Frequent Posters

dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kiran bedi forgot the scams she was part of
atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: SG200

Of course this is true and if they by any chance get a jail term then paroles,luxuries continue...

Even their jails are "VIP cells".

One guy was foolish enough to take a selfie from jail and post it online. 😆

It created such controversy!

Even jail for VIPs is not like conventional jail. They arrange all amenities and luxuries. Every need gets fulfilled.

PS - Some members defending Modi in this thread and justifying 2002 killings by giving majority vs minority excuse is just disgusting! Edited by atominis - 8 years ago
aish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saraa.

He is avoiding jail and who wouldn't? If I were in his place then I would had done the same thing. Like @beincumberbitch said that it makes us all humans! But the guy is regretting and thats quite evident.

Lmao 'regret'. If he had a conscience or something called regret he would own up and not make somebody else the scapegoat atleast.
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Salman bhai they isliye case ko utna upar uchalagaya.. warna politicians to dekho kisi ka kirdaar acha nahi hai.. aur yeh Kiran bedi.. kya bol rahi hai.. khud ka past dekho..jiski bajaye shuru me uski hi gayee last me..
joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can anyone pls elaborate abt Kirans past ? And was she convicted?
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: atominis

Even jail for VIPs is not like conventional jail. They arrange all amenities and luxuries. Every need gets fulfilled.

Skep ji...do u have a link to that pic?? Just curious to see what a VIP cell looks like😆
by save keep"> quote=blue-ice] by save keep"> quote=atominis] by save keep"> quote=SG200] Of course this is true and if they by any chance get a jail term then paroles,luxuries continue...

Skep ji...do u have a link to that pic?? Just curious to see what a VIP cell looks like😆

WELCOME BACK😃
atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Haha!

It was with his friends or maybe fellow inmates.

They all looked so happy and even radiant! As if it's not jail but some resort where they are vacationing!

It was on FB sometime back.

I don't have link to it now. I will try to find it. Usual furore happened online and on a TV channel or two, then it died down. Everyone was like, "Is this what you call jail?!" 😆

There's a reason why I am cynical on such matters. I know what these rich and famous types or their favoured ones do with law and order machinery. Their jail is also starkly different from jail for a common man.

There was a report about some politician also whose jail had everything from TV, AC to "well stocked" refrigerator.