it is never easy for a attention deficit like me to stick around πŸ€£
In my own academics I always wanted change...If I do math for an hour, I need change immediately...I shift to social and will go on about it endlessly πŸ€£

Novels, classics...yeh sab door ki baatein thi , hain aur rahengi

I NEVER showed any interest in any author, any piece of classic written

I stumbled upon this through C and am sooo very glad she prompted you to write this!!

Its our pleasure we savour it each day...

dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VeeIyer

Vani: How kind!!! Wanting to go to Delhi to resolve this, I am thrilled you connect with it so deeply. Whatever way this gets resolved its going to hurt them a lot longer afterwards

@Nisha
Connect deeply ?! Losing touch with reality is more like it. πŸ˜› 
I had a conference call today and it must have been obvious that I had ADHD after a while. My colleague asked me something and I blurted out " Nisha will be updating shortly...
She thought you were a prospective client I was in touch with and said OH ! keep me in the loop for updates...
abhi, kya karoon bolo πŸ˜ƒ

Losing touch with reality??!!🀣
I so relate to it. I'm always smiling looking at my phone whenever I get time off in the department. Ppl around me r beginning to suspect that I've a new boyfriend. Now how do I tell them about R&B??🀣
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey All,
Nisha superb awesome update. Typical dialogues in the situation. It was so realistic that I thought it would be verbatim if this happened in my home. Only difference being, first even i would given my son one or two, then when his dad comes home its from him next. THATS so Not CHILD ABUSE.

I am with II that she chose not to share with her hubs, would have done the same if  it was my nephew. And I think had this happened after 3-4 yrs of marriage, she would have def. shared it with him first.

OK, cant spend so much time here as I want, hubs back early, have wrap school books...around 40 books. As usual I plan to give half the load to my dad, who is awesome at it. I hate binding text books. Notebooks is easier.

Next update eppo Nisha?????😊
Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
HEY Nisha,

If you are reading this and all the rest who were interested in Orangen, she's well misses SoSy i had to fill her in @ work and now she's sleepless over ShravuπŸ₯±

Seriously speaking she wanted me to apologize if she had inadvertenlty set something off with her bye to the thread post!

NISHA i did tell her you are probably inundated and just might not get to see this. 
A big HUG to everyone here.πŸ€—
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blue5sky

HEY Nisha,

If you are reading this and all the rest who were interested in Orangen, she's well misses SoSy i had to fill her in @ work and now she's sleepless over ShravuπŸ₯±

Seriously speaking she wanted me to apologize if she had inadvertenlty set something off with her bye to the thread post!

NISHA i did tell her you are probably inundated and just might not get to see this. 
A big HUG to everyone here.πŸ€—

tell her we all miss her πŸ˜Š
Ask her to get back soon πŸ˜ƒ
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Prayer for Peace

I always join when the party is over i am yet to read the comments -- i sleep when you guys comment and my day time nobody is here 😭
I am sooo sad reading this update my heart went to the Balas...

Actually i feel I lead a US Vandu life honestly thats the life we lead.
Upper middle class , parents visit and clueless asking about horlicks and take us to the temple..when ur son got a B because he was lazy to write or daughter only writes about horses and you get a note saying she needs to write about other things !

I feel i just read a version of my day...Bala is clearly stressed too much happening..
My husband is a version of Bala and R&B outdoorsie and quite + totally iyerish/middle class kids have to do well academically  but lying/stealing creates the biggest drama its like some one murdered our soul.

Life is sooo not fair..pavam they were so happy when they found out Vandu is pregnant, she wanted a boy like Bala and he wanted a girl like Vandu

No words ,yenna solla just that like always every body was true to their characters..
Meanie Manny gets away with not cooking at 11 and VAndu after all this has to face questions on her childs upbringing ...

I am at a loss of words 😭
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anu its okay re
You always are active..thats what counts ille ??
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Anu its okay re

You always are active..thats what counts ille ??

I am not there when Nisha is there somedays and then i sulk πŸ˜†.. its ok I am very upset today i am in Munirka in Shravu's bedroom 😭
Now he cant play with Nandu also , cant go there..
That hopefully is a Knee jerk reaction
Ashu25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

I am not there when Nisha is there somedays and then i sulk πŸ˜†.. its ok I am very upset today i am in Munirka in Shravu's bedroom 😭
Now he cant play with Nandu also , cant go there..
That hopefully is a Knee jerk reaction

Awww
It will be sorted dont worry
Over time

Author Sahiba is probably penning one for us now