Fan Fictions

Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 107

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Two songs resonating in my head Roxette's Vulnerable and Cyndi Lauper's  True Colors for II.
IPad won't let me do paste lyrics. Few lines are just perfect

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Vaise I stopped watching the show back in January...this is the first ever New Years resolution that I have actually managed to keep. πŸ˜† Aur ab to written updates bhi 2-3 months se nahi padhe maine. My mom, who has never stopped watching a Hindi soap midway through (bless her high tolerance levels), has broken her own record and stopped watching as well. She tells me that even she couldn't handle that the current wife's ex is getting married to the current hubby's not yet divorced sis. Iss plot se zyada seedhi to jalebi hoti hai. πŸ€£
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

Nivi I was baffled.. Out of my mind I was

I had uttered one or two idioms in d commnets here... I was taken aback when those were use by the actress in her dialogues
Coincidence toh nahi h sakta.. She must be reading our tale 

Uski itni himat.😑 R u serious? 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Will you be kind to me?

first to comment after so many days i think ...πŸ‘

cha my heart totally totally went to II Bala you have become a meany Bala ..HOW DARE you talk to her like that.
I have been supporting you for the past 3 days asking for an OK kanmani date for you and this is how u talk to ur married SIL sooo not done taking out ur anger on someone else..
there is a way to talk ..
I ONLY like RANJANNN he can never talk like this..πŸ‘

vendam nisha Bala kku oru respite vendam..meany Manny oda chat kku anuppu (send him to a chat with Meany Manny)😑

My dear II we are with you, your Ranjan is with you , u know ur husband is also crazy will get angry and then hug .. I am coming to MM now and we are going to a spa and eat road side chaat ..😭

UPDATE - I CAN NEVER BE FIRST TO COMMENT 😭 and poor Shravu *infinity kithne cute they
<b></b></font>

haan ranjan will not say like this...II dont talk with your athim for 1 month...katti bol...you have a home with ranjan rnb and minion na?oh meanie is there!!aargh..when will u go back meanie?? 😑
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nividances

Vaise I stopped watching the show back in January...this is the first ever New Years resolution that I have actually managed to keep. πŸ˜† Aur ab to written updates bhi 2-3 months se nahi padhe maine. My mom, who has never stopped watching a Hindi soap midway through (bless her high tolerance levels), has broken her own record and stopped watching as well. She tells me that even she couldn't handle that the current wife's ex is getting married to the current hubby's not yet divorced sis. Iss plot se zyada seedhi to jalebi hoti hai. πŸ€£

I need to check that, they believe to keep it all in the family πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nividances

It was my new years resolution too!! 
I stopped watching completely
But mera meal time is that only
I really cant hwlp
Thankfully I gobbe up my food in 7 minutes max. 
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

those who are half awake and read the last update and now feeling like crying-try dong this---the pages before this update had some super conversations.it can change your tears to a smile somewhat...

sorry treatment failed...that smile has a halflife of second only...want an update...the only cure... 😭
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Uski itni himat.😑 R u serious? 

I am pakka she used my idioms
Ab yeh coincidence hai ya nahi I dont know

I was shocked utterly. Happned twice
Mujhe laga woh stalk ar rahi hai πŸ€£
Edited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ashu25

It was my new years resolution too!! 
I stopped watching completely
But mera meal time is that only
I really cant hwlp
Thankfully I gobbe up my food in 7 minutes max. 

What are they trying to promote??  I can't wrap my head around it. 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NOW WE'RE TALKING!!!!! πŸ˜†
Loved loved loved it!!! Vandu said no... Bala said no... Fine bala was harsh... But he has reasons to be... His kid is still remorseless about stealing... He just wanted II to not argue n listen to him for once..loved loved loved the hug!! The dude's aloofness(ok I know its coz sukrit asked him to look at proposal but II doesnt know that)  puts the errant child back in placeπŸ˜† N then the cooing is totally worth it!! II ke liye ye zor ka jhatka kaafi tha to make her realize not everyone is lenient with her like R&B... This guy humors her stupidities a lot more than the men she calls her family
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago