Software Symphony 21 Plan & Pilfer on 17 - Page 100

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Taken a day off to get over my stupid pollen allergies... N while resting I read 2.5 threads worth of updates...
Thanks Ishruhi or Noufia for pointing me to the new thread else wouldnt have found it.
Ok coming to the story : II ... I have major problems with theway she is being stupid and adamant. If she says she is middle class, the first thing a middle class person is taught is only failao legs only within your chadar's limit... As in spend according to your budget... A typical middle class person would first check balance before spending. She is all ashamed aswell as pissed off about the fact thatR&B gave her money... She fought tooth n nail... Got herself sick about it... Taunts her hubby thathe is ashamed of middle class wife but then herself doesnt practice any middle class behavior... I for a fact know we all check our balances before any big spend.. i.e. Even if its above 4000 I pay from my debit card... But II spends without a worry. N then taunts R&B about being ashamed of middle class wife!!
She wants R&B to let her do her manmani..any word about her stupidy and her tears come flowing, I dont mind people who cry... But people who cry and make others guilty when they are being shown the mirror for all right reasons, I have a problem with them... My sister sometimes does that n it drives me up the wall...
N most importantly, what is she??? She KNOWS shravu stole!! Stealing... Whether itsa pencil box/a book/ an ipad... Its all the same... Its the act and not the worth of the article stolen... N she goes and registers him and nandu for some fun outing?!?!? I dont knowabout others, but if I were her, I wouldlet Shravu n Nandu be for atleast a few weekends before I pamper them... I have a nephew... Love him to bits... He is responsible for my big splurge every month... But when my sister is descplining him, I dont meddle... Thats needed... You dont go buy him treats, ofcourse you dont go goad or scold him, his parents are doing that, but you deffo dont try and negate the desciplining act!!! I am verrryyy close to my sister, maybe more than Vandu n II, n my nephew's both set of grandparents love him to bits, but when he is being desciplined by his parents, noone interferes... Later, much later we'd do all the laad on him... But jab daant padd rahi ho, koi beech mei nahi bolta... When we were kids, it was the same thing, wewere adored to bits by our mausi,mama n bua n grandparents... But nobody messed when papa or ma was desciplining us... N definitely koi uss time entertainment ke liye 4000 ki expense nahi karta... Else the kid will ask like shravu ki chitthi kyu nahi khareed deti ipad if appa cant... Poor kid doesnt realize its not ad, its the act that he is being punished for!!! Sorry but II is behaving like 18, n not 28!! This is not a crticism on author but what i felt about character...coz all of this behavior of II works OK only in the story, in real life Nandu ki kahani R&B ko ab tak pata chal jani thi, n the fact that Shravu didthe act woh bhi maloom ho jana tha, n then this 4000 would not have been about money but about II being enabler of Shravu's illogical demands! Wait till Bala hears II ke kaarnaame!! I wish Vandu n Bala n Tan n Sam both tell II that she is wrong! Both parentsare trying to descipline their kids n II just negating the effect n fighting like an adamant 13 yr old ki I will spend n wrongly terming it as middle class expense! Why spend like a high class when u keep ribbing in your middle class lineage to your rich hubby.

Hershey get well soon!

Anu i agree with you ...Zyrtec helps me too. 

Aur aap na dont worry so much about II on you off day! Enjoy ginger lemon tea and Rapshody!
Originally posted by nividances

Aur rahi baat II ke rone ki? I can FULLY relate to her with that. I have been told before that I cry at the drop of a hat...chahe khushi ke aansoo ho ya dukh ke. Par kya karein? Hum to bhai aise hi hain, aur aise hi rahenge. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Saala yahi problem hai maxxx ladkiyon ki... Tumlog mast aansu bahate ho... I remember when I was young, often my sister and I would fight... If she would hit me... N THEN SHE WOULD CRY!!!!! Matlab meri pitai hui... Maine dhulai khayi n madam ki rulaayi nikli... ENTER my Mom... Dekha meri behen ro rahi hai... Depending on her intensity ya toh daat ya fir kheech ke ek on the back๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
So moral of the story...galat karo n ro lo... Jisne full show nahi dekha, wo tumse sympathy rakh kar dusre ki laga dega!!๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by putti77

Nisha Aquarius gal best match is Gemini guy.
The birthdays of Gemini fall between 22nd May and 21st June.
So your time starts now๐Ÿ˜Š II should do modeling for dude at 12 am๐Ÿ˜‰

Great idea! and model the only thing he has permission to buy for her lingerieโ˜บ๏ธ
Originally posted by blue5sky

Hershey get well soon!

Anu i agree with you ...Zyrtec helps me too. 

Aur aap na dont worry so much about II on you off day! Enjoy ginger lemon tea and Rapshody!
 Do you know desi body ko zyrtec suit nahi karta... I survive only on cetrizine... All else is ineffective ... I got allergy tests done last year and on scale of 6, I am allergic to most trees at allergy level 4 or above... I am trying my best to change my location so I can live in summers rather than die!! :(
Thanks for your wishes, I have been taking looonnngggish baths coz in water my sneezes go away!! I dont drink tea at all! 

Saala yahi problem hai maxxx ladkiyon ki... Tumlog mast aansu bahate ho... I remember when I was young, often my sister and I would fight... If she would hit me... N THEN SHE WOULD CRY!!!!! Matlab meri pitai hui... Maine dhulai khayi n madam ki rulaayi nikli... ENTER my Mom... Dekha meri behen ro rahi hai... Depending on her intensity ya toh daat ya fir kheech ke ek on the back๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
So moral of the story...galat karo n ro lo... Jisne full show nahi dekha, wo tumse sympathy rakh kar dusre ki laga dega!!๐Ÿ˜•

Sounds just like my childhood! Bhai ko maar padti, phir usko dekh kar mujhe bura lagta aur main hi ro deti. ๐Ÿ˜†
But I have definitely learned to control the water works now so they don't show up as frequently. And if I feel like the dam is about to burst I will quickly make a run for the bathroom. ๐Ÿ˜›

I see that I am rather late to the party here. Really nice updates these last few were Nisha. Even though I see II's flaws, I don't find her to be wrong because in a similar situation, I would probably have done the same for the most part. Like it was said before (I think by Anu and a few others), I spend for family and friends much more loose-handedly than I do for myself. I am seeing these exorbitant prices for wedding-related things and I am slowly feeling my heart sink in realizing that even a normal wedding nowadays may run a bill as much as all my student loans. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I am just closing my eyes and ears to any talks about having a destination wedding in some ornate Rajasthani palace.  On the other hand, I just bought my brother an iPhone 6 as a graduation gift (he certainly deserves it though for being valedictorian). ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am constantly chastised for my behavior by mom and dad, but I have seen them do the same in their life (they have only given, very rarely have they ever taken) so my response to them is usually, "monkey see, monkey do."๐Ÿ˜† It is usually enough to garner a smile and push off the financial advising lecture until my next purchase. ๐Ÿคฃ

Monkey see, Monkey do?

THATS EXACTLY HOW MY LIFE IS
I saw my Dad not give enough importance to money, I am exactly that way๐Ÿ˜ญ, In a way Ranjan is like my Dad, he saw his siblings rob him and didnt utter a word. Ofcourse the amount of money we are talking about in my case is less than 1% of what Bhallas have. 
I am not a CPA if I lived in India I dont think I would not make as much as II but yes, I do spend recklessly๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am neither  ashamed of it nor proud of it... this is who I am

Most people in my story are someone I KNOW in flesh and blood, even Minion and Selvi and Mrs Sagar and Bally...

I feel for your parents Nivi. Jitna padh lo kahin chaley jao par Indian bride ke  parents ki wat lagti hai shaadi mein๐Ÿ˜ญ Us maamle mein KUCH nahi badla

I AM ALL FOR TRADITIONAL RITUALISTIC WEDDINGS
I DETEST weddings that look and feel like they are from Tollywood. I have even lil respect for the bride and grooms that dont protest and let their families go into debt. Borrow money yourself of make the dude or bride borrow, parents ki wat mat lagvao

Aur rahi baat II ke rone ki? I can FULLY relate to her with that. I have been told before that I cry at the drop of a hat...chahe khushi ke aansoo ho ya dukh ke. Par kya karein? Hum to bhai aise hi hain, aur aise hi rahenge. ๐Ÿ˜Š

If she cried like a TV soap bahu to get her way or to prove her mahaanta I would tear her to shreds using Akka's character. Most characters in fiction  cry with an "End goal" in mind... she doesnt want jewelry or expensive clothes or a bigger car or a fancy vacation or another flat or "gift unreasonable amounts of money to her mayka" NOT ONE THING

She cries out of helplessness and fear
She could have been bold and stronger emotionally, but I thought the vulnerability will be accentuated if she cries.

I bet somebody else or many others would do a better job in crafting her... she is all done NOW i cant change her๐Ÿ˜†

Sounds just like my childhood! Bhai ko maar padti, phir usko dekh kar mujhe bura lagta aur main hi ro deti. ๐Ÿ˜†
But I have definitely learned to control the water works now so they don't show up as frequently. And if I feel like the dam is about to burst I will quickly make a run for the bathroom. ๐Ÿ˜›
My sister is a darling...we love each other..will be the first one to protect each other from OTHERS... But between the two of us...we'd kill each other๐Ÿ˜†
Humare yaha toh my sister would hit me, she would cry n I wouldnt... Mom or dad would come... Mom ne dekha meri behen ro rahi hai n fir meri class...dad would only scold, mom would hand me occassional "prasad" for the fight...all coz my sister was the "good girl" of the family... N me the badmash bachcha๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

hershey jo bhi kaha theek kaha all i am saying is II's behavior is more normal than you think..
regarding aunts aur grandparents hoten hai bigadne ke liye my inlaws are visiting i can scream at my kids only to later hear u know kids are like that , pavam what do they know from them ๐Ÿ˜ก they dont interupt nor remember what they did as parents
ek example doon my daughter is spoilt rotten by my friend and so one day at 5 when she asked and i said no she packed her bag and started walking all alone to my friends house who lives 3 miles way .. u have no idea how scary that is .. if a cop had caught her hum toh gaye we could have lost her that day  , do i blame my friend  no ..mere haal bura luckily she came back i was watching her , she came back because he forgot her teddy..๐Ÿ˜†
kithna drama kids will always say i will get this uncle to buy it or ask grandpa to buy it then middle school happens and we tell them nobody buys ,u want to leave great actually stay in foster care in dirty houses and they then get it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Oh my gosh Anu! Your daughter is absolutely adorable! She came back for the teddy! ๐Ÿคฃ Although I'm sure you must have been worried sick when the incident actually occurred, it sounds so funny looking back at it now. 

Something similar happened with my brother when he was younger (I think he must have been 2 or 3). My dad used to travel a lot for business when we were younger and he would be gone for a few months at a time. So during the summer when we would be off from school, the entire family would go with him. One time we were spending the summer in Malaysia and my dad's company had rented an entire floor of apartments in a high rise for its employees. We would usually spend the afternoon at the pool since there wasn't much else to do. Our apartment was on the 10th floor and the pool was on the roof. It was cloudy one day so mom said no pool. That was enough to cause a huge meltdown for my brother. After crying and screaming for a bit, he actually changed into his swimshorts by himself, got on a stool to open the front door, and then proceeded to let himself out of the house. My mom and I watched with amusement at first, but that quickly turned into panic as he ran into an open elevator. Thankfully it was one of our neighbors who was in the elevator with him so they brought him back upstairs immediately. My mom made sure to keep both his swimshorts and the stool out of reach after that incident. ๐Ÿ˜†

My sister is a darling...we love each other..will be the first one to protect each other from OTHERS... But between the two of us...we'd kill each other๐Ÿ˜†
Humare yaha toh my sister would hit me, she would cry n I wouldnt... Mom or dad would come... Mom ne dekha meri behen ro rahi hai n fir meri class...dad would only scold, mom would hand me occassional "prasad" for the fight...all coz my sister was the "good girl" of the family... N me the badmash bachcha๐Ÿ˜ฒ

You still are ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
Just came back I always go the last page, so I havent read the whole thing.