Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 103

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by dsgirl

OK..I've always seen R&B working day and night and not giving any reason for not doing a first...I think this is the first...I guess now he needs to decide on what he has to do soon...it can't go on forever...and however chilled out his partners maybe I want to see how this is effecting them...it's not easy to work in the absence of a partner whatever job profile it is

Great point and we will see it happen soonClap
Mujhe na... Inka hi fi language samajh nahi aata kabhi... 
But I can guess what happened

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by dsgirl

OK..I've always seen R&B working day and night and not giving any reason for not doing a first...I think this is the first...I guess now he needs to decide on what he has to do soon...it can't go on forever...and however chilled out his partners maybe I want to see how this is effecting them...it's not easy to work in the absence of a partner whatever job profile it is

Great point and we will see it happen soonClap

I would be waiting to read it nisha...I think that would be interesting...yayyy...thanx :)
oho...adi ayi...how easily these two can take things from here to there and can kill each other with words...II yaar pour some cold water over your head dear...its boiling...
Dobara padha maine.. 
Samajh aagaya... Word to word ROFL
sho forgot!!vikas today you are getting an award for your project na?congratzzz Thumbs Up
You know I have been thinking about how  RB  and II would handle moving to Paris situation. I think since both of them love what they do, after much jhagra, cajoling, trying to convince, RB might go for a bit or continue to make trips. They will soon realize that they can't live this nomadic life without each other and could be  willing to compromise. But who do you think would bite the bullet? II or RB. Although I can't imagine II ever quitting, unless something  dramatic happens (a difficult pregnancy) or something else, it certainly would be unsettling for her to see RB torn between  love  for his work and deep intense feelings for his wife. 
Similarly I can't see RbB forcing II to quit (secretly he will love it if she willingly gives up her job) but at the same time would want her to be with him always. 
Quite a tricky situation, let's see how Nisha handles  this.  Scandal could play a role in this or perhaps a baby? Who knows. 

This is like the most irritating behaviour of II according to me...She behaves like an idiot when it comes to money...If she has married subbu or shree she would not be able to even talk this much...She is giving all righteous speech...if amma and appa knows how she is spending beyond her income, they will kill her..appo enna solluva ??? In fact she doesnt get the right to use the word middle class...middle class ppl dont go overboard...I clearly dont understand her money management skills at all...
the guy is ready to pay...her ego is refusing it...avlo self respect iruntha, she wouldnt go bankrupt...she still did not even start repaying for paris shopping...aparam ethuku antha pechu nu enaku puriyala...