Mamihlapinatapai | An ArHi OS (Companion piece UP! Pg5) - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
It was marvelous.
Loved the madness of ur writteing.
But finally they solved their problem.
Tf pm.
I found both the title and the style of this OS very interesting!
If starting the series, you should definitely go ahead!
😊
It's an awesome OS, just the conversation and it was cute <3
Do write more of this kind, this is surely the best one!
Amazing os
Love it
You were awesome dear
Thanks for the wonderful os
Wow...this was brilliantly written. The nok-jhok between Arnav and Khushi was really a fun ride.

*Companion piece NOW up -

Basorexia 

Edited by AngelTeen - 8 years ago

Angel,

Enjoying your entire series thing...too much fun. Please continue to make us smile with such cute one shots on Arnav and Khushi. Fabulous!

Best,
This is brilliant, brilliant stuff. 
i loved how without any dialogue tags, any description of the scene apart from the little tid bits in arnav and khushi's conversation, you left it to a reader's imagination what things looked liked. 

also i know a new word that exists now, i won't say i learned a new word because i won't be able to remember it anyway. 😆   but i'll remember the meaning and that's beautiful. 

thank you AngelTeen, this was a delight. now off to read the next. ðŸ˜ƒ
LOVE love love it Rae :'D 
Can't say enough about it. There is no one who does adorable better than you! And oh my goodness, there is a word for that? So damn apt for all those initial Rabba veys nahi? ;)
Coming to the piece, I totally am in love with the Arnav and Khushi in this. Right out of school, I am so very wishful after reading this (Mentally screaming - Aisa mere saath kyun nahi hota hai?!! ðŸ˜†)
I like how he confronted her about coming to meet him :) So very Khushi-esque! Loving it Rae, bring on more. Can't wait to improve my vocabulary and *ahem* theirs!

-Risha