Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 25

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

Mera matlab yeh nahi tha, I thought she will pay more attention now to her bank balance, not be over impulsive, reckless. See she first withdrew 9.7 lakhs...for buying a car and also for marriage...they couldn't buy. She could have bought a less expensive car, but she being II...she took out another loan...(14 lakhs) is huge...she know she had her car loan, her student loan, monthly expenditures ...being a CPA...she should have planned it better. I am not saying she shld have asked the money that she had given her amma nor start taking from her hubby. She stretched beyond her means. I fully support that she got a prenup, nor does take from hubs. I dont consider my hubs money as mine to this date. I never spend it on myself...for kids, MIL...even I got too much of pride. For this reason I wish i was working...

Coming to shravu, poor Vandu, on top of complicated pregnancy, this is going to stress her out...very principled parents, grand parents, aunt...but he did this. Stealing at one's own home is less stressful, but once they steal from outside, u cannot think abt the backlash that follows. 
I am very much interested in how Nisha deals with this.

Kids nowadays have become very much brand conscious, case being my son and brother...my son demanded Parker pen when they started using pens in school. In hols he wanted to go abroad for trip, wanted puma bat, 18000/- cycle...God boggles my mind. We were not like this. 

A hero pen was a big deal during my time (20 odd yrs back) I got it in 9th standard, but someone stole it. God the scoldings I got...then I got one more for my 10th exams, which fortunately i didn't lose, gave it to my bro...

Even I lost a gold ring, a watch in 5th -7th std..., instrument box...which I loved so much. My hubs has lost tupperware lunch set that too in his office...

Hats of to you Nisha for writing abt such realistic incidents that very much happen in real life.

I got scolded for losing the backs of my gold earrings (yeah someone took just the screws...go figure πŸ˜•). They had a dumb rule in my school that girls have to take off their earrings (yes even studs) during gym class or you have to put tape/bandaids over your ears. Where is a kid supposed to find tape in a locker room though? So when I returned after class, I found the earrings in place where I had left them, but the screws were gone. Oh the scolding that my mom gave me that day. 
Originally posted by Ashu25

Awwwieee

Muh mein paani aagaya Nivi πŸ€£

FOOD it is again 
🀣

Can't help it. The references to food just come out inadvertently. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I also want to hug II just like RnB does! She takes on so much, lives on the edge, is unabashedly affectionate she deserves a hug and the dude😳.
But this update is all about B V& Shravu. A slice of life there Nisha!,πŸ‘

I was amazed at II's reaction to Bala's outburst. She took calmly and focussed on Akka!

Bravo II. Your dude would have been proud his dynamite was a rock for her akka today. I love that about dude he lashes rarely, never at others, silently maar deta hai sabko. Cant help but think of what he would say about this if he gets to know!

Vandu,II and Sam all awesome women. Who are so good for each other. Take a bow Nisha πŸ‘
Originally posted by Ashu25

Nisha...I love the STORY
I love what you write
I can tirelessly tell the whole world what it has brought into my life...New friends, mentors, love, giggles, smiles, tears, EVERYTHING!!

I am glad all those who I steered are in so much love with the tale right now...they are all obsessed like how the 60+ of us here are! They might not be around on the forum but they read your updates everyday!!

I will say this again...I have very less attention span...And I stuck around with this for almost about 5 months now...THAT author Sahiba must tell you what it means to me πŸ˜³

The EXACT THING I FEEL ABOUT THIS sosy and the ppl associated with it.. I ADORE YOU people and enjoy all the conversation here..😊

everyword is so bloody true in my case, except that the fact that ppl to whom I recommended didn't show interest in reading this wonderful tale.πŸ˜•. I can only sympathise that they are missing out the fun, and they are the losersπŸ˜‰

Congrats on 21st Nisha..Long live, you and our Sosy😊
Let it not be nandus please oh lord please...not nandus...this is how relationships get complicated without anyone's fault. The divide between the rich and the poor. 
People already have so many pre conceived notions in their heads. BALA with his attitude about the rich and Manny with hers about middle class. Each on their own fine but together...conflict once again. 

Don't they say that in india you don't marry an individual you marry the whole family! AIYOOO, let's see how Nisha fixes this. 
RB might be ok with it, but II will become even more self conscious...she had just about started opening up, now this. 

My stomach squirmed, felt so bad, but this happens, you simply have to deal with such situations. 
Great jhatka Nisha.

BTW saw PIKU this evening, loved it, so so so funny. AB, Deepika and IRRfan at their very best. 
Apart from it being AB's potty chronicles, the relationship between an old man and his daughter has been nicely dealt with. Worth a watch.
Originally posted by _barbie_

The EXACT THING I FEEL ABOUT THIS sosy and the ppl associated with it.. I ADORE YOU people and enjoy all the conversation here..😊

everyword is so bloody true in my case, except that the fact that ppl to whom I recommended didn't show interest in reading this wonderful tale.πŸ˜•. I can only sympathise that they are missing out the fun, and they are the losersπŸ˜‰

Congrats on 21st Nisha..Long live, you and our Sosy😊

Barbie.. Long time.. No see
How have you been?? 

Some I steered to didnt show interest ya. I simply say tgey are missing out on some awesome stuff
Nisha congrats for the 21 πŸ‘

loved the way you crafted the situation..many problems doesn't come one at a time in lIfe and the same happens with II...loved the way instead of lashing out at Bala,she is supporting Vanditha.

the best line about the former update was

He did not know of a time when he got off his Dad's Merc and not take two steps and walk into the centrally air conditioned mansion

The fact R&B realised that his childhood had been spent in the best comfort provided by the man he today even refuses to call his Dad 😭

Wow...wow and wow Nisha take a bow β­οΈπŸ‘
Oh my god. Oh my god.
I sincerely hope there is more to sharvu's story than this.

I am glad to read ishita is coming around. If Raman keeps up his good work and makes her feel comfortable, he will realize how much Ishita can trust him and love him back...not that she doesn't now..

All her hesitancy will go away...I hope it goes away :)

Aiyeo Nisha...Iam gone for 18 hours and hell breaks loose...🀒
Poor poor Vandu...aur kya kya usko jhelna padega
and how helpless you have made all of us feel😲

* Shravu smacked for stealing which any  kid who is tempted could do
* Bala losing his shirt...literally on Vandu and II
* II who has water running over her head with her own issues, now coping with Vandu's, her guilt that this could have happened because of her marriage
* Dude, staying non committal on wife's money issues but wonder what stand he could take for Shravu
* ipad being Nandu's could make all hell break loose

Hope we see no strain between
II & Vandu ( because of Bala )
Vandu & Sam ( because of the ipad )
Bala and Dude ( if Bala takes an inflexible stand )

and this is not taking into account the ever present strain of II bluffing to the Dude all the time to cover up πŸ˜•

I feel like taking a flight to Delhi and sorting all this out..????πŸ˜ƒ
Nisha...take a bow please !!!😊

Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
OMG...
R U SERIOUS ..
YEAHH ...
NOW I CAN READ HERE